SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:32 am

BGlover wrote:When will they be doing the People magazine photo shoot isn't it this coming weekend too?

That’s usually the weekend before the finale.

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 87b72b10 happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 86669110 happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:56 am

That people shoot is going to be so hot as they are one gorgeous couple. IMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:24 am

I've picked up on a couple of cute little whispers I thought y'all would enjoy! Maybe you already picked up on these, but I didn't notice them until I watch again with headphones in.

In last weeks episode, when Becca is giving Garrett the rose, while she says "Garrett" you can hear him quietly say "I'm so excited" which reminded me of when he said that when he got the FIR which I thought was pretty cute.

1:53 in this video

Then last night (I'll edit this later to include the video when it's posted on youtube), when they walk out of his house and he says he'll walk her to the car:

G: I'll walk you to the car
B: whisper: Uhg, fine.
If you must
G: whisper: No, I don't want to

then there was another whisper while they were walking to the car that I couldn't pick up on because Becca's ITM was playing over it.
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:26 am

Oh em gee. Next week is going to be too much for my fangirl heart laugh out loud they are not allowed to be this cute... :gotcha: beatingheart :rosiecolored

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 116
happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 312

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 410
happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 510

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 610
happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 710

my SC from
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:40 am

The rose bush idea was super adorable. I swear he reminds me of Ricky Martin in the white shirt IMs for next week. And does it look like he’d been tearing up a bit when he’s talking about her in the last IM?

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:10 pm

This episode just cements why I root for Becca. She’s great at female friendships and cld have easily thrown Tia under the bus as the reason she’s sending Colton home. She’s someone I wld personally want on my side as a friend. I’m glad that she’s back home with her ‘true friends’ and hope this journey has opened her eyes to how toxic this environment can be. And I’m glad she found love with Garrett and rooting for them big time! I personally feel he will do everything to make her happy. He seems the type. And Becca deserves that. And she will in turn nurture him to widen his perspective and learn from his mistakes all done with love and encouragement. At the end I do believe these two are genuinely good people that found each other. In a sea of 28 all you need is that one!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:42 pm

Garrett was commenting a bunch on his post last night. He answered how to say his last name which is year-goy-yen.
A friend also asked if the "wine bag thing" was played. He said he wasn't sure yet which makes me believe he hadn't seen the episode yet. Well the wine bag thing can be seen in his Father's Day post here https://www.instagram.com/p/BkJsywOlC99/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=7jktrl269mjn The family must have had Becca chug wine as well laugh out loud too bad it didn't make the cutting room floor.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:58 pm

I remember at the time of filiming wondering why Becca did not give Garrett her last fantasy date but now I get it. GIRL GAVE HIM THE BEST DATE (IMO) heartbeat

Becca’s final date of the week is with Garrett. The two must maneuver a bamboo raft, navigating unexpectedly crowded waters on a busy Thai river filled with swimmers and elephants. Dinner that night offers some more obstacles. Will Garrett be able to overcome his reluctance to open up emotionally and lower his defenses in order to get a fantasy suite invitation?
https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1409/
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:04 pm

Yeah she definitely gave him the best date! Theres no way she would have given him the date where they can't touch and kiss each other lol. So Garrett's was filmed 2nd but is being aired 3rd?
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:08 pm

Wonder why they feel Garrett hasn’t opened up emotionally? And is ‘mystery man’ Arie? Didn’t B say they met whilst at a golf resort?
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:11 pm

Blake and Jason had told Becca they love her. Garrett is the last one to actually say I love you & not just. I'm falling in love with you.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:21 pm

@FMG2015 oh yes that makes sense! Tks..I actually love the fact that he is not easy with the ILY and can’t wait to see it.
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47