SELECT CONTENT

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:24 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1227390616662876160?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:28 pm

@bluwavz Thanks.

I figured it had to be him in that breakup statement when family was important, or something like that. It's too bad it appeared to be a sudden decision on his part.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:10 am

@GuardianAngel It was US weekly. I tried finding it but I couldn't even find their search button.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:20 am

Yes -- it was Us weekly. When I try to type it as one word URL, it autocorrects to something else.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:22 am

I am glad that Kendall said something -- people had been commenting some unkind things to her and blaming her for the breakup.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:41 am

It's always good to get a persons direct side to the story. I would like to hear from Joe too but I doubt we ever will. On BIP I saw Joe as a patient and good communicator, it's possible he has been making comments to Kendall about his feelings of missing family or living in Chicago and she wasn't "hearing" them. It's obvious that she wasn't willing to move to Chicago for him either. I wish them both the best but not surprised this relationship has run it's course.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:11 am

Here is a sample and a link to the podcast (the source for US Weekly).

Kendall said in her stories that she talked to Joe before doing it, and sent him the recording to make sure it was OK before she published it. https://www.instagram.com/stories/keykendall88/

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:38 pm

This break up really surprised me, it seemed so inconsistent with the things they were saying publicly recently. No outsider can ever really know what is going on between two people. I am glad that they are staying nice and supportive to each other and I wish them both the best.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:19 pm

I would take Kendall for bachelorette a million times over anyone on Peter's season... Just sayin.

I don't think she'd be ready to start filming it in a month though.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:51 pm

Minney wrote:It's always good to get a persons direct side to the story.  I would like to hear from Joe too but I doubt we ever will.  On BIP I saw Joe as a patient and good communicator, it's possible he has been making comments to Kendall about his feelings of missing family or living in Chicago and she wasn't "hearing" them.  It's obvious that she wasn't willing to move to Chicago for him either.  I wish them both the best but not surprised this relationship has run it's course.  

I agree with you 100%.  I am glad to see that they are still communicating but I think once either one of them start actually dating, that will stop.  This is just my opinion but I feel that Kendall was not truly there for Joe. When they got together I commented that there was no way she would ever leave southern CA and he would have to be the one to make the move.  Too bad she proved me right.  He gave up everything to move for her but she wasn't willing to do the same for him not even for a short time. They spent a lot of time with her family but not with his. She really did not make that many visits to Chicago, several times he went on his own to see his family.  I just wonder if their visit to Chicago in November got to him and the homesickness of not being with his family really started to get to him.

He seems to really enjoy being back in Chicago even if it is winter!  He has started his food review IG posts/stories again.  Although I did see that he sold his condo... right before he moved back!  Sort of ironic. Hopefully, he will find something that suits him and gives him the start to a new life that he desires.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion

+46
Mustang19
mtnlvr55
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
FMG2015