SELECT CONTENT

Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:00 am

Bobette wrote:CHANGES!!!  Looks like FRC is done and dusted in time for Tim & Anna's wedding as we predicted.  Jeez we're good.  laugh out loud

Last week:
Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 VrGWGBq

Today:
Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 LlZE3tR

Source

...snipped...

Sophie's post count has gone down by one.  Britt has changed her description and profile pic to one with dogs.  Let me hear your interpretations of these developments.

IMO, changing your pic to dogs is something a heartbroken chick would do (they'll always love you Brittney!), ditto changing your description (reinventing yourself after a breakup)  

Bobette wrote:
spangler wrote:Excellent!
Brittany has invented herself as very light-hearted and very joyous. Doesn't the F2 always have to try and maintain a happy persona? I feel like this new update is trying extra hard to be happy.

Yes agreed, agreed, and the F1 is meant to look like they're possibly sad even though inside they're doing cartwheels, which would make the F2 feel even worse I'm, sure, poor things!

ETA: @Sundy, I think Britt could be quite "old" (comparatively.  If she won a junior comp in 2004, I'd think she was ~16-18 at the time which would make her ~30-32 now.  Yeah?  

How old does she look in the 2012 video do we think?  She talks about "travelling extensively"...

Source

spangler wrote:I think you're spot on- around 29-32 years old. From what I've googled, junior bodyboard champions tend to be 16-17 years old.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:51 pm

I think Britt's comment "Blessed are the curious for they shall adventure" sounds like to me she took a chance?

Sophie's count going down by one, looks like she deleted something she didn't want anyone to see?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think Britt's comment "Blessed are the curious for they shall adventure" sounds like to me she took a chance?

Sophie's count going down by one, looks like she deleted something she didn't want anyone to see?

Sophie has now deleted 50+ posts - she is definitely hiding things IMO - Britt on the other hand has not deleted anything.  That tells me something about these two girls.  Britt staying true to who she was before the show and owning it - you go girl!

Another thing I noticed - Britt's following count has gone up. Presumably friends she made on the show. Sophie's following count has not changed at all - she's too busy deleting posts. From that alone I would suspect Sophie F1, Britt F2.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:07 am

I concur with you theory @Bobette
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:14 am

Copied from Rhiannon's thread:

Bobette wrote:@Dirty Street Pie

Daily Mail are ripping of our research big time this week:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5803019/The-Bachelors-Nick-Cummins-looks-set-date-busty-brunette-Gold-Coast.html

And while a number of new girls have already been named, Daily Mail Australia can reveal another brunette beauty will join the cast.
Gold Coast sales manager Rhiannon Doherty is rumoured to be joining the show after being spotted on the set.
The leggy brunette was seen on set looking relaxed while smiling in a flirty white dress and a stylish but casual denim jacket.

Nothing like taking credit for someone else's effort eh DM? no

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Slow news time @Bobette Royal Wedding is over, Masterchef not about drama and b*tching so no clicks to be had from there. As the season gets closer we can expect to see more stuff ripped from here, like the Greek Islands stuff.

But the big question is..... where's Sophie? Why are they hiding her?

Yes, Sophie being completely ignored and yet even in the above article, once they got done describing what Rhiannon was wearing on set (in the pic we posted upthread, which they didn't even include with the article! laugh out loud) they immediately went on to bad-mouthing Brittney and emphasising the fact that she's an actress (which I don't even think she is really?).  Why are they throwing Britt under the bus like this?  Do they want the audience to love the F1 and hate the F2 this year?  So weird.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:32 am

Sister's instagram (Sheridan) - https://www.instagram.com/sheri_hockley/?hl=en - it's private, but worth keeping an eye on incase she goes public.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:38 am

spangler wrote:Sister's instagram (Sheridan) - https://www.instagram.com/sheri_hockley/?hl=en - it's private, but worth keeping an eye on incase she goes public.

Nice find. thumbsup

Googling @sheri_hockley brings up a lot of interesting tidbits including this: "Quit my job to run around the globe. Love often check out my travel blog".

Looks like their whole family is into travel.  Britt seems an excellent match on paper but I'm wondering if she was picked as F2 as a diversion for that very reason.

ETA: Oh wow, you can even find her home number and phone address via a simple Google search.  Sheri if you're reading this, update your privacy settings hun!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:05 am

Just thinking out loud here but I find myself wanting Brittney to be F1 (which means she is almost certainly not - sorry Britt, I've cursed you.  laugh out loud) I was looking through the Filming schedule and pondering Britt's supposed First Date on the 20th April.

That seems reeeaaaallly late in the game so... what if that was actually her second?  I don't think we have pics of any girl on more than one date so there have to be some we don't know about, unless they've totally changed the routine.  

What if she had an earlier date before Sophie's, during that 5-day break we assumed was for Easter?  If so, that would make Britt's the crucial the 4th date/5th episode date.  Probably wishful thinking on my part but possible... maybe?  

ETA:  OK so comparing with Elise last year, her single date was just as late, almost exactly the same time on the filming schedule in fact, so maybe Britt's just Elise 2.0 - the (dare I say it) SLOW BURN that never catches up to the frontrunner.

Good body language though...

Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 HgYktVp

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:03 am

I thought Britt was an intruder and that was why her date was late?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:08 am

spangler wrote:I thought Britt was an intruder and that was why her date was late?

Nope.  She & Sophie were there from the beginning.  

Both were on the first group date (that we know of):

Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 RLuseGk

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:57 pm

Is that Britt and Sophie hugging? Foreshadowing. Britt does seems like a match on paper and in the pics he’s around a bit so...

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:07 pm

Brittany has updated her bio and profile pic again.  Perpetual Wanderer.  Full Stop. This is the face/attitude of an F2, IMO.

Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 H0jH380

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+10
AllAboutLove
LeapofFaith
Idlemess
Sundy
Enough