SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 2 - June 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 2 - June 4th  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 2 - June 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:50 am

bluwavz wrote:I was pretty much done last week. I doubt I will watch tonight's episode or anymore of this season. Eh we'll see. Becca seems like a really nice person but she comes off incredibly meh to me and I was one of those folks who wanted so badly to be invested and root for her. hmmm

I still haven't even seen the premiere episode! I think Becca's "free country!" nonsense annoyed me more than Garrett's actual likes and I don't really care about her love story at this point. I thought that she would be a Jillian type of lead, but it doesn't really seem like she has her wit, charm, and raw sincerity in interviews or promos I've seen. Maybe I'll catch an episode if there's nothing else to do, but right now, it feels like a chore to watch, so I'm guessing I'll skip.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 2 - June 4th  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 2 - June 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:12 pm

IMO she is a female box of rocks. The box maybe gift wrapped, but it doesn’t have much in it other than a couple pieces of tissue paper. Someone forgot to even put the rocks in or Garrett stole them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IMO she is a female box of rocks.  The box maybe gift wrapped, but it doesn’t have much in it other than a couple pieces of tissue paper. Someone forgot to even put the rocks in or Garrett stole them.

That’s what he said Hugesmile

partytime

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:37 pm

I wish the episodes were on Youtube so I could watch it on double speed. Since they aren't, I'm probably going to skip this season until the ATFR. Maybe I'll watch the hometown dates episode too.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:45 pm

SFoster wrote:
I hated the date with Blake. (Yes, let's teach everyone to handle anger by bashing up perfectly good stuff, and maybe accidentally putting out someone's eyes with flying glass. So stupid and pointless. If she hasn't gotten over Arie yet, she shouldn't be the Bachelorette.)  I love Blake but I don't think Blake was very  much into her. (sort of reminded me of Rachel's first date with Peter last season).  

I thought that date was an unfair choice towards Blake, because he was almost like an add-on or a hand-holder for Becca to get her closure. It wasn't really the kind of first date you would want to look back upon with a significant other. I also get the sense that Blake is a bit guarded still, but definitely falling for her. I really hope something positive comes out of this for him.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:56 pm

northernviewer wrote:Just watching show now .... first group date is over ... that Lincoln drama is pathetic .. He’s a piece of work ... and she bought it hook line and sinker ... no wonder she’s buying Garrett’s apology laugh out loud felt sorry for Connor as Lincoln was over the top rubbing it in the guys faces and was a total azz all evening. She was so arrogant talking to Connor ... like how dare he... I think that’s the real Becca ... not a good look ... totally seeing why Arie wasn’t feeling it so soon after the cameras stopped rolling and wished he’d chosen Lauren.

Now watching her 1/1 with Blake ... all this Arie hate is getting on my last nerve ... it’s not making me like her any more that’s for sure ... and I’m not that fond of her to start.  This is going to be a dud season especially with all the Garrett crap going on ... big disappointment of a season.... and I liked her so much until I watched how she acted at ATFR

@northernviewer, I agree that Lincoln was an azz all evening but, I find Connor’s reaction a clear indication that he IMO has anger management and impulse control issues. I wouldn’t want to see him after a woman does something to get on his bad side. He is a Neanderthal, IMO. I think she should have sent them both home.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:13 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Just watching show now .... first group date is over ... that Lincoln drama is pathetic .. He’s a piece of work ... and she bought it hook line and sinker ... no wonder she’s buying Garrett’s apology laugh out loud felt sorry for Connor as Lincoln was over the top rubbing it in the guys faces and was a total azz all evening. She was so arrogant talking to Connor ... like how dare he... I think that’s the real Becca ... not a good look ... totally seeing why Arie wasn’t feeling it so soon after the cameras stopped rolling and wished he’d chosen Lauren.

Now watching her 1/1 with Blake ... all this Arie hate is getting on my last nerve ... it’s not making me like her any more that’s for sure ... and I’m not that fond of her to start.  This is going to be a dud season especially with all the Garrett crap going on ... big disappointment of a season.... and I liked her so much until I watched how she acted at ATFR

@northernviewer, I agree that Lincoln was an azz all evening but, I find Connor’s reaction a clear indication that he IMO has anger management and impulse control issues. I wouldn’t want to see him after a woman does something to get on his bad side. He is a Neanderthal, IMO. I think she should have sent them both home.

Oh, I agree with you .... but Lincoln downplayed his part in it to the nth degree. He made it sound like he put the picture down and Connor threw it out of anger .... he was so so so obnoxious about that pic.... and then crying telling the other guys who weren’t on the date ... that was beyond irritating for a grown man to act that way.

I’m glad the editing showed how it really went down. Both were involved in the drama but Lincoln was the one that bugged me the most.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:20 pm

I thought Lincoln was super annoying and OTT, also those tears the next morning were definitely fake imo (& Jason making fun of him was hilarious laugh out loud). But Connor took it to a whole other level. He got so aggressive, his reaction didn't match the offense. I love that after Connor made an azz of himself, Lincoln didn't give him the satisfaction of responding to his aggression with more aggression and he made Connor look silly imo. Bottom line, I wouldn't date either of them, Lincoln's a clown and Connor's a piece of work, he has issues that he should do some reflecting on, perhaps even some anger management classes if something like that could trigger him so easily. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:21 pm

Garrett got the 9th rose in the RC; that's pretty unusual isn't it that her F1 was so far down the call out order? (maybe the spoiler's wrong, we can only hope, right?)

I can't see any of these men as the next Bachelor except Blake. But even Blake is not that catch I think makes the best lead. Basically, I look at the men she has eliminated already, and they seem better than the pitiful selection she has left. Rachel's season had so many entertainers like Josh, Eric, Kenny, Lucas, Diggy, Alex, etc. So much better selection of men! But none of them even became next Bachelor. idk She may have picked Garrett because he was all that was left. smh

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:11 pm

Here are my observations from yesterday’s episode. ( I missed the first part with the tuxedo date.)
I agree with @ReneeM I thought Lincoln was super annoying and OTT, also those tears the next morning were definitely fake imo (& Jason making fun of him was hilarious). But Connor took it to a whole other level. He got so aggressive, his reaction didn't match the offense.

They were both so childish, with Lincoln egging the men on with his OTT talking and kissing the photo, and Connor overreacting and giving a glimpse of his agressive side, not a good look for either of them. I wish she had sent both home. But she got sucked in by both their stories... this girls has her ‘ intuition “ quite in the fog IMO.
Colton; could see his appeal, he’s good looking and has done kind deeds. Interesting to see how nervous he was to tell Becca about Tia. And how Becca reacted to that news. Maybe she felt irritated partly because her ‘ friend ‘ Tia, never mentioned anything to her... anyhow, this Tia/ Colton / Becca drama is just starting and will be explored more next week with the Spa date.
I found it also illuminating of Colton to get Garrett to be the guy he confided in about his dilemma. It struck me that Garrett’s only response was a question like “what are you hoping for by telling her” Like, HE would NOT tell her, and his face expression was a squirming, weird one, not the stand up guy, that says : ‘ hey dude, yeah, you gotta come clean with her, tell her upfront.’ kind of line. Sorry, but I am trying to see good stuff in G. but he seems to not be a 100w if you know what I mean. His choice of movie says it all.
Jordan’s antics are providing relief amongst that tension and he either comes up with this on his own or he follows producers prodding, but really seems like he believes it all.
I was also disappointed in not seeing more of Jason’s interaction with Becca. I liked that in the middle of the Jordan/ David rant, he was sipping his drink and looking away, like ‘ get me out of here’ laugh out loud but he did not interfere or get involved in anyway. I look forward to see next week, and the teaser of Becca saying ‘ I’ve got a crush on you’ means there is quite a bit that we did not get to see even if it happened. I wonder why they edit him out so much... what’s the goal here...? If the order was kept real, he was the second or third rose given, IINM.
Thanks for reading this novel... Embarressed!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:17 pm

All in all I think Blake did show us that he is a real good, kind hearted guy and I like to see the progression of their feelings. It is clear they bonded over their similar past breakup, but there is more of a natural affinity and confort with each other. Emotional and intellectual compatibility as predicted. He is much cuter ‘live ‘ than on pic. IMO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:07 pm

There's a lot of smart women in this forum. I love reading your posts and I can see how some would see Becca as less than bright....

For me there's a sweetness, vulnerability, and naiveté about Becca that's very endearing. I think it's because this world can seem so jaded and callous or because I myself can be guarded at times in my own life that I admire the opposite approach in others.

Becca told Colton that she was attracted to him and that his past with Tia made her feel sick, she fangirled like crazy at the Tuxedo fitting, and then later told Colton that if he felt her pulling back it's because she was. Who on earth is that sincere? It's so refreshing to watch her IMO.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 2 - June 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
ReneeM
Chgohighlife
Ayana
Aria
Norcalgal