SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nvmauimedia -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon 21 Jan - 22:00

That handkerchief idea was very cute. I liked that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

nvmauimedia -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Post by Larie Mon 21 Jan - 23:07

Love Arie's comment on the above pics.
Also, Lauren had said on the Ben/Ashley podcast that she wanted the girls to wear the same color as her dress because she did not and does not like, and not her nature, to be the center of attention. Talk about humility and yet confident. This attribute probably and  sort of explains her low-key demeanor during Arie's season, which viewers opined as boring. Either way, she shines and stands out, every time.  JMO

Larie

Back to top Go down

Post by Larie Mon 21 Jan - 23:26

This wedding was so well planned and executed  with every detail,  It was classic, elegant and elaborate without being over the top, tacky or suffocating, as it would certainly have been if the show was in charge. The venue provided sophisticated and airy scenery

Larie

Back to top Go down

Post by Larie Mon 21 Jan - 23:29

This wedding was so well planned and executed  with every detail,  It was classic, elegant and elaborate without being over the top, tacky or suffocating, as it would certainly have been if the show was in charge. The venue provided sophisticated and airy scenery

Larie

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl1 Tue 22 Jan - 2:01

You have no idea how much I love to see that ring on Arie's finger nvmauimedia -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 26 2498057887 Hugesmile

islandgirl1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Tue 22 Jan - 3:43

@islandgirl1 Hahaha I thought I was the only one. I find it weirdly attractive.

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl1 Tue 22 Jan - 16:50

nvmauimedia -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 26 3806527698 @TheLurker So true!

islandgirl1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Wed 23 Jan - 4:28

Sneak peek of the wedding video:

This better be longer than 3.5 minutes! laugh out loud

Source: @zeb.films IG story

The dress is so gorgeous in the back. HP posted another angle of the dress:

Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Wed 23 Jan - 6:59

Video drops tomorrow at noon!
nvmauimedia -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 26 Zf210

Source: @zeb.films IG story

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Wed 23 Jan - 21:54

I don't want to make a mistake bringing it over but Chris Harrison put up the cute video of the "First Look" in his instagram.  Excited to see the wedding video too. Smiley
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Thu 24 Jan - 3:45

Thanks for the heads up, @Macswife8!
chrisbharrison wrote:@laureneburnham I love you even more for making @ariejr believe this was going to be the emotional “first look”

Source

I'm loving how close Chris is with Arie and Lauren now. He's now posted about different parts of their wedding six times now and all of his captions are so sweet about them. I feel like he isn't always sentimental with many of the leads, so it's really great to see.

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Thu 24 Jan - 3:47

Here's an in-depth look of Arie and Lauren's wedding, with several clips:

ETA: Here's a longer feature and discussion starting @9:53

Last edited by TheLurker on Thu 24 Jan - 4:37; edited 1 time in total

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

+29
Macswife8
whit90
sanlee088
aviej
notarose