SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:47 pm

Finally Kaycee won HOH! cheerleader and the double eviction is on Thursday!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:16 pm

So happy for Peanut. She plans to nominate Haleigh with Sam as a pawn. JC as a replacement if one comes off. Oh how I’d love to see that little troll gone.

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Family10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:44 am

Hg’s had visitors today. Derrick L, Dani D, Josh, Paul, Britney H, Nicole and Victor stopped by. Victor proposed to Nicole. She said yes.

In other news, Kaycee nominated Haleigh and Sam.

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Family10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:40 am

This show is turning into a dating show....with better success than actual dating shows.

If anyone can get that proposal clip, it would be much appreciated as I am just following along and not watching the show at the moment.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:39 am

@Sprite it'll be on tomorrows show. The feeds were down for all of it.

All the romance in the house yesterday must have inspired Tyler and Angela. They confirmed their desire to be together outside the house and shared their first makeout.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:53 pm

Hoping Haleigh or Sam win Veto so JC goes up. Would rather he leave then Haleigh.

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:48 pm

Kaycee won Veto! I think the noms will stay the same. Tyler is very concerned about JC’s plan with Brett to get Angela out at the double eviction this week. Whether or not he actually tries to change the plans remains to be seen. He’s definitely dropping seeds to get Brett out at DE though.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:02 am

Queen Angela has won HOH!!! That’s a veto win and an HOH in one evening AND she made the chicken parm for dinner just because.

In other news, Angela and Tyler are in love and have professed as much to each other. Ahhhhhhh

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:23 am

T/A/K are killing it!! Crazy that they blindsided Brett but it was due to happen. Wonder if Sam or JC is the target?

and Tangela are so cute together I hope they continue their relationship outside the house.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:40 am

That was one of the best double evictions in a long time. Last one I remember keeping me on the edge of my seat was All-Stars--season 7!

Since there are 2 eliminations this coming week (Wednesday and Thursday), I would guess Sam and JC will both be gone. If by any chance either Sam or JC win veto, the other will go then the one left will have to compete against Tyler and KC for HOH.

I'd like to see Tyler win but I wouldn't be upset if it was KC or Angela (although I can't see some of the jury voting for Angela!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:40 am

I see Tyler or KC for the win.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:00 pm

From what Scottie said, Angela is the perfect person to take to the end since FOUTTE wouldn't vote for her. Sam and JC aren't fond of her either. That's why I don't see her winning. Although she has done her part to keep L6 in the game. She has nothing to be ashamed of.

And, these 5 are in the money now. 3rd thru 5th place get their jury stipend plus a bonus this year. 2nd gets the $50,000 like in the past and of course, the winner gets the $500,000.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
whit90
TrishB
Longhornfan
LoveDovez