SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:40 am

Well, that just ruined the season for me. I'm done watching.

I have not liked him from day 1.

Back to top Go down

LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:13 am

At least it makes things a bit interesting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:13 pm

If that is the case then I hope Tyler is sent home and it is between Angela and Kaycee. Then I want Kaycee to win she has been my favorite from the beginning.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:47 am

Kaycee won the F4 POV. Queen Angels will be leaving on the live show tonight, I’m really bummed. But at least I’ll get some sleep now.

LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Samuel10LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Samuel10 LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Family10LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Samuel15LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:22 am

It makes me sick that they sent Sam home instead of JC. That really messed up the plan. But who would've thought the little dweeb would finally win a comp. He's just been trouble for a long time, like a gnat in your ear. He doesn't deserve to be there at the end. Sorry, not sorry I'm not happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:48 am

I didn't even watch last night and didn't miss it.

I found out someone had uploaded the episodes of "The Glass House" that aired on ABC 6 years ago to YouTube. I ended up watching a couple episodes of that instead. I enjoyed it and I had even watched it when it aired. What I like about it is that the viewer vote decided most of what happens on the show. The only thing the contestants had a say in was who would go into limbo (their block). Viewers decided who went home. The episodes were uploaded because there is a rumor that it might be coming back since there is some behind the scenes happenings with the production company that produces Big Brother.

Off season might be more interesting for this show than the show with the stuff going on at CBS.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:50 am

Tyler won the first part of the final HOH. He’ll meet whoever wins part two live on finale night.

Quick note: I enjoyed the jury segment last night. Looks like Ty might not be doing as poorly as I hoped. Looking forward to the round table, which I think tapes tonight.

LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Samuel10LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Samuel10 LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Family10LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Samuel15LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:37 am

And Kaycee won part two of the HOH.

Coast 2 Coast are headed to the final two.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:05 pm

Yes Kaycee let's go!! Seems she might beat Tyler based on what the jury house said in the last episode but we shall see.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 1f49c

LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 8367-910 LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 I_got_13 LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 E5kqdm15 LOVEWINS - Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:21 pm

Bailey is a total embarrassment with her hysterical, psychotic screaming. I just can’t.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:17 pm

Happy BB20 Finale Day everyone!!! I can't believe this season is finally over.

For me, it's been one of the best seasons in years. I have been so invested (and sleep deprived) in it. We've seen one of the most dominate alliances of all time (level 6) and one of the top five players of all time (Tyler). I haven't been able to get enough of all of it and I'm sad to see it go. Any scenario that does not have Tyler winning is unacceptable to me. To that end, I have been rethinking how the jury might vote with a Tyler vs Kaycee F2 (they will be telling JC he is dunzo before the show airs tonight)

King Tyler:
JC (aligned w/Tyler all season. Will want to take credit for all of Tyler's moves and thushis win)
Queen Angela (duh, they're in love and planning a life together)
Brett (although Ty blindsided him, he will ultimately respect the game move)
Haleigh (could go either way but hopefully she will award gameplay and strategy. Note: as Haleigh goes so goes as many as two others)
Scottie (he's a gamer and has always had a good relationship with Tyler. Haleigh could be an influence)
Fessie (never had a relationship with Kaycee. Could be influenced by Haleigh)

Kaycee:
Sam (influenced by Bayleigh and Rockstar. she feels betrayed by Tyler and reacts emotionally. However, if Ty says something sweet to her during questioning, she could vote for him)
Rockstar (wants to support LGBTQ)
Bayleigh (once aligned with Kaycee. Anti-Tyler since house meeting)

The vote honestly could go either way. Haleigh could be key. If she decides to vote Kaycee, she could bring Scottie and Fessie with her and swing the vote to Kaycee's favor. Or if she only brings one of S/F and Sam can't vote against Tyler then Ty can pull out a win.

Note: I'm not always a good predictor of jury votes. laugh out loud

Should be a fun and exciting finale.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:55 pm

@lipsis I see similarly, only I do see JC going KC because of an emotional vote against Tyler and one for LGBT KC.
You give Brett more credit than myself. I think the blindside was a big ego blow and will effect his voting for KC.
I don’t watch the feeds, so you certainly see things I don’t. Should be fun.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
whit90
TrishB
Longhornfan
LoveDovez