SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Imp Thu May 31, 2018 6:11 am

The HE could be sliced in for dramatic effect, the inflection makes it sound like she was emphasizing "what Arie did to ME" as in "I just did (to HIM) what Arie did to ME" - as opposed to "HE just did (to me) what ARIE did to me", it just doesn't sound right. There's also an unnatural pause there where they sliced out the "to HIM" part. IMHO.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 31, 2018 6:35 am

Astrobach wrote:Ok, just listened to it again... and at 3:02, she said I am so upset... SPLICE with him[b] and I feel so disrespected....
so the EDIT wants us to believe that SOMEONE Is making her upset, but this scene is maybe with the group date in Virginia ( debate?) from all the guys that are sitting present and Jason not there ( he had a one on one) Soooo, the narrative here is trying to support the drama when she is crying, which WE know is much later, in Thailand. Those edits are really making a patchwork of all and everything in every which way... from past to future and back around. Now, I think it’s pretty safe to say the bed scene is from Thailand. So that is with most likely in regards to the F1-2-3. Now, I’m still convinced that this room is at the Banyan Tree in Phuket, and will look for more data anyway, but for the sake of the interpretation of her distress, what if she had realized that she was doing what Arie did, by saying goodbye to someone she cares a lot about. And that may have occurred after Jason was let go in Chiang Mai and she is on her own, stopping over before going to the Maldives from Phuket after that last elimination. I
know it’s far fetched but it’s plausible for travel purposes. And this hotel has also 3 resorts in the Maldives as well.
What was the name of the pace that was posted by Garrett, I could not find it anymore...
How can it be the Banyon hotel when they weren't in Phuket?  IMO with the filming schedule we have, there is absolutely no way they would of stopped for the night in Phuket.  They would of had at most 3-5 hr stopover in order to be there the next day to begin filming IMO.  Judging by the filming schedule and knowing that flight times are 5hrs and 11 min for a direct flight.  Also of note, the 3 Banyan Tree related resorts that are in the Maldives don't have anywhere near the decor that the Banyon tree one in Phuket has nor anywhere near the decor in the pic in question that has Becca on a bed.

The filming schedule below shows that they likely didn't have enough time for a layover in Phuket as they traveled from Chiang Mai to the Maldives knowing that a direct flight is the 5 hrs - 11 min and any indirect flight can be up to 13 hrs because of an extended layover time at the airport.

Episode 9 - FDs (3 - 2)  BLAKE, GARRETT, JASON = Chiang Mai, Thailand
4/29: FD1:  JASON....pics at market
4/30: day off
5/1: FD2 :  GARRETT
5/2: day off
5/3: FD3:  BLAKE
5/4: 9th Rose Ceremony:  ELIMINATED:    JASON

5/5:  Travel to Maldives  Jumeirah Vittaveli     https://www.jumeirah.com/en/hotels-resorts/maldives/jumeirah-vittaveli/

Episode 10 - MTPs/LCDs/FRC (2 - 1)  http://www.shangri-la.com/male/villingiliresort/
5/6: MTP #1 -
5/7: MTP #2 -
5/8: LCD #1 -
5/9: LCD #2 -
5/10: Final Rose Ceremony------------GARRETT F1 PER TMZ PICS............date per RS and letter given to him

I am still looking on TripAdvisor for the exact match but as I said before, the tapestries, lamps, pillows, wood and dark colorings all seem to match that bedroom pic along with the The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai outside pics matching the night pic that we have and I am also still continuing through the trip advisor pics for both of the resorts in the Maldives that we know they were at.  We have info about the one resort that they were going to and we also have info about another resort that the FRC was filmed at.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 31, 2018 10:06 am

Imp wrote:The HE could be sliced in for dramatic effect, the inflection makes it sound like she was emphasizing "what Arie did to ME" as in "I just did (to HIM) what Arie did to ME" - as opposed to "HE just did (to me) what ARIE did to me", it just doesn't sound right. There's also an unnatural pause there where they sliced out the "to HIM" part. IMHO.

IA with this. I don't hear HE at all at the beginning of any sentence. I listened to it over and over and couldn't get the caption's to work either. But the captions are only as good as the automated speech program, I personally have seen a lot of captions that don't make sense so for me that's not 100%. Sometimes when you see a caption, you believe that's what they are saying even though they aren't. Laurel Yanny laugh out loud.

To me it sounds like she did the same thing Arie did to her as she's questioning herself, what am I doing. Which means, maybe that's when she told someone she loved them?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 31, 2018 10:14 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I put a copy of the preview with my SCs, mostly for the no spoilers side to use.  But I think the CC will work on it.  I can't remember if I accidentally hit it on that video clip or the ABC app when I was making SCs.

Bringing over in case it's useful to anyone...

Sorry for the double post. I didn't see this. Thanks @Ladybug82!

Captions work and this is what it says. I just grabbed what I could because it was quick, sorry for the doubles.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Captur51
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Captur52
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Captur53
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Captur54

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu May 31, 2018 10:47 am

Has anybody seen this article? Check out Mills response to the first question. He makes it sound as though Becca is upset because of something one of the guys did to her that is like what Arie did.

https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-abc-exec-weighs-in-on-standout-garretts-instagram-controversy-exclusive-103255

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Thu May 31, 2018 1:26 pm

mbl wrote:Has anybody seen this article?  Check out Mills response to the first question.  He makes it sound as though Becca is upset because of something one of the guys did to her that is like what Arie did.

https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-abc-exec-weighs-in-on-standout-garretts-instagram-controversy-exclusive-103255

"She's one of the first ones I've seen that nine times out of 10 does everything that you're shouting at her on the TV to do!"
LOL. The 10th being - Don't pick Garrett!!!

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 31, 2018 3:20 pm

@Imp Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 3806527698

The first time I read that I thought he was saying she does everything "they" TPTB tell her do and they shout at her. I'm thinking, ok that's not good you're telling everyone she just does what you say. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 31, 2018 4:37 pm

richmondrose wrote:Apparently your version's cc says,  "like he literally just did what Arie did to me."

The million dollar question now is who's she talking about?

After posting the same exact words a million and six times I turned it over to those of you that are better at it than I am.. I had the CC's on and went back and listened to it 4 times and got the same exact wordings each time.. I sure would like to know who she's talking about.. lolol Does anyone know who leaves around this time? TIA.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu May 31, 2018 6:13 pm

if it’s Thailand, Jason was eliminated around the time

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 31, 2018 7:53 pm

Imp wrote:The HE could be sliced in for dramatic effect, the inflection makes it sound like she was emphasizing "what Arie did to ME" as in "I just did (to HIM) what Arie did to ME" - as opposed to "HE just did (to me) what ARIE did to me", it just doesn't sound right. There's also an unnatural pause there where they sliced out the "to HIM" part. IMHO.

I believe you. I truly do.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 31, 2018 7:54 pm

star_D wrote: if it’s Thailand, Jason was eliminated around the time

Thanks @Star_D.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu May 31, 2018 8:00 pm

I’m so confused, as usual.  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 3806527698

Where are we on this?  Is it something one of the guys did to Becca or something Becca did to one of the guys?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+49
Emilia23_12
timfan
Soleil
Minney
SFoster