SELECT CONTENT

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Tue May 29, 2018 5:33 pm

I really liked him too! Hopefully someone shopping for a good guy will find his store.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion

Post by North Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:05 pm

Heartbroken Bachelorette Fans Can Now Get 'Joe the Grocer' Apparel

And funny enough, he isn't the one creating, marketing, or selling it. Anheuser-Busch is going all in for Joe to be the next Bachelor.

One shirt prominently displays a cut-open watermelon and says, “Dear Joe the Grocer, you are one in a melon.”

The tote bag, which displays a large yellow heart and two small watermelon slices, reads, “Bag Me, Joe the Grocer.”

Currently, the merchandise is not available for purchase, so Joe super-fans must follow RITAS on social media and DM them for opportunities to win the apparel.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:59 pm

North wrote:Heartbroken Bachelorette Fans Can Now Get 'Joe the Grocer' Apparel

And funny enough, he isn't the one creating, marketing, or selling it. Anheuser-Busch is going all in for Joe to be the next Bachelor.

One shirt prominently displays a cut-open watermelon and says, “Dear Joe the Grocer, you are one in a melon.”

The tote bag, which displays a large yellow heart and two small watermelon slices, reads, “Bag Me, Joe the Grocer.”

Currently, the merchandise is not available for purchase, so Joe super-fans must follow RITAS on social media and DM them for opportunities to win the apparel.

Love the "merch" (as my teenaged daughter calls it).  How many people in the history of this show who were cut on the first night have made such an impression as Joe?  I was really bummed and stunned that he was cut so quickly, but also pleasantly surprised to find out so many people were equally impressed by him.  Glad we get to see him on BIP.

Speaking of which, here's an article about the fan reaction to the announcement about him being on BIP.  Loved the one about Krystal.
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/joe-the-grocer-to-appear-on-bachelor-in-pardaise-twitter-reacts/

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:55 pm

Omg, the pic in that article.... :cutiepie eyedrool
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:31 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
North wrote:Heartbroken Bachelorette Fans Can Now Get 'Joe the Grocer' Apparel

Love the "merch" (as my teenaged daughter calls it).  How many people in the history of this show who were cut on the first night have made such an impression as Joe?  I was really bummed and stunned that he was cut so quickly, but also pleasantly surprised to find out so many people were equally impressed by him.  Glad we get to see him on BIP.

Speaking of which, here's an article about the fan reaction to the announcement about him being on BIP.  Loved the one about Krystal.
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/joe-the-grocer-to-appear-on-bachelor-in-pardaise-twitter-reacts/

That merchandise is so cute! laugh out loud

This pic from the usmagazine needs to be brought out!  Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 2 1f60d

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 2 Joe-on-bachelor-in-paradise

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:34 pm

Very kind of you, GA, to display that photo! I would go to the grocery store every day if I could see somebody like him! Oh, dang, I forgot to get eggs!

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:50 am

CAUTION: Eye candy alert!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bln2KaXH79k/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:34 am

^^^ Dang!!! drooling

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bln2KaXH79k/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 2 36707810

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:38 am

THANKS! @Sprite ... could not figure a way to SC it with my IPad...( also on Jason thread...)
Have nice dreams! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:07 pm

Joe seems so genuine and lovely, and that smile! I'm finally seeing what everyone was raving about when he got sent home night one!
And the way he looks at that pizza! Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 2 3806527698

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:15 pm

Wow, so funny... giggling he JUST WANTS TO EAT HIS PIZZA!!! He clearly does not really care much about all this press and I couldn’t help but overhear Becca in the background interview telling how Jason would be a great BACH because he is so soft spoken...
As for Joe, more on BIP but, yeah, no Bach for him IMO ...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:24 pm

Astrobach wrote:Wow, so funny... giggling he JUST WANTS TO EAT HIS PIZZA!!! He clearly does not really care much about all this press and I couldn’t help but overhear Becca in the background interview telling how Jason would be a great BACH because he is so soft spoken...
As for Joe, more on BIP but, yeah, no Bach for him IMO ...

That's what makes him really genuine and different! I just hope he finds love Hugesmile But yeah, one word answers to questions will not get him through leading a show. Sadly.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion

+46
Mustang19
mtnlvr55
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
FMG2015