SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KIMMEL - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:38 pm

“With Garrett I feel like I found my heart’s equal” - Becca heartbeat I truly believe these two are soulmates. I see them being forever I really do.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

KIMMEL - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by timfan Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:57 pm

You can even tell in the preview for the Frc she is going to pick g when she is with b she looks sad knowing she is going to break his heart
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:12 pm

Counting down to see their happy faces. Just have to get past MTA first. I love their story more than I thought I could with any other couple on this show. For me it was always so true and sincere between them. They light each other up so much.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:16 pm

In the extra interview after mta  they asked becca if her and fiance are going to have kids she said down the road start with dogs first and g on instagram was playing with a dog
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:49 pm

I’m curious as to where they’re going to call home. For some reason I feel like it’s San Diego. Only speculating and could be totally wrong. But his brother lives there I believe and it’s such a fun place that maybe it’s sometging they’d consider.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:56 pm

Another Becca MTA interview, this one with Ashley I . She talks about their happy couple weekends Smiley

https://youtu.be/KUZLyVK68x4

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:42 pm

FMG2015 wrote:I love that she said the proposal was tailored to us.

ETA: Chris Harrison addresses G's IG likes.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-on-the-bachelorette-scandals-and-why-lincoln-wasnt-invited-to-men-tell-all-exclusive%3famp

Did CH accidentally let it slip Garrett is f1? Not that we have any doubt, but I think it’s funny.
At .58, he said “I’ve talked to Garrett, Becca has talked to Garrett”, but the whole IG likes blew up after the filming’s over. So why would Becca talk to Garret if he’s not f1?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luv2laugh Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:59 pm

sdmom wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:I love that she said the proposal was tailored to us.

ETA: Chris Harrison addresses G's IG likes.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-on-the-bachelorette-scandals-and-why-lincoln-wasnt-invited-to-men-tell-all-exclusive%3famp

Did CH accidentally let it slip Garrett is f1? Not that we have any doubt, but I think it’s funny.
At .58, he said “I’ve talked to Garrett, Becca has talked to Garrett”, but the whole IG likes blew up after the filming’s over. So why would Becca talk to Garret if he’s not f1?

Oh my goodness!! He 100% spoiled it. giggling

luv2laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:38 pm

I mean l o v e Jumping hearts seeing hearts
KIMMEL - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 1967c710

https://www.instagram.com/p/Blq0khDAklj/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1wdeskbpep16m
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:08 pm

timfan wrote:In the extra interview after mta  they asked becca if her and fiance are going to have kids she said down the road start with dogs first and g on instagram was playing with a dog
I saw that too. It was also the kind of dog she has talked about wanting. Even Colton mentioned this about her wanting a Corgi. I thought maybe Garrett had got that dog for her but someone said they thought it belonged to someone at the gym he was at.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:46 pm

You guys.... someone is getting anxious to show his love for Becca. He liked this comment on the picture posted above on the couch. I agree and Really wish we'd get some videos from their SHVs

KIMMEL - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 25ti1dj
https://www.instagram.com/p/Blq0khDAklj/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=uqpol1bqr5vv

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:08 pm

I really wish they would bring back the little couple montages with the cheesy 80's love ballads giggling

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47