SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:09 pm

Soooo Haleigh called a house meeting today to confess to being the Hacker. She is feeling guilty that Bayleigh is being blamed and is trying to get her the votes to stay. Do you think it went well?

https://streamable.com/9z7vn
@bb20messyfeeds

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Family10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:17 pm

lipsis wrote:Soooo Haleigh called a house meeting today to confess to being the Hacker. She is feeling guilty that Bayleigh is being blamed and is trying to get her the votes to stay. Do you think it went well?

https://streamable.com/9z7vn
@bb20messyfeeds

And here I was thinking good job Haleigh keeping this a secret. Seriously, with a couple of exceptions these are such a dumb bunch. I know others love this season, but to me, if it wasn't for Tyler and his strategy and machinations, this would be the dumb and dumber season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:30 pm

But see that’s why imo this season is so great. These people are trying anything and everything. It’s entertaining to see things blow up in their faces. Bayleigh will still go to jury this week and Haleigh painted a big ol target on herself. Good times.

But beware: there’s talk of a juror buyback.

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Family10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:35 pm

Bayleigh's hormones on the rise!

I read about this on JU earlier so thanks for posting the video so I could see it for myself. Some over there say Tyler was yelling and screaming at Bayleigh. Only yelling and screaming I heard came from her! Some even think Bayleigh saved herself this week because of it :crazed

I've only been watching the Thursday show regularly because this cast is not that exciting. @Sprite, I'm with you. Tyler is the reason I'm still watching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:47 pm

Ugh bayleigh and her mouth.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:57 pm

Bayleigh will be going to jury this week. The FOUTTE alliance thinks they have the votes to keep her. Level 6 is planning another blindside. FOUTTE thinks that they have votes to keep Bayleigh from Hayleigh, Fessie, Scottie, Brett, Sam and JC. In reality she only has the first two. That alliance really has no clue what's going on in the house...and its glorious. laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:32 pm

lipsis wrote:Bayleigh will be going to jury this week. The FOUTTE alliance thinks they have the votes to keep her. Level 6 is planning another blindside. FOUTTE thinks that they have votes to keep Bayleigh from Hayleigh, Fessie, Scottie, Brett, Sam and JC. In reality she only has the first two. That alliance really has no clue what's going on in the house...and its glorious. laugh out loud

See and I don't find that glorious. I find it embarrassing that they are so stupid that they still have not figured out who is screwing with them. Not only do they have no clue, but nobody seems to have even a glimmer of suspicion.

I never like it when one side of the house is running things and in reality, it isn't even them because they are almost as clueless as the other side. Tyler is the only one running the show and thank goodness he is there otherwise it would be a snoozefest and I would be tuning out like I have for the last few years. As of now, if he doesn't win it will be a travesty!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:49 am

@Sprite I agree. Tyler isn’t even that smart, yet he appears light years ahead of the others.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:34 am

Hayleigh is the only one who has sorta kinda become suspicious of Tyler. But wow, she was a knucklehead for admitting to being the hacker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:33 pm

I am officially done with this BB season.  I don't really like any of the Level 6 house guests who are "running" the show right now.  And I would rather see Sam win the money over Tyler, even though she does not have a clue what is going on.

Too many of the Level 6 members have just been skating by, making it too easy for Tyler.  And listening to Tyler's surfer dude nasal tone is grating on my nerves.  So there is no point for me to continue to watch the Tyler Show anymore.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:44 pm

^^It's funny how differently we see things. I love Tyler and hope he continues to rule. I was so shocked in the first episodes to find that the blonde surfer dude is a smart guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:46 pm

I have a feeling from reading at JU, that Brett could come out of nowhere and win the whole thing. They are saying that his social game is on point right now... talking with everyone. If he makes it to the end, he just may do it. FOUTTE is now after Tyler, not Brett (my how things change).

The other one to watch out for is JC. He is staying out of the drama, heck, he didn't even go to the house meeting. Definitely flying under the radar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
whit90
TrishB
Longhornfan
LoveDovez