SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:59 am

FMG2015 wrote:Bummer we didn't get a whole lot this episode but we got some
Major Garrett chasing his girl. There's no denying he's fully invested in her. I loved his voice of reason speech to the guys. Way to prove that you're there for the right reasons. My heart sank for him getting his hopes up for the GDR but I know they're together right now shacked up in a house so In the grand scheme of things it's nbd.

Next week's scenes look great! The jealousy and uncertainty appears to be starting next week. I hope we continue to get beautiful moments between these two but know that the edit is gonna try to get the viewers believe she won't pick him.

Edit: Also bummed we didn't get to see him and Becca be partners because of all the other drama

I was also bummed that we didn't get to see Becca running to help that person. I did notice that when they were going back into the building she wasn't wearing any shoes. All that drama was such a waste.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:52 am

Can't wait for all the kissing next week! Private plane, private beach on the island, and private night swimming after dinner!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:21 am

Next week looks like it is going to be a gem for us #beccett belivers. I cannot wait Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 1176891977

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Image110
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Image111
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Image210
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Image211
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Image212

credit to our lovely @Ladybug82  from https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4798p24-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:22 am

G’s list is awesome! I’m legit impressed by him. I’d probably pass out if a suitor gave me something like it and think I’m on candid camera given today’s dating environment and “dunno who that is in my bed” culture.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:24 am

Alanna wrote:G’s list is awesome! I’m legit impressed by him. I’d pass out if a suitor gave me something like it.
Same laugh out loud I was shocked he did not get the GDR but then again what good loved up ette/baddy f1 love story would it be without some angst and jealousy thrown in for good measure? imo

Also wanted to add I am very impressed too and I think it says so much that the guys speak so highly of him. Jordan just said on his IG story that Garrett was the nicest guy in the house and John said on reddit he stands by G 100 hundred percent. He does seem like a decent guy who just liked some things out of ignorance and not evilness. JMO

I have a good feeling he is taking good care of Becca and they are making that list their reality. :yes: PINKHEART
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:27 am

Things are warming up for #beccett in the Bahamas!   :fanningfan
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:33 am

I mean come on now. :rosiecolored
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Aqivmz10

pic from reddit
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:41 am

I am actually impressed. Usually they have the lovey dovey stuff down, but he also included the practical. The financial bit in particular. yes

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:52 am

I am actually really impressed with his penmanship. I have never seen a guy write that nicely.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:57 am

Garretts list feels like he gave it a lot of thought. And more so how him and Becca wld work outside the bubble.I like that he hasn’t thrown the ILY but instead focuses on the very practical stuff that makes for a lasting relationship. I can truly see why Becca chose him. I initially thought we beccett fans got nothing this week but in fact I think we got what really matters!That list though.. #relationshipgoals #beccett!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:20 pm

I was impressed with Garrett's list too. I wish they'd spent more time on that on the show.

I'm glad to hear the other guys talking so nicely about him, and I felt like his apology on IG was heartfelt. Sometimes people just need the chance to grow and see things differently. He looked SO disappointed when he didn't get the group date rose.

He seems so in tune with Becca. That picture of them kissing on the sand reminds me of Chris and Des, and we know how that turned out. giggling
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6Ep-xuvtjA ( Just watched this. In my opinion Garrett has lots of Love to give and is very sincere in his feelings for Becca.)
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47