Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Post by alwaystulips on Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:16 am

Nice!  Lauren’s sister will probably also be a bridesmaid because they seem very close.  I wouldn’t be surprised if Arie’s sister is asked too.
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:41 am

@TheLurker wrote:***edited***

There wasn't a source link as to where this came from and I couldn't find "Patience Robinson".

The post was distorted. Please post the link so I can repost. TYIA

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 50727

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker on Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:21 pm

@GuardianAngel Sent a PM
Us Weekly wrote:Chris Harrison Wants to Be ‘Front and Center’ at Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Lauren Burnham’s Wedding

He’ll be there for them. Chris Harrison expects to attend Arie Luyendyk Jr.’s upcoming wedding to Lauren Burnham, but if he doesn’t receive an invite, he has a backup plan in mind.

“I better be sitting front and center at Arie’s wedding,” Harrison, 47, told Us Weekly exclusively during a Bachelor in Paradise set visit in June. “If not, I’ll send them a candlestick or a serving dish … A blender or a trash can. I think I got Trista [Sutter] a trash can. That was my gift to her.”

For those who believe that gift to be odd, the veteran host had a good reason for the purchase. “She wanted it. It was a very nice trash can, and it was on their list,” he explained. “Here’s the thing, I don’t go rogue. If you have decided that’s what you want. It was this nice, automated trash can. You have to remember, like 15-16 years ago, that was cool to wave your hand over the trash can and it just open.”

[...]

Meanwhile, the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire host enjoys taking on one role in particular during filming. “I think at the end of the day, honestly, to be cheesy, just friend. I get close to these people,” Harrison told Us. “By the time you are, say, the Bachelorette, with Becca [Kufrin], I’ve known her for a year now. And even with Arie. Arie I knew for what, five or six years before he was the Bachelor? And so you get to know these people. You root for them. You want it to go well, and you go on this journey with them.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/chris-harrison-has-a-special-request-for-arie-luyendyk-jr-s-wedding/

---

I also may have found the beginnings of their wedding website: https://www.theknot.com/us/lauren-burnham-and-arie-luyendyk-jr-jan-2019

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum