SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Tue May 29, 2018 7:02 am

Pavalygurl, sorry for confusion. I only started following this season because of my curiosity in regards to Jason. IMO not the Usual contestant and I wanted to 'get to know' him via my tv and sm. Now I feel emotionally involved in this sordid G web which is so frustrating/infuriating So I was blaming JT for enticing me to follow along and participate in the season. I was disappointed that he got v little tv time but the glimpse was good. NOW have to wait some time for his 1-1. Before RS spoiler thought he may have had the ESP 3 date. I continue to watch but with the fast forward remote. Hope this is clear. Cheers

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

bip - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Imp Tue May 29, 2018 7:03 am

I still haven't seen the second part of the ep, but I'm really liking Blake and Wills! And John of course. So I'm looking forward to seeing them more!

Colton seems icky and Garrett as well. I wonder if the crying scene in the preview was from the F4 rose ceremony and regarding Colton? OR, and I'm leaning towards this version, the "he" was sliced in there and she was actually saying that SHE did what Arie did to her. The inflection in how she said "what Arie did to me" made it sound like that might be the case.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue May 29, 2018 7:27 am

Imp wrote:I still haven't seen the second part of the ep, but I'm really liking Blake and Wills! And John of course. So I'm looking forward to seeing them more!

Colton seems icky and Garrett as well. I wonder if the crying scene in the preview was from the F4 rose ceremony and regarding Colton? OR, and I'm leaning towards this version, the "he" was sliced in there and she was actually saying that SHE did what Arie did to her.  The inflection in how she said "what Arie did to me" made it sound like that might be the case.

I had the cc on my TV so I read what she said other than listening about 3 times laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue May 29, 2018 7:53 am

First time I've watched the first episode of this show, either version, without falling asleep, don't know if it's because of all the controversy that is surrounding the purported F1.  HuffPost picked up on his likes this morning on Bing.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/e2-80-98the-bachelorette-e2-80-99s-e2-80-99-garrett-yrigoyen-e2-80-98liked-e2-80-99-posts-mocking-immigrants-parkland-students/ar-AAxWM0i

Does anyone know if Garrett was born in the US, he seems to have difficulty with dialog (and reminds me of a meathead) and this makes me wonder whether he wasn't born overseas and English is his second language.  Although I remember how JP was looked upon and he turned out to be one of the best, so I'm trying not to turn myself into one of those who judges at first glance.

My thoughts on some of the guys she kept:

Jordan = #Peterlite
David = pretty cute once he took off the chicken head
Chris R = likes to rat people out, WTF, grow up this is not K-garten
Blake = what makes these guys make fools of themselves? Although he seems like a fun kind of guy.

Looking forward to this season.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
bip - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 29, 2018 10:20 am

@Loulou thanks for the clarification. We will get to see him almost to the very end, so there's that. laugh out loud

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue May 29, 2018 6:14 pm

It's 2018. The producers love your video or you passed the cattle call, and you have an invitation to a meeting in L.A. What's the first thing that you do? You scrub your social media. You take everything even remotely questionable off, and leave smiling photos of your family, your friends, and your dog. This is too hard? If the fans can find it, then my friend, so can you.

This is standard advice for soon-to-be graduates who are job hunting, people hoping to land a big client, and college age people going through sorority or fraternity rush -- anyone who will be under a spotlight and who will be judged. Clean up your act!

Garrett must have been out fishing instead. So I have to come to the conclusion that he wasn't bright enough to follow standard advice, or he naively felt that his posts would pass the smell test. I suspect the latter. Or maybe he just didn't care.

No, Garrett, everyone isn't *just like you.* As you are now learning. Good luck with that.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 29, 2018 8:27 pm

Figures they would cut everything Kaitlyn said in last night's episode. no no no She said on her IG story she had a lot more to say and when Rachel and JoJo were showing their first kisses she brought up how she and Shawn got engaged there. I mean does TPTB still hate that she spoiled her season?? It's been 3 years!! Bah ok I'll stop ranting now laugh out loud

Oh but I don't see Garrett saying anything until the season is over like during the AFTR.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bip - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 8367-910 bip - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 I_got_13 bip - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 E5kqdm15 bip - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 29, 2018 9:19 pm

I actually kind of laughed when they cut out Kaitlyn. laugh out loud Just because I figured that would piss her off, and I was wondering if she’s take to SM to complain about it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
North
Zileiram
NCGalBecca
mslat92
bluwavz