SELECT CONTENT

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion

Post by Jolena Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:17 am

Does anyone know if Joe made it thru to next week on DWTS? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:30 am

He did!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:34 am

Jolena wrote:Does anyone know if Joe made it thru to next week on DWTS? TIA

@Jolena
He made it but, no one is more shocked than he and Jenna. They weren’t even in jeopardy and theirs was the lowest score of the night. There were six couples in jeopardy who scored better. BN must have voted like crazy!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:09 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoMhoMSlfFE/?taken-by=keykendall88
keykendall88
Thank you so so so much to everyone who voted for this sezzy, dancing machine!! Because of you, Joe will be practicing his booty off and back on stage dancing Monday!  So proud <3
Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 9 VSjnr1bXqJG_3LkD
Kendall Long @KendallPatrice
I don’t think we’ve stopped laughing this entire relationship @AmabileJoe #DWTS pic.twitter.com/gJ6yo8P0ke
Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 9 DocUnDUUYAEarBI
Kendall Long @KendallPatrice
Another week, another DANCE! So excited to see this sezzy man back at it on #DWTS  VOTE VOTE VOTE!! #teamcheckusout @AmabileJoe @Dance10Jenna @DancingABC pic.twitter.com/cB2pOJq8nS
Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 9 DoduxUEUcAAhXyL
Dancing with the Stars @DancingABC
More @billyjoel? What could be more New York? @AmabileJoe and @Dance10Jenna generate a lot of heat with a foxtrot on 52nd street! #DWTS pic.twitter.com/p1DJ3Jn7I9
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bob9ynXlK58/?taken-by=keykendall88
keykendall88
There was a lot to celebrate last night! Joe’s ever-improving dance moves, Gray’s B-day and his and Bekah’s lil bebe on the way!!
Thank you @yamashirola for all the sushi! I have found my happy place
hayleykmzSO CUTE ily guys so much
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:24 pm

Joe is the worst of the dancers left. It's an exceptionally talented cast this season (IMHO) and it's too bad that is what he's up against. I wonder if he just cannot get out of his head.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:25 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Joe is the worst of the dancers left. It's an exceptionally talented cast this season (IMHO) and it's too bad that is what he's up against. I wonder if he just cannot get out of his head.

I really don't think it matters that much whether he can or not. Most of the rest of these people have had experience dancing or performing. It is hard to compete against that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:05 am

Their teeth are freakishly white. It reminds me of Ross.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:19 pm

@limoncello laugh out loud laugh out loud

Joe isn't the best dancer but he's going out there and having fun. I am giving him some votes because his dances make me smile. Next week's theme is most memorable year so I wonder what year he picked? Maybe this year since he met and fell in love with Kendall?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 9 8367-910 Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 9 I_got_13 Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:29 pm

Joe is dancing a Viennese Waltz to the song "You are the Reason" which will be performed live by Calum Scott and Leona Lewis.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:22 pm

@havadrpepper oh that sounds lovely! I like tall people dancing the Viennese Waltz. I give him a lot of credit being out there on national tv, trying his best!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:10 pm

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 9 DpAL0ysU4AQCuuu
Kendall Long @KendallPatrice 24h
@AmabileJoe is on stage again tonight conquering his fears on @DancingABC Him and @Dance10Jenna have put so much into this week’s dance!! So excited to see it  #teamcheckusout pic.twitter.com/yr08ZBmzav
Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 9 DpBzLhOU8AE8NuI
Dancing with the Stars @DancingABC 1
.@calumscott and @leonalewis are here to provide the soundtrack to #TeamCHECKusOUT’s Viennese Waltz.  #DWTS pic.twitter.com/cc1ofhcj51
Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 9 DpBzwsfVsAEMrd2
Dancing with the Stars @DancingABC
Will you accept this Waltz?  @AmabileJoe @Dance10Jenna #DWTS pic.twitter.com/qq2ZNwQ3Gw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPYFEgw8LRQ
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:36 pm

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 9 42831025_124048838566555_8482478390072395547_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoxND6XhYyg/?hl=en&taken-by=joeamabile1
'Bachelor in Paradise' star Jordan Kimball to join Joe Amabile on Trio Night
https://meaww.com/dancing-with-the-stars-season-27-joe-amabile-jordan-kimball-bachelor-in-paradise-trio-night
Jordan Kimball is dancing Salsa with Joe on Monday.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BouZHIzB_qM/?hl=en&taken-by=jordan__kimball
jordan__Kimball
PSA- Tune in to watch me join @joeamabile1 and @dance10jenna in the trio dance on Monday. Tick Tock let’s make it Rock!!! @dancingabc
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo3HBMmlUsc/?hl=en&taken-by=jordan__kimball
jordan__Kimball
First Day of Rehearsals and I couldn’t be more excited for Monday! Tune in and watch us make history! It’s going to be the Saturday Night Fever of Salsa.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo4hdDlB7hE/?hl=en&taken-by=joeamabile1
joeamabile1
“The best moments in history are in black and white, this is one of them”. -Jordan Kimball
Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 9 DpWxdy0UUAAwflZ
Jenna Johnson @Dance10Jenna
It’s really happening.... #bachelornation get ready for a night to remember @AmabileJoe @jordan__kimball pic.twitter.com/GmufyZ7ryN
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion

+46
Mustang19
mtnlvr55
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
FMG2015