SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Post by TheLurker Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:49 pm

And a bit about their honeymoon:

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Tempsn11
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Tempsn11
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Tempsn10
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Tempsn12
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Tempsn13
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Tempsn12
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Tempsn14
PEOPLE wrote:When it came time to plan their post wedding R&R in tropical Hawaii, Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Lauren Burnham knew just what they needed.

“I’m the type of person who loves to do activities when I travel, and Lauren likes to relax,” says Luyendyk, 37, who met Burnham, 27, on his season of The Bachelor in 2017. “So we did a mixture of both!”

The newlyweds tied the knot in a lavish ceremony in Maui on January 12. Two days after the nuptials, they headed to the neighboring island of Kauai, where they stayed at the luxurious Princeville Resort.

“It was awesome,” says Luyendyk. “We had the Presidential Suite that overlooked Hanalei Bay. It was breathtaking.”

And true to their word, the happy couple combined adventure with leisure.

“We went on a helicopter ride and we got to see the Jurassic Park waterfall,” says Burnham. The next day, “it was a little rainy,” Luyendyk says. “So we got in our huge bath and played Jurassic Park on the laptop!”

On the last day, “We went horseback riding,” says Luyendyk. “We ended up at this waterfall and went swimming and had lunch. It’s pretty funny. We had the helicopter ride, the horseback riding, the waterfall. There were lots of Bachelor-like dates on our honeymoon!”

Now, Burnham admits, “We’ve got a bit of the post-wedding blues.” Adds Luyendyk, “We didn’t want to leave!”

Still, the couple have plenty to look forward to this year, including the birth of their first child, a daughter, in June.

“We’re in nesting mode,” says Burnham. “We’re going to go shopping and get everything ready.”

“Picturing our lives 20 years from now is so cool,” says Luyendyk. “It feels like a lifetime ago that we met on The Bachelor. It’s surreal, and very cool.”
Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Post by TheLurker Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:08 am

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Jw610

Source: @jwolfner twitter

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:12 am

The music is so beautiful Smiley

Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:24 am

nvmauimedia wrote:If you all haven’t seen it yet, @people released @zeb.films video footage from @laureneburnham and @ariejr ‘s wedding and it's amazing! I had an amazing time working with @zeb.films and his crew. I can’t wait to see the rest of the footage from that entire week!!!!!
Also, I love how incredibly happy @laureneburnham looks in these photos. This was taken during a nighttime bridal portrait moment. I had her look over at @ariejr who I know was doing his thing and getting her to laugh and giggle per usual.
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Nvm610

Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl1 Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:17 am

This is a very beautiful picture of Lauren. I love it!

islandgirl1

Back to top Go down

Post by Larie Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:08 pm

islandgirl1 wrote:This is a very beautiful picture of Lauren.  I love it!  
Beautiful pic in deed. There is so much interest in her dress....women inquiring how to get it and about larger sizes, even women from the UK, which surprised me.  The designer says the Lauren gown, as it is called, would be available this fall.  Since the gown was Lauren's concept, I hope she gets some percentage of each gown sold...that would be cool. She is so talented. She could collaborate in substantial way with the designer.  Cant wait for her swimsuit to come out...All my opinion

Larie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:21 am

New article with more details from The Knot!
The Knot wrote:Exclusive: How Bachelor Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Lauren Burnham Made Tradition With Their Maui Wedding
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Knot110

For Bachelor Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Lauren Burnham, everything happened after the final rose. On January 12, the reality couple exchanged vows before their loved ones, closing out a journey that seemingly ended in Peru, but was met with an eventual change-of-heart on ABC’s live broadcast in January 2018. Ultimately, it brought the pair to a converted sugar mill in Hawaii for their wedding day.

The pair had originally planned for a first look, Burnham surprised Luyendyk with a hilarious alternative option (his best man walked out in a dress, clutching a beer). The emotions were abundant, therefore, when he caught the first glimpse of the bride walking down the aisle in her wedding dress.

“It was a moment I’ll never forget,” Luyendyk tells The Knot in an exclusive interview. “As soon as I saw her, I began to cry. All I could say to myself was, ‘Hold it together!’ She looked just as I had imagined when I played the scene in my head a thousand times before that day… perfect.”

Burnham, too, was overcome with emotion as she saw her husband’s raw reaction as he awaited her arrival. “I knew I was going to be emotional once I saw Arie, because I, too, had been picturing that moment in my head over and over again,” she reflects. “I was tearing up as I walked towards Arie, but my dad did a good job of keeping things light for me.”
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Knot210
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Knot310

She adds, “I’ll never forget how handsome and sweet Arie looked down there at the end of the aisle waiting for me.”

Below, The Knot has all the inside details about the couple’s magical Maui wedding, including who they invited, what they wore, and what fun, unexpected moments made their wedding truly, uniquely their own.

THE VENUE
One of the first details that Luyendyk and Burnham released about their highly private wedding was where it would be held: Haiku Mill in Maui, Hawaii. The space was previously a processing factory for sugarcane, and now plays host to countless events and galas.

“I moved from Virginia to Arizona and we were Googling places all over the world, and this picture of this venue kept popping up and popping up,” Burnham previously told The Knot. “We kept coming back to that one and it was like, ‘OK. I think this is the venue. Let’s go for it.'”
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Knot410
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Knot510

THE FIRST LOOK
"The anticipation was intense,” Luyendyk says of what he believed would be his first glimpse of Burnham on their wedding day. ” I was so ready to see Lauren… And I stood for what felt like 10 minutes just waiting her to tap me on the shoulder.”

Instead, best man Dustin Martin was sent out. “When the moment finally came, I was terrified to see my best man standing in a wedding gown drinking a Kona Beer,” the reality lead adds. “I should have known just by how hard he had tapped me, but it was still a complete surprise. Lauren definitely pulled one over on me and it was hilarious. It honestly lightened the mood and help me shake my nerves a bit.”
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Knot610

THE CEREMONY
Burnham’s father walked her down the aisle, while the bride’s grandparents stood in for a flower girl and ring bearer, much to the delight of the wedding guests.

The happy couple wanted to include as many of their loved ones as possible in their wedding ceremony—including Chris Harrison. The longtime Bachelor host officiated the nuptials (as he did for former Bachelorette Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum and other franchise couples) and struck a good balance between funny jokes ribbing the couple and heartfelt stories about the pair and their journey together.
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Knot710
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Knot810

“He’s a true professional,” Luyendyk says. “It was great to hang out with him leading up to the wedding and it really allowed us to get to know each other outside of the Bachelor world. His speech was clever, funny and touching all at the same time. He really nailed it.”

THE DECOR
The overarching theme of the Luyendyk-Burnham wedding was, perhaps surprisingly, Twilight: Breaking Dawn. With Maui’s natural lush greenery and a waterfall fittingly serving as a backdrop for the couple at the altar, the pair’s wedding aesthetic was disarmingly magical.
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Knot910
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Knot1010
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Knot1110

“Almost every inspiration photo that Lauren would text to me would be from the movie,” wedding planner Kimiko Hosaki of K.H & co. previously told Us Weekly. Several chandeliers hung suspended above the aisle leading toward the altar to add to the otherworldly look, and a giant, leafy arch framed their moment.

THE FLORALS
In keeping with the couple’s magical, ethereal theme, the florals for their wedding ceremony and reception were largely monochromatic. Mandy Grace Designs provided the flower arrangements, which consisted of a classic bouquet of white flowers for the bride (ranunculus and specialty garden roses), with an attention to detail for the centerpieces at the reception, made up of native Hawaiian flowers and plants.
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Knot1210

THE DRESS
Burnham had a very specific vision when it came to her wedding gown, and she wasn’t afraid to share it with designer Hayley Paige, who created the sparkly princess-inspired dress especially for the Bachelor alum. The gown featured an A-line silhouette that helped hide Burnham’s tiny baby bump (she and Luyendyk are expecting this June), paired with a plunging crystal neckline, modest train and floral embellishments.

“I wanted a fairy tale wedding, so I wanted to design a gown with Hayley that fit with the theme and the venue,” Burnham tells The Knot. “It was very unique and very me with head-to-toe glitter and intricate beading. I loved it so much that I think I’ll probably continue to wear it around the house from time to time.”
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Knot1310
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Knot1410

THE WEDDING PARTY
Neither Burnham nor Luyendyk opted to include many of their Bachelor Nation pals in their bridal party, choosing instead to invite their closest off-camera friends and family to stand by their side up at the altar (though, it should be noted, that Bachelor host Chris Harrison officiated, and Maquel Cooper was a bridesmaid).
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Knot1710

Burnham’s sister Heather was her maid of honor, and Luyendyk’s good buddy Dustin Martin was his best man. Burnham’s bridal beauty look was a fresh-yet-glamorous presentation executed by Maui Makeup Artistry.

THE WEDDING "SOMETHINGS"
Family played a large role in Burnham’s “something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue.” The expectant mom combined her something old with something blue by taking one of Luyendyk’s old suits and cutting a heart from its fabric. She then implemented the sentimental piece into her custom La Gartier garter.

Burnham borrowed a pair of earrings from Molina Jewelers, while her something new was a handkerchief from her mother.
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Knot1810

THE REGISTRY
The couple opted for a charity registry, spotlighting The Knot’s partnership with VOW, an initiative to eradicate child marriage around the world.

THE RINGS
In a sweet nod toward their good ole friend Neil Lane, both Luyendyk and Burnham donned hardware by the veteran Bachelor jeweler. Luyendyk’s band was rose gold and platinum, while Burnham’s was inlaid with an impressive 200 French-cut diamonds.
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Knot1910

THE RECEPTION MENU
After Luyendyk and Burnham exchanged vows, the newlyweds invited their guests to join them for a two-hour cocktail hour followed by a multi-course dinner, all taking place in the same location elsewhere at Haiku Mill. Burnham and Luyendyk’s fathers gave toasts during the reception (their mothers both spoke at the rehearsal dinner the night before), and guests including former Bachelor star Sean Lowe and his wife, Catherine Giudici, danced the night away.
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Knot2010
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Knot2110
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Knot2210

Guests noshed on prime rib and fresh, local seafood that showcased the wide swath of foods available in Hawaii during a multi-course meal served at long, communal tables decorated with candles, with hanging chandeliers and dangling greenery overhead. Cocktail hour bites included kalua pork wontons, mochiko chicken, Lokelani Sparkling Rosé from the Bubbly Bar and more libations from LeVecke Wine & Spirits.

THE CAKE
Luyendyk and Burnham enlisted the help of Maui-based bakery Cake Fanatic to create a sweet treat that matched their romantic setting. The four-tiered cake marble confection was frosted white with gold-leaf detailing and pale buttercream flowers wrapping their way around the structure.
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Knot2310
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Knot2410

THE ENTERTAINMENT
To keep things groovin’ through the night, the couple hired Island Encore to spin some tunes for their guests. The couple also showed off their dance moves (they took dance lessons leading up to their wedding) choreographed to Calum Scott’s “You Are the Reason.”
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Knot2510
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Knot2610

Additionally, as an extra unique touch, the pair called upon the talents of artist Jeanne Young, who live painted the wedding.

THE TAKEAWAY
Last fall, the couple explained to us why they’re a perfect fit for each other. “She senses when I’m stressed out about something and she’s really good about working with me through that,” the season 22 Bachelor said. “And that also goes with wedding planning too.”

“We’re just really happy with each other and we vibe well together,” Burnham added. “We’re best friends, so we’re just ready for that next step.”
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Knot2710

“It felt a little strange at first–but in the very best way,” Luyendyk concludes of his new marriage. “We’re getting used to it… Plus, it’s fun to call each other ‘husband’ and ‘wife.'”
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Knot2810
Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:26 am

Okay guys it's official: Chris is obsessed with Arie and Lauren laugh out loud
Here is his seventh post about the wedding giggling
chrisbharrison wrote:@laureneburnham enjoying a sweet moment with her girls the night before her wedding and then some creepy bastard ruins the moment
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 Ch1010

Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:47 am

It seems like Lauren’s bump really grew a lot from the wedding to the latest pics of the bump. Wow!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:26 pm

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 27 AfHJ0X5xVGDUT3o-
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
This wedding was gorgeous. Wishing a lifetime of happiness to @ariejr and @laurenburnham91 from everyone at #TheBachelor. ( @@peopletv- @FilmsZeb) pic.twitter.com/S9Q43hd8We
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:53 am

Sean and Catherine spoke about Arie and Lauren's wedding and it's so precious awww

Source

Also mini-update: the other day Arie and Lauren posted more in-depth info about their wedding on their stories, so I'll bring them over as soon as I get around to it! The videographer is also chugging away at the full-length video, which I'm really looking forward to!

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:22 am

Oh my HEART  Upset :inlove

Us Weekly wrote:Catherine Giudici Has ‘Never Seen a Groom’ As in Love As Arie Luyendyk Jr.

The most romantic wedding in Bachelor history? According to Catherine Giudici and Sean Lowe, Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Lauren Burnham’s nuptials may have nabbed that honor!

“Lauren was his air,” Giudici, 32, told Us Weekly about the season 22 Bachelor couple’s wedding day. “You had never seen a groom that in love with his bride. It was so sweet. Lauren looked beautiful. She had the little baby bump, you couldn’t even tell because she was wearing this beautiful gown. But it was obvious how in love they were with each other and I’m all about love and romance when you’re at a wedding.”

Lowe, 35, added that the Hawaii nuptials were “a lot more intimate” than he originally thought they would be.

“Yeah, I think 75 [guests] and I’m happy we made the cut,” Giudici said about the party size.

Us broke the news last month that Luyendyk Jr., 37, and Burnham, 27, exchanged vows at the scenic Haiku Mill on the island of Maui on January 12. The twosome are also expecting their first child, a baby girl, in June.

Giudici and Lowe, meanwhile, are parents of sons Samuel, 2, and Isaiah, 8 months. The Nutrisystem ambassadors tied the knot in 2014. While the Dancing With the Stars alum became friends with Luyendyk Jr. during season 8 of The Bachelorette, Lowe told Us that the twosome “never give [parenting] advice unless [someone] asked for it.”

“Lauren did say that she wanted to talk to me about parenting, because it’s a new beast and I know that they’re going to be great parents and they’re going to have so much fun as a married couple,” Lowe told Us. “They’ve traveled together, they’ve seen a ton of things and I think this is just a very new, fun chapter for them and I’m excited for them! And if they have any questions, we’re here for them. But you’re not supposed to tell advice unless you’re asked!”
Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

+29
Macswife8
whit90
sanlee088
aviej
notarose