SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by XQZME Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The first thing I thought of when I saw that list is TPTB stole the idea from Rachel who admitted she had a list a mile long of questions.

IMO Garrett did not write that. Perhaps someone wrote it for him, and that was part of the script for them to discuss. Scripted by TPTB, their idea, their manipulation to make things interesting IMHO. To me there are clearly two different hand writings.

I'm not going to source this as I'm sure many have seen it, but this is Garrett's signature on his divorce document. You don't sign your name like this and write like the note upthread IMHO.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Captur29

Actually you can GA...

My husband has the most gorgeous block print...He can take a sheet of unlined blank paper and write a whole page in the most perfectly straight lines, literally!!!  

When it comes to his cursive...well, it's total chicken scratch crap!
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:48 pm

havadrpepper wrote:And, I again say why would she write the words "That is what I am ready to provide Becca. I hope that if I am that lucky, she will be ready to provide the same to me.". These words are the same handwriting as the list.

I don't think Becca wrote that - plausible that Garrett actually did - but who was he writing it to (or for)? If he was writing it to Becca why would he not have written something like: "That is what I am ready to provide you. I hope that if I am that lucky, you will be ready to provide the same to me."?

IMO this was something that production had Garrett write about Becca and regardless of whose handwriting this is, production is in the thick of things (as they usually are).

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:21 pm

Of course, he didn't write it to say directly to Becca. It was his closing statement for the "debate".

He stated that he wanted to share with her what he wrote for his closing statement before the debate got derailed by the pettiness of the other guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:44 pm

@teamee I can see this makes you upset and I’m sorry if that’s the case. I did not come in with a specific theory to prove anything, for or against anyone. I am using the information we have at hand to make observations and draw some conclusions that may or may not be true or in accordance to your or anyone’s point of view but isn’t it the point of a FORUM ? I am not here to make ennemies but to simply share and express my observations and point of view. As I looked at that written note, as I mentioned earlier, I started to see some discrepancies in the words and seeing details that stood out to me and made me question who wrote it. That’s when I asked to have the SC added in the thread to analyze it better.
To your point:
Lastly this great edit they are trying to give him at this particular date is senseless as his ‘likes’ only came out post filming. What wld be the incentive of damage control at that point. And again The producers ain’t all that generous with F1’s
I said nothing and do not imply anything positive or negative about a certain edit other than they have a storyline that they know they are following. But it is actually a fact that G’s IG issues have most likely affected the way they are editing the storyline, because it is done POST filming.
I also am not denying any possible emotional investment from Garrett towards Becca, it’s pretty obvious he is obsessed with her, that’s not the point.

@FMG2015
Who created this stereotype that men can't have nice handwriting?

I certainly did not as I have seen firsthand some men with gorgeous penmanship. The idea is that the writing seems to be of a woman, not its niceness.
And:
...I find it hard to believe that either Becca or Garrett would have staged/played along with themselves or production creating a scripted interaction.

Are we watching the same show? Isn’t it a reality scripted show that is abundantly manufactured whereby the protagonist are fed lines and given directions to act a certain way or say specific things ? Even Becca has her role to play and repeat things and go along with the producers, at least some of the times. She is not any different than any other leads before her, except maybe she could stand up some more, as Rachel herself has commented several times about.

...I think their 1:1 date demonstrated their effortless chemistry. RS said he came across as having stage fright at the debate and he even told her he's not good with words

And I am not denying or even talking about their chemistry but, yes, to the fact that he is from his own admittance, not good with words. Hence the help required to come up with or at least write these items on the list.

@GuardianAngel
You don't sign your name like this and write like the note upthread
My sentiment exactly...thanks for seeing that. Thanks for bringing this important piece to the puzzle.

@teamee thanks for showing the chalkboard that proves my point that Garrett wrote the following...
@mbl
Does anyone else think the handwriting on the chalkboard looks like the “finishing” “predicting” words on the list? Sorry if this has pointed out already but that’s what it looks like to me, and this handwriting is noticeably different than the handwriting used for the rest of the note IMO.

YES I do... you got it! Thanks for saying that. It was my original point that brought me to analyze that note.

Last edited by Astrobach on Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bold)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:08 am

I started posting SC's but the real world calls.  I'll try to get back to them at lunch if possible, if not will get them posted asap after work as I can.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:39 pm

@Ladybug82 Thanks for all you do! bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Ladybug82 Thanks for all you do! bestbud!

thumbsup
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:39 pm

Thanks y'all! group hug

Epi 8 Preview SCs are all up now
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:18 pm

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:46 pm

@Ladybug82 thumbsup always!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:28 pm

Thank you for the sc @Ladybug82.

I can't post the sc right now, but imo the earnings that Becca wears on the evening portion of her date with Jason  has a brown bead at the top whereas the one she has on in the crying picture seems to have a white bead. I suspect she lets Blake go at a later time because she has time to mull over  his reservations regarding the other two guys. Jmoaa
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:12 am

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+49
Emilia23_12
timfan
Soleil
Minney
SFoster