SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:16 am

This little nugget is giving me such f1 vibes laugh out loud these two give me flashbacks to Ashley & JP when he carried her back from their one on one time  giggling love those smiles and see it working for them like it did the previous ettes. heartbeat

Did anyone see Kimmel? Our girl bet him 10 dollars & some chicken nuggets that it’s going to stick. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698 She looked so happy last night.
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 72c8f910
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Ba31f810
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 B51de910

my sc from
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kerriway Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:01 pm

Glad the fan forum was on the case last night! I saw the EXACT same thing. He couldn't take his eyes off her!

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:52 pm

Looks like the love train is still going for Beccett. heartbeat  cheerleader

At this point in my life, I’m so happy. So I’m excited I get to share it with the world. I know I can’t give everything away, but to share in that happiness and the engagement announcement means a lot to me.

I’m very happy, and honestly, no regrets.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorette-becca-kufrin-talks-garrett-yrigoyen-controversy-apology-1116935

also this cute little comment from her blog today, she just had to mention him (imo)
Garrett continued to make a really great impression on me and made me confident in knowing that there was something special between us.
https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-becca-kufrin-frustrated-colton-blog/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:35 pm

@Diana Thanks for the link.
Now that Garrett has commented, should viewers give him a fresh start?

Yes. And I want that for everyone. I want them to stay open to all of the guys they meet throughout the journey.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorette-becca-kufrin-talks-garrett-yrigoyen-controversy-apology-1116935

Becca's a goner! She might as well have said, "C'mon Bach Fans forgive him just like I have!"

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:18 pm

i like what she said about having eachothers back..as we all know she didn't have that with TOG.

Have you and your fiancé been able to meet up with your families and friends since the show has ended?  We did meet families on the show. That was amazing, to get to meet all four families, really. We’ve just been having us time. Being alone and getting to know each other, just the two of us. When I met with [former Bachelorettes] Rachel Lindsay, JoJo Fletcher and Kaitlyn Bristowe that first day [on the premiere], they all gave me good advice that was really helpful. They’d all been through it before and know how difficult it can be, but they just said, "Have your partner’s back. Have the right conversations. Stay supportive, and one day soon, it will all be worth it when you can be in public and start your actual life together.” So that’s what I’m looking forward to most. wrote:

I really am enjoying Becca as bachette.  She doesn't come across like she is the star and hasn't let the fame get to her head.  She imo has stayed humble,genuine and honest throughout.  I like how she is taking it slow with the guys but also being a strong woman and not afraid to initiate kisses.  I could feel her heart break when Colton told her about Tia.  I bet that felt like deja vu. I can understand now what CH says about Garrett that he was always putting Becca first and looking out for her.  It reminds me of other F1s especially JP and Ashley..  Anyway really looking forward to watching this unfold and getting to know him more.  It looks as though all the guys on his season have his back and are supporting him as well.  Beccett will be stronger after all this.  beatingheart
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:13 pm

@facelessblood welcome ! Safe and sound. Occasionally there’s grp deep breathing exercises and most of all we love love!! Team becca! Women supporting women!  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1f600  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1f60d
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:20 pm

Did anyone notice she brought G to the pool for t chat whist the others were in the mansion? Heard her say ‘so secluded!’ Lol! Girlfriend has game!
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:27 pm

facelessblood wrote:Is this the safe zone? *edited* laugh out loud. Love seeing all your posts!!

Welcome! This is the place to be, love and positivity for our girl Becca and her choice :yes:

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:35 pm

I loved that she brought Garrett to the pool spot. It was special. The lighting was so romantic. Wish we could have seen more of them! He still seems nervous around her which is cute.

How great was her post today saying Kimmel will owe her $10? Get that and your man girl.

So happy to have this thread with all of you. It will make the season so much more enjoyable.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:39 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BjqL7YkBYLW/

Love this! That’s her shoutout that this is her mans!! Go girl.
Also I live that Garrett always says ‘thank you’ to her and CH when he appeared for the date card segment.
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:41 pm

i seriously need to go back and watch all this now laugh out loud

Do we think possible SHV this weekend? with all these little nuggets i think Becca is getting excited to see G maybe very soon Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:56 pm

For those that are not familiar, please read the Fan Forum rules which include this:

Please do not discuss any negative posts that are taking place in General Discussion threads that relate to the topic in the Fan thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4455-rules-fan-forum

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47