SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:06 am

Their date was so fun to watch! Becca was a goner for him. beatingheart I was right that they acted like the only two in the room during the concert.  This was them the whole time  :inlove :inlove.... giggling

@SeekAny I wish I could like your post more then once! Amen!! I agree

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 8367-910 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 I_got_13 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:11 am

they are sooooo good together! they just seem to fit.  Was it just me but was Garrett crying when he was telling his story to Becca? he had tears in his eyes for sure, he just looked so broken? they really do seem to be each other's missing puzzle piece beatingheart

also i just want to add that i to agree that becca is such a refreshing,genuine,honest, heartfelt lead in a long time! she really is AMAZING Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1f60d
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:20 am

You’re not wrong. I saw the tears too. Had to watch it again as the first time I was absorbing the dialog (cuz have been extremely nosy abt teh D) when I watched again and paid attn to the entire situation you cld see shame and vulnerability and I think he was afraid that Becca might judge him. Sadly this young love with the emotional highs and lows are very common. It doesn’t mean either party is bad just prob young and ill suited. I can only speculate that they prob thought marrige wld solve their issues only to make it more glaring. 
What I noticed also was after he opened up and when Becca was pinning the rose on him he cldnt stop looking at her. Almost grateful that she didn’t judge him and bef the kiss he said thank you. I think he really was afraid of how she wld perceive him. Also he mentions ‘she believed in me’ and ‘never experienced this kind of love’. These statements are pretty telling of the type of relationship he had IMO. 
It was their first date and I cld practically feel the love through the screen!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:26 am

Thanks @Teamee , I'm really enjoying your posts!

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:28 am

@kerriwayAnd I love all of yrs! Yr insights always have me having an ‘aha’ moment!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:36 am

Becca and Garrett lift each other up by just being together.  Becca alone has had enough heartache in her life for a person her age and is looking for the happiness she deserves.  Being with Garrett makes that so easy for her.  I sense that Garrett may have watched Becca in the previous season and/or watch video clips which is another reason he is so in tune to her.  Sweet, sweet love.   PINKHEART
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:45 am

They are just so good together imo. I LOVE that he said he is looking for a partner and 50/50 which is exactly what Bec has said post show about her fiancé heartbeat that date was so much fun to me and honestly felt like a HTD with the level of comfort to me. Also totally get the JP/Ash vibes from these two with the connection. I think when Becca said “I can see him at the end of this” it was a a aha moment for her.

I really think these two are going to be SO fun to follow post season. I can’t wait to see them and their adventures together. It’s definitely going to be a journey all imo

Both lovebirds liked this post with these adorable pics. :rosiecolored

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 68f8f810
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 4fe20310
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 82dc8b10
https://instagram.com/p/BkMQ8FVHYMs/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:03 am

Watched the date back this morning, seriously might be one of the best first dates in Bach history. A wrap around monkey jump in the first date?? Make her my everyday?? These two are l o v e

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:27 am

Garrett's choice of words were so intense, frankly unheard of.

He said he's the first person in his "bloodline" to have a divorce. Seems like he felt like he was letting generations of tradition down. He has a profound sense of family and wants to make those closest to him proud, even if they've passed on.

Which is a huge thing he and Becca have in common. A connection we've never seen before honestly. Her belief that her dad is looking down on her and her desire to make good decisions and to pick someone that would make him proud.

These two come together like no other Bach couple I've ever seen.

He's such a gentleman, saying thank you after she gives him a compliment. Holding her hand and making sure the roads are clear before they crossed the street in Utah.

The defer to each other and look for reassurance from each other in ways that lets me know they'll be best friends and really work together. Becca: "I can see him at the end of this." Garrett: "Make her my everyday."

I agree with @SeekAny. I think her dad is looking down and I'm honestly hopeful that the prayers and well wishes so many of us had for her after the way Arie treated her have been answered and then some!

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:38 am

He is being made fun of for using the word "bloodline" elsewhere.

I didn't see anything wrong with it because that term comes up a lot if you are into genealogy. His family may have an innate sense of family history which IMO could be why he used it. Totally made sense to me!

Can't wait to actually meet his family on the HTD. I would guess we will see a lot more of this sense of family there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:56 am

Another thing I saw from Garrett last night is that he just radiates kindness and posativity and I saw that last night that he's truly kind to everyone. I think I remember him saying something about how he roots for everyone's happiness and I think he demonstrated that last night. I saw nothing but him being genuine about that too and I think it's one of the things Becca appreciates about him and I hope in time people can do away with their pre-judgments and see him for who he really is.

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:31 am

I can not like every post this morning enough!!! handwave

Watching Becca and Garrett's date last night was ALL THE FEELS blowkiss
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47