SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lariegetsmauid -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Post by TheLurker Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:31 am

(Editing to make this more chronological)

Before the festivities, Arie and Lauren, and immediate family and the attendants got ready at the gorgeous Haiku House:
lariegetsmauid -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 17 Ml110

Source: @maidaluyendyk IG story
lariegetsmauid -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 17 Lm110

Source: @lindsaymariedesign IG story
lariegetsmauid -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 17 Jw513

Source: @johnwolfner IG story

Here is the new married couple arriving:

The song is so perfect for them  :sprinklehearts

Source: @mccallryan IG story

Source: @alexajeanbrown IG story

Source: @johnwolfner IG story
lariegetsmauid -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 17 Mr112

Source: @mccallryan IG story
lariegetsmauid -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 17 Tmt310

Source: @tess_m_taylor IG story

Last edited by TheLurker on Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

lariegetsmauid -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Post by docnash14 Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:39 am

Norcalgal wrote:Looking at these pictures, it's hard to imagine Arie with anyone but Lauren.

And I think that is the bottom line of their love story. Post-show as much as he might have cared for Becca, he couldn't shake his feelings for Lauren and apparently couldn't imagine himself without her. Amidst what he knew would be great backlash, he had the courage to follow his heart and make his way back to Lauren. IMO that is amore and embodies the kind of love most of us seek.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:48 am

Aww their first dance song is seriously all the feels.
I agree it’s perfect for them. ❤️

“I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason”
source

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Larie Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:04 am

docnash14 wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Looking at these pictures, it's hard to imagine Arie with anyone but Lauren.

And I think that is the bottom line of their love story.  Post-show as much as he might have cared for Becca, he couldn't shake his feelings for Lauren and apparently couldn't imagine himself without her. Amidst what he knew would be great backlash, he had the courage to follow his heart and make his way back to Lauren.  IMO that is amore and embodies the kind of love most of us seek.  
In addition to his courage, it shows his character, strength, determination and conviction.  Love them so much. The wedding is being widely praised and described as a fairytale, elegant stunning, beautiful, no expense spared, etc, etc

Larie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:06 am

gobachwards #Larie’s Cake! Last pic shows them kissing at the sweetheart table.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BslXbljAP4_/

Elan Gale got to it!
theyearofelan
when I first met @ariejr about 100 years ago it was his dream to be a dad (I thought that was nuts but he was pretty damn sure that was his purpose) and now he has found the love of his life @laureneburnham and in a few months they will welcome @babyluyendyk who isn’t even born yet but has more Instagram followers than most people I know. this wedding was a celebration of dreams coming true and I am so lucky to have been there to witness such a joyous occasion. it was also wonderful to see old friends and make new ones and celebrate love. thanks @laureneburnham and @ariejr for giving us an aspirational, unconventional, and wonderful love story
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsmMuw0FFPM/

maroosworld
Larie got Mauid and we were all there to celebrate Congrats @laureneburnham @ariejr #lariegetsmauid
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsmox4DhmuJ/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Larie Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:26 am

Daily Mail...the couple with their parents
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6587595/The-Bachelor-Arie-Luyendyk-Jr-rests-head-against-Lauren-Burnham-two-wed-Hawaii.html

Larie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:47 am

Thanks, @Larie, I'll post some pics from over there:
lariegetsmauid -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 17 8475810-6587595-image-m-61_1547420358624
lariegetsmauid -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 17 8475820-6587595-image-a-59_1547419830119

lariegetsmauid -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 17 8475816-6587595-image-m-65_1547420484995

lariegetsmauid -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 17 8475828-6587595-image-m-72_1547421286583
lariegetsmauid -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 17 8475800-6587595-Sharing_the_love_The_blonde_gave_one_of_her_guests_a_big_hug_as_-a-1_1547428565418
lariegetsmauid -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 17 8475794-6587595-image-m-75_1547421381051
lariegetsmauid -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 17 8479546-6587595-The_newlyweds_Without_The_Bachelor_Arie_would_never_have_met_Lau-a-5_1547428565521
lariegetsmauid -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 17 8478324-6587121-image-a-13_1547419673864
lariegetsmauid -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 17 8478594-6587121-image-a-18_1547420265431
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6587595/The-Bachelor-Arie-Luyendyk-Jr-rests-head-against-Lauren-Burnham-two-wed-Hawaii.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:02 pm

lariegetsmauid -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 17 Image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2019%2F01%2Farie-luyendyk
https://people.com/tv/arie-luyendyk-jr-lauren-burnham-wedding-details/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:36 pm

Lovely photos! Thanks guys!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:05 pm

Larie wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

And I think that is the bottom line of their love story.  Post-show as much as he might have cared for Becca, he couldn't shake his feelings for Lauren and apparently couldn't imagine himself without her. Amidst what he knew would be great backlash, he had the courage to follow his heart and make his way back to Lauren.  IMO that is amore and embodies the kind of love most of us seek.  
In addition to his courage, it shows his character, strength, determination and conviction.  Love them so much. The wedding is being widely praised and described as a fairytale, elegant stunning, beautiful, no expense spared, etc, etc

I give equal credit to Lauren. She too set outside opinion and past events aside; followed her own heart back to him. She returned his courage and conviction in kind. Great foundation.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl1 Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:17 pm

I love that picture of Arie resting his head on Lauren's shoulder. awwww Literally, bring tears to my eyes..just awesome!!!!

islandgirl1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:50 pm

Will get back to posting more of the wedding soon but I saw that Emily liked this post from Elan and this makes me so happy! danceround

After everything that happened in the last seven years, I absolutely love that everything has become full circle. Emily has her own big happy family and Arie's now starting one. Feeling very sentimental.

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

+29
Macswife8
whit90
sanlee088
aviej
notarose