SELECT CONTENT

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GroceryStoreJoe - Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 11 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:08 pm

Kendall is back on IG and followed Joe, Kevin and John.

Last edited by bluwavz on Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

GroceryStoreJoe - Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 11 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:09 pm

Things are getting even more interesting in the Tia/Colton saga.

Tia posted a photo today of her with a dog at Runyon Canyon in LA. Apparently it was an event for rescue animals. A poster on reddit found a photo on Colton's IG from January 28 of him holding the exact same dog in Runyon Canyon. To top it all off, Colton liked Tia's photo.

In addition, someone mentioned Jordan Mauger as a possible BIP contestant. In checking his last IG post, it was on June 12 and he posted quite regularly before that. He also has started following Jordan, Cassandra Ferguson, Kendall and Shushanna. John also started following Cassandra. Jordan, Cassandra, Shushanna.... late arrivals?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:14 pm

@havadrpepper Kendall just followed Jordan Mauger so that speculation may be correct.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:15 pm

@bluwavz

I do believe filming is over. Lots of activity happening this evening.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:35 pm

I’m curious why Kevin hasn’t followed Astrid yet. Breakup at FRC?

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:43 pm

Kendall is on a roll tonight. Now following:

Angela Amezcua
Nick Spetsas
Olivia Goethals
Wills
David Ravitz
Colton
Chris Randone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:46 pm

Shushanna has followed:

Joe
Colton
Olivia Goethals
Jordan Mauger

Olivia has followed:

Shushanna
Cassandra Ferguson

Cassandra has followed:

Olivia Goethals
Jenna Cooper
Astrid Loch

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:49 pm

@havadrpepper What is Shushanna's IG? Please and thanks. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:50 pm

@bluwavz I found her through the others...

shushanna_mk

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:50 pm

Who are all these people? It’s like the song that never ends or the musical chairs of herpes. On and on!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:01 pm

Has Cassandra had any recent activity? If not, maybe she's the one that John is paired up with?

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:08 pm

Guess who else has started following some of the guys that were on BIP and others from Becca's season? Christen Whitney "scallop fingers"

Jordan, Wills, Connor, David, Colton, Clay, Blake and Jorge the bartender. She did not post on IG between June 13 and yesterday. And, Connor started following her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

+30
Ayana
Idlemess
CamiLane 11
Amethyst
dee
Aria
pavalygurl
suzq
limoncello
luvstx
Billysmom