SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Soleil Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:39 pm

If his brother’s post is actually today it’s 8 am and a little early for west coast to be going swimming...interesting..

Soleil

Back to top Go down

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sarahjoh5 Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:29 pm

Do the safe house visits usually go from Friday to Sunday? Becca and Garrett have been really good about not giving anything away when they are together! Best behaved contestants ever!  happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 1f600

Sarahjoh5

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:39 pm

That’s because they’re too busy focused on each other to worry about showing us they’re together! I think that’s definitely an old video, Becca and Garrett have been super quiet since Friday. They’re together IMO.

What I like about these two is I don’t think they’re gonna care what anyone else thinks about them. They found each other, are estatic, and as long as they have the support of family and friends (not Bach nation) they’ll be good.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:58 pm

I want them not to care, I hope she gives the same answer as on the previous interviews "right now we are just concentrating on us" just shut all those qns down.
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:13 pm

Right now that’s exactly what they must be doing. Enjoying the beautiful weather and each other in the SHV. This couple IMO could have met any other way outside of the show and still would have been drawn to each other. IMO they didn’t need the show. The instant attraction and how they seem to get each other is very refreshing to watch. I look forward to Jimmy Kimmel losing the bet and paying up in a few more weeks!

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:21 pm

If any SM account is private, we are not to discuss any part of that SM other than what's visible to the public. Bio's, picture etc. We respect individual's privacy, therefore please do not discuss anything at all that is posted in private SM accounts.

It is against the rules to post from any SM that is considered private. If you are friends/follow and their account is private it does not give anyone the right to post from their SM account to our forum.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2409-rules-guidelines

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:27 pm

Okay noted
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:28 pm

How do i delete the post? If an admin can help me out in deleting the posts I couldn't figure out how to, so just typed delete hope that's okay
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:55 pm

Pretty sure these two lovebirds are together. Same MO. SM dark.. it’s all abt each other.   yes  Remember the burnt corn cobs! Lol! Which I believe is no coincidence being their only post the last SHV!  It was a reply to @sdmoms request.. other than that time they never post at SHV. Making up for lost time!!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:43 pm

@BGlover If you are the last poster you can delete the post if there is a x in your tool bar next to the quotes. If there isn't an x, you can "edit" the post, and just type delete and we'll delete it when we see the post. TY Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:17 pm

Teamee wrote:Pretty sure these two lovebirds are together. Same MO. SM dark.. it’s all abt each other.   yes  Remember the burnt corn cobs! Lol! Which I believe is no coincidence being their only post the last SHV!  It was a reply to @sdmoms request.. other than that time they never post at SHV. Making up for lost time!!
☝️

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:18 pm

Excited to watch the overnights tomorrow. It's gonna be hawt.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47