SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wailea -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Post by TheLurker Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:23 am

The Lowes' Maui arrival experience
seanloweksu wrote:We made it to Hawaii and to @fairmontkealani just in time for the sunset. I took in God’s beauty while Samuel chased a bird. Kids are great.
wailea -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 8 47694710

Source

Source: @catherinegiudici IG story

And the Wolfners:
wailea -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 8 Jw210

Source: @johnwolfner IG story
wailea -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 8 Rw110

Source: @rachaelwolfner IG story

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

wailea -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Post by FLChica Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:47 am

TheLurker wrote:Okay, I think my jealousy is only going to increase throughout the week! Arie/Lauren, the Lowes, and the Wolfners have been posting gorgeous photos and videos of Maui.
wailea -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 8 47582610

Source: @ariejr IG story

)

I can't help but notice that Lauren is makeup free, no spray tan and simply beautiful. Feeling securely in love with the man you're about to Maui ( had to

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl1 Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:33 pm

Thank you @ TheLurker for keeping this thread so beautifully decorated..I can't wait to see the pics coming out on Saturday. wailea -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 8 1176891977

islandgirl1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:57 pm

@FLChica Yes, Lauren's glowing! Actually, I do believe she is wearing eye makeup, but she doesn't need much because she's a natural beauty Smiley

@islandgirl1 Thank you love! Glad you're enjoying. Based on your username I'm going to guess that you're loving the fact that this is happening in Hawaii ;)

---

I've covered most of the stuff in this article here, but it mentions that they also had a helicopter tour of Hawaii recently. Super cool!

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/arie-luyendyk-jr-lauren-burnhams-wedding-everything-we-know/the-early-festivities/

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl1 Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:04 pm

@TheLurker, I am from the beautiful island of Jamaica but Hawaii is absolutely gorgeous, it is on my bucket list.

islandgirl1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:45 pm

@islandgirl1 As someone who has Jamaica on their travelling bucket list (and Hawaii, for that matter), that's awesome!

Speaking of that helicopter trip:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/arie-luyendyk-jr-lauren-burnham-enjoy-pre-wedding-helicopter-tour/

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:24 am

Time for the daily roundup of today's festivities. We had a few more guests that flew in or are now flying in.

Guests: Matt & Kim
wailea -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 8 45298910
wailea -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 8 47690810

Source: @kimberlybogle IG story

Guests: Kayla & her husband
wailea -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 8 47692610

Source: @kaylanoelevangelista IG story

Guest: Allison

Source: @allisonclauser IG story

---

A few additional things that I just learned after listening to Jacqueline Trumbull's podcast recap of Colton's season is that she's flying in the middle of the night tonight, and producers Elan Gale and Bennett Graebner (Assuming I heard this part correctly?) will also be in attendance.

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:28 am

Now let's see what the guys are up to! I don't believe they have met up yet (or if they have, they haven't documented it).

The Lowes:
wailea -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 8 47582710
wailea -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 8 47691411

Source: @seanloweksu IG story
catherinegiudici wrote:We’re at the most amazing hotel in Maui @fairmontkealani and all these dudes wanna do is talk on their blackberry - err, banana - phones.
#fairmontkealani #alwayskealani
wailea -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 8 47690710

Source

The Wolfners:
wailea -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 8 49858210
wailea -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 8 49682910
wailea -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 8 49584410

Source: @johnwolfner IG story
wailea -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 8 47584610
wailea -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 8 49907010
wailea -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 8 49368310

Source: @rachaelwolfner IG story

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:34 am

Looks like Arie's twin brothers and SOs have arrived too!

Source: @lucaluyendyk IG story

Source: @haleyluyendyk IG story

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:48 am

Now to redirect focus back to our main couple! Here is some more scenery from their romantic helicopter ride. Looks like they got local press for those helicopter ride service and they also got to test out who I presume to be their wedding photographer/videographer (more details to come in my next post).
wailea -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 8 47691010

Source: @ariejr

Source: @laureneburnham IG story

Sidenote, this has nothing to do with the helicopter ride--this was them at the beach. I just how much Arie adores that little bump though Smiley
wailea -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 8 49286410

Source: @ariejr

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:34 am

This looks like it’s going to be such a fun wedding!  I love seeing Lauren and Arie look so happy and enjoying beautiful Maui.

It’s always great to see John “red pants” Wolfner, one of my all-time faves.  He, Sean and Arie have come a long way since Emily’s season.  yes

Thanks so much @TheLurker for all the lovely updates!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:16 pm

Thanks @alwaystulips! IA, Wolf was always so funny! Underrated for sure.

Arie tagged their photographer and videographer for the event:
wailea -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 8 47689810

Source: @ariejr IG story

Here's a direct link to their work:
Photographer - Matias Ezcurra (His work is absolutely gorgeous.) Here's another link.
Videographer - Zeb Films (Very interested in seeing the final product)

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

+29
Macswife8
whit90
sanlee088
aviej
notarose