SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nananana Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:21 pm

All of their body language mirrors one another, its very sweet. They are two lovable weirdos. I'm glad to see this side brought out in Becca!

nananana

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Teamee Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:28 pm

These were leaked before. Thought I’d post it
iG. Bachelor.bachelorettenationKimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 2331e810
Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 6c7f2610
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:33 pm

That video was so cute. They really are a good fit. They seem like best friends which always makes for the best type of relationships (imo). Took this cap from the video above heartbeat

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Fb151910

My sc
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:36 pm

he makes her so happy and after all she’s been through yet remains so sweet n kind she deserves all the laughter life can bring! Well done Garrett. I seriously can’t imagine her n Rie jumping ard a store like this. Life worked out just as it shd!
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:48 pm

OMG They are so cute together. Can't wait for Monday to come!!!

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:05 pm

sdmom wrote:Ep. 4 previews

Garrett

Reposting because YT vid is a litte bigger.

The body language speaks for itself. Becca has constant double or triple contact with Garrett. (1) They hold hands while Becca uses her (2) other hand to grasp his arm while also (3) leaning into him from the side. At other times she'll rub his arm while holding hands.
Translation: The girl does not want to let him go physically or emotionally.

These two can't get enough!!!

ETA: Becca says, "Every time I think about him, I get butterflies." She talks about the great things others do, but with Garrett, she openly admits he's on her mind!!!

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:43 pm

Two adorable dorks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:36 am

Omg, I loved that so much, they couldn't be any cuter

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:28 pm

This clip just shows how in sync these two are. I thought it was telling that Becca says she’s drawn to his energy, because that is where I see them being so similar. Positive, outwardly affectionate people. They like to smile at people, enjoy the present, be kind and polite. I find it interesting how polite Garrett always is, saying thank you.

Becca is Becca with Garrett. And that’s the Becca I just adore. She’s clearly over the moon for him, and it’s not just his looks but the level of comfort she feels with him. And what’s even better is that he’s clearly over the moon for her too, and I couldn’t be happier for them getting to fall in love like this.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:39 pm

My favorite part of that whole video is when Garrett started jumping and Becca just had the most genuine laugh and said “I’m a fast jumper”. That felt like a couple that’s been married for ever. It’s hard to believe they could be so comfortable and dorky their very first date. It bodes well for them I think. heartbeat

The best part is I can see why Becca is so happy post show with him. I bet he’s taking good care of her all IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:03 pm

Their interactions are so natural it’s like cameras are not even there. Almost like getting a peek into what their lives wld be like in the real world. Becca’s People mag interview where she announced her engagement one line stood out to me. She said she wanted ‘someone who wld still be themselves at the end of this as this was all fleeting and she wanted her love to last’. IMO that’s what she saw in G. Just a regular guy who came on the show for an adventure who fell hopelessly in love! 
I laughed when he asked ‘do my ears look funny’ and B when to tuck it in the hat he mumbles ... ‘I haven’t cleaned it.. ‘ his ears? I mean.. how cute n real was that statement.
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by facelessblood Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:58 pm

Teamee wrote:Their interactions are so natural it’s like cameras are not even there. Almost like getting a peek into what their lives wld be like in the real world. Becca’s People mag interview where she announced her engagement one line stood out to me. She said she wanted ‘someone who wld still be themselves at the end of this as this was all fleeting and she wanted her love to last’. IMO that’s what she saw in G. Just a regular guy who came on the show for an adventure who fell hopelessly in love! 
I laughed when he asked ‘do my ears look funny’ and B when to tuck it in the hat he mumbles ... ‘I haven’t cleaned it.. ‘ his ears? I mean.. how cute n real was that statement.

Yes so easy and natural! Lol I think he said "and I have a peanut head too"

facelessblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47