Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Ratings - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun May 27, 2018 11:22 pm

Post weekly ratings here.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 29, 2018 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 50656

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Ratings - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue May 29, 2018 9:21 pm

@ElonM wrote:Opposite the hockey match, ABC’s The Bachelorette: Becca Kufrin Edition premiered to 5.6 mil and a 1.4 — down 22 percent in the demo from Rachel Lindsay’s year-ago debut, which benefited from a non-holiday, Dancing With the Stars lead-in.

http://tvline.com/2018/05/29/lucifer-ratings-season-3-bonus-episodes-cancelled-or-renewed/

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4809p756-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-5

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 50656

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Ratings - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:29 pm

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tv-ratings-monday-june-4-2018/
The Bachelorette” improved its ratings Monday, building on its premiere and leading the night for ABC.

The show drew a 1.6 rating among adults 18-49, up two tenths of a point from its premiere last week. Its 5.78 million viewers also topped the night.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33059

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom on Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:17 pm

June 11, 2018 The Bachelorette (ABC) (8-10 p.m.) 1.4/6 5.54 million
"The ABC show scored a 1.4 rating among adults 18-49, down 0.2 vs. a week ago. It was the only network show to get over the 1.0 line and also led primetime in total viewers with 5.54 million."

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tv-ratings-monday-june-11-2018/
Billysmom

Female Posts : 811

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:27 pm

Ratings even with last week. 1.4.
Source

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
 sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:04 am

I found this to be interesting.
Overall season ratings

sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:54 pm

The Bachelorette” (1.4) and “The Proposal” (0.8) held steady and led ABC to No. 1 for the night.
Source

sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:06 pm

Ratings for last night’s show, July 2, 2018.
https://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tv-ratings-monday-july-2-2018/
The Bachelorette” led the night with a 1.2 rating among adults 18-49, down from 1.4 a week ago. “The Proposal” (0.7), “Running Wild with Bear Grylls” (0.6) and “Elementary” (0.4) all dipped a tenth a of a point.

sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:30 pm

Ratings last night’s show: https://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tv-ratings-monday-july-23-2018/
ABC’s “The Bachelorette” led in both adults 18-49 and total viewers yet again, but did tick down one-tenth from last week’s 1.6 season high, to a 1.5 with 5.88 million viewers this time around wrote:

sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:25 pm

Ratings from last nights show:
Ratings
Ratings at 1.3

sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:30 pm

Ratings from last night.
The show’s three-hour finale scored a 1.8 rating in adults 18-49 and 6.68 million viewers, season highs in both measures. “The Bachelorette” was, however, down from the 2.1 and 7.57 million viewers that last year’s finale and “After the Final Rose” special had scored. wrote:
Link

sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum