SELECT CONTENT

Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:42 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Brooke is now following Romy and Cat on Insta, but no one else that I can see so far.

I can see it now:

- Person who monitors the girls' SM activity reads your post noticing Brooke's lack of connection to the other girls
- Monitor texts Brooke; "listen here biyatch, you're under contract to look like you enjoyed your time on the show"
- Brooke begrudgingly follows the girls she hates the least.

Interestingly, both Romy and Cat were described as loundmouthed/fiery/opinionated in Osher's Twitter post, so they're probably all currently bitching about the amount of annoying stuff they're required to do for the show (and it hasn't even started laugh out loud)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:38 pm

Cass, Sophie & Britt all getting some mean/negative press this week but all positive for Brooke.  Bette 2019 Lead contender for sure IMO.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6077015/The-Bachelors-Indigenous-finalist-Brooke-Blurton-does-heavy-lifting-Perth.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:18 am

Bobette wrote:Cass, Sophie & Britt all getting some mean/negative press this week but all positive for Brooke.  Bette 2019 Lead contender for sure IMO.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6077015/The-Bachelors-Indigenous-finalist-Brooke-Blurton-does-heavy-lifting-Perth.html

It’s a long time to cool your heels between finishing Nicks season and getting announced as Bette hoping that no one puts in a blinder on BIP, or that they don’t decide to go with another D lister after the success of Sophie’s season and the beginning of Nicks?

Or do you make the calculated risk to go on BIP and put in a great performance but NOT couple up in order to try and get Bette that way? I bet Tara’s spewing that she coupled up with Sam now, she would have totally gotten Bette over Ali if she was single.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:10 am

rofl @Dirty Street Pie I love your new avatar!!

Agree with your comments about Tara but I'm not sure she could have pulled it off anyway - the Lead needs to take the role seriously and Tara has typecast herself as a rule breaker/goofy good time girl IMO.

More news about Brooke today - DM is running an article about how Brooke "almost walked out" (Link).  So I guess the implication is that it's not her who leaves?  In which case, my money's on Dasha.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:35 am

Ha ha, thanks @Bobette I was actually looking for a pic of her gagging on salmon because that’s something I would do, and came across that one which I liked better.

Brooke is definitely getting a sweetheart run in editing and the press so far, and she is playing along as well by saying that her connection with Nick is what kept her there when she was homesick. Maybe she will be the heartbroken F3, compared to Sophie’s (potentially) not as invested F2? 

Agree that Dasha is ripe for a walkout from the preseason stuff about her having a tough time, and missing her son. Can also see Vanessa Sunshine walking out if she just gets the shits with the whole thing
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:27 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Ha ha, thanks @Bobette I was actually looking for a pic of her gagging on salmon because that’s something I would do, and came across that one which I liked better.

Brooke is definitely getting a sweetheart run in editing and the press so far, and she is playing along as well by saying that her connection with Nick is what kept her there when she was homesick. Maybe she will be the heartbroken F3, compared to Sophie’s (potentially) not as invested F2? 

Agree that Dasha is ripe for a walkout from the preseason stuff about her having a tough time, and missing her son. Can also see Vanessa Sunshine walking out if she just gets the shits with the whole thing

I read something about the producers begging the contestants to stay, basically guaranteeing them a spot on BiP if they did, which I'm sure was the only thing keeping Vanessa (and others) there.  IMO Brooke was offered more substantial incentives...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:57 pm

is it possible that people do not know who are all the celebrities in Australia? I mean, she can love sports but maybe not rugby? If she was NZ, I would say nay because of the all blacks but australia? Do you need to know all the players of rugby? I think the rugby balls were given by TB. I am not sure she came with them. It looks to me that TB were pushing the girl a lot this season.

She is also from Perth. I think Perth is not considered as very push right? So I will give her the benefice of the doubt that she is a nice girl who came for adventure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:10 pm

No way in a million years she didn't know who he was IMO.  To me it was obvious she was pretending not to know him.  One of the few girls this season who's not an actress and it showed.

She plays Rugby League and AFL, he plays Rugby Union.  Different games but surely she would have seen him play on TV at some point IMO, he was on the NATIONAL team and is very recognisable.  

TPTB would have encouraged her to take the balls for sure IMO so she had an excuse to bring up the fact she plays and get him interested enough to justify her getting the FIR/key (which I think was also a TPTB decision).  

They wanted her for next Bette from the start IMO, to try to correct their reputation of not being diverse enough.  Her behaviour post-show makes me think she might not want the job though.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:19 pm

I can honestly say I had no idea who he was and had never heard his name before. But I’m from Victoria. I can’t see Brooke not knowing him as @Bobette said. The degrees of separation are too close imo
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:35 pm

Sundy wrote:I can honestly say I had no idea who he was and had never heard his name before. But I’m from Victoria. I can’t see Brooke not knowing him as @Bobette said. The degrees of separation are too close imo

Yep.  It's like someone who grows red apples pretending not to know what a green apple is.  She's sports mad and they're not that different.  He even played for the Western Force (Perth) team for years.  He would have been all over the sports pages of her local papers, especially when he got picked for the national squad.  I like Brooke but she was flat out lying there, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:13 pm

i am going to give her the benefit of the doubt, and believe she didn't know.....she is young remember and i think Nick played ages ago? i think he has been out of the rugby australia loop for a while? question - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:10 pm

I get where you're coming from @LeapofFaith but her age is something that makes me think she WOULD know him.  

He won a silver medal at the Commonwealth Games in 2010 and was playing for Australia in 2012.  Brooke would have been late teens during that time and as an avid "ball sports" fan/competitor I find it hard to believe she didn't at least watch his games on TV and he's such a showman he would have stood out IMO.  

I will concede that perhaps she didn't recognise him in a suit without his black & white head band, or perhaps thought it might be him but didn't want to embarrass herself by asking, but still, I smell a producer set up with her intro IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Sundy
Sprite
Idlemess
LeapofFaith
Dirty Street Pie