SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:38 am

Bingo! I’m now pretty convinced Becca wrote this note. There are way too many similar patterns and general dynamic in the writing. Same size, way to form letters, slant, graphic style etc. One was written with more care and intention in a professional note and the other was probably jotted down in a freer and more relaxed way, maybe not set up as well etc. as they were brainstorming. Which leads to a whole other bunch of questions...beginning with Garrett taking ownership of ‘His list’ and pretending she had not heard it before. As far as I remember anyhow, that’s the way he introduced it. So, producers suggestion to do that or Becca asking him to read it to her.. ? we may never know. But it seems to me like it’s just another thing to make Garrett look a certain way that is kind of twisting reality a bit in his favor. ( the articulate goals, wow!) at least they may have cooperated to write it, but I can’t be impressed by it now, knowing what we know.
Again, my own ready to share simple opinions and observations.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:50 am

Astrobach wrote:Bingo! I’m now pretty convinced Becca wrote this note. There are way too many similar patterns and general dynamic in the writing. Same size, way to form letters, slant, graphic style etc. One was written with more care and intention in a professional note and the other was probably jotted down in a freer and more relaxed way, maybe not set up as well etc. as they were brainstorming. Which leads to a whole other bunch of questions...beginning with Garrett taking ownership of ‘His list’ and pretending she had not heard it before.
I disagree. As Billysmom and sdmom pointed out above, many of the letters are formed in totally different ways. See I, g, t and y for a few examples. IMO this isn't a matter of "care and intention" vs just "jotting things down" -- the style of the characters is completely different. When I'm writing quickly my letters get messier but they don't change shape completely. IMO I don't at all see how these two handwriting samples come from the same person. Not to mention that IMO it makes no sense for Becca to write the list and then have Garrett read it out while she pretends she's never seen it before. I realize this show is highly manipulated but that just seems unnecessarily convoluted to me. no idea
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:05 am

I get that it’s hard to believe maybe, but take a look at the note she wrote and you will see how it’s making sense. The letters are formed the same way, with the same style, the same movement and coherence. We should find some sample from Garrett’s writings to confirm but to me this is quite clear. Way too many similarities and plus not really a man’s penmanship. I actually think his writings may be the 2 side notes that seemed added and are slightly different than the main list. I could give more graphology details but I thought that is enough evidence.
Sorry to disagree. I know the implications are showing the scope of manipulation that goes on that we forget or deny, but still exist as the pivot of this show.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:06 am

IMO there are too many small differences in the handwriting on each note for them to have been written by the same person. Besides the ones mentioned above by @Stone_Hedge, @Billysmom and @sdmom, I see differences in other letters. Her small "s" is different with a "hook" on the bottom of it. His note doesn't have that.

Look at her name. The capital B is entirely different. She seems to connect the "e-c-c" together. In Garrett's note, they are not connected.

And, I again say why would she write the words "That is what I am ready to provide Becca. I hope that if I am that lucky, she will be ready to provide the same to me.". These words are the same handwriting as the list.

IMO, they are written by different people although the writing is similar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:15 am

So let me get this right.. yr theory is that either production or Becca decided Garrett needed a better edit and therefore the note was written by Becca using terms of reference to herself? Let’s start with the production theory. For as long as TBTP and F1 they wld gladly give them the crappiest edit they can IMO. I can’t foresee them going to the trouble. *edited*
As for Becca, the one thing that stands clear to me is she’s honest to a fault. I personally think this sort of deception is so out of character it’s unfathomable.
As many have pointed out, there are also discrepancies with teh lettering. To me it’s obviously written by Garrett.
Lastly this great edit they are trying to give him at this particular date is senseless as his ‘likes’ only came out post filming. What wld be the incentive of damage control at that point. And again The producers ain’t all that generous with F1’s
Lastly Becca wasn’t next to Garrett during the writing of the closing arguments . If one goes to the abc site with the loaded pictures she’s next to him at the quiz.
Il take the list as what it is.. written by a man who’s IMO very invested in teh ‘ette and this theory just doesn’t hold any weight
JMOO

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Snark not allowed)
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:55 am

I'm not good at analyzing handwriting but I do know my FIL has amazing handwriting. Who created this stereotype that men can't have nice handwriting? So I do feel Her reaction to the note was sincere and not as if she'd seen the note before or even wrote it herself. Given the circumstances of what was going on with Chris, I find it hard to believe that either Becca or Garrett would have staged/played along with themselves or production creating a scripted interaction. I think their 1:1 date demonstrated their effortless chemistry. RS said he came across as having stage fright at the debate and he even told her he's not good with words so he wrote it down. Garrett's edit doesn't always show his serious side, but IMO that doesn't mean he isn't capable of articulating these qualities he's looking for in a relationship.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:59 am

The first thing I thought of when I saw that list is TPTB stole the idea from Rachel who admitted she had a list a mile long of questions.

IMO Garrett did not write that. Perhaps someone wrote it for him, and that was part of the script for them to discuss. Scripted by TPTB, their idea, their manipulation to make things interesting IMHO. To me there are clearly two different hand writings.

I'm not going to source this as I'm sure many have seen it, but this is Garrett's signature on his divorce document. You don't sign your name like this and write like the note upthread IMHO.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Captur29

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:40 am

The whole premise of the beccaelection was centred ard traits of a partner. Why it’s called an election is beyond me. I for one sign in cursive and write in script and my signature is hardly the same as my written word. Oftentimes Signature’s are curated in yr teens and just stick throughout the years. At least mine did.  Garretts signature is as pretty as his penmanship and both coincidentally slant to the right. JMO

He’s holding the chalk so he wrote this IMO.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 8031cb10

Source - https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1406/
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:16 pm

Yeah, my written signature and printing are nothing alike.

My signature slants to the right, my printing is straight up and down... sometimes even slanting towards the left.

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:34 pm

Does anyone else think the handwriting on the chalkboard looks like the “finishing” “predicting” words on the list? Sorry if this has pointed out already but that’s what it looks like to me, and this handwriting is noticeably different than the handwriting used for the rest of the note IMO.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:03 pm

It’s already been pointed out upthread or another, that production often writes some of the notes past season. It’s possible this could be the case again.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:49 pm

@Kashathediva, I think that’s the case here that production helped each of the guys write their closing statements in an attempt that this thing come off reasonably well.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+49
Emilia23_12
timfan
Soleil
Minney
SFoster