SELECT CONTENT

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 17 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by Kels0012 Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:17 pm

I would think now, especially with the crackdown, that Visas come into play. Plus, from what I learned during Nick's season, CA residents can only spend 6 months a year in US. That can be difficult. GA and Sprite, what does YOUR immigration policy look like for Americans? Granted it is probably changing now with our chitty politics, but what are the living factors for dating couples?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 17 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:18 pm

Rumoured couples updates:
- Jenna reappeared on IG at some point and liked Jordan’s cast pic post.
- Chris also liked Krystal’s cast pic post.
- Joe liked Kendall’s first post back.
- Eric has not liked Angela’s cast pic post.
- Astrid has not liked Kevin’s post about being able to relive a great day (via a picture of his niece) when he’s having an off day

Kevin also posted this yesterday to his IG story:
Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 17 97b29410
kevin.c.wendt IG story

Some sort of insider nickname thing? I’m assuming they’re referring to Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz. No idea about Wes. Lol. I’m way too into this sleuthing. BIP needs to start already laugh out loud
Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 17 139e2510
Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 17 Ca6ea310
Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 17 F5219010
Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 17 26235810
Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 17 7e1e1710
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkiZElbnFVr/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=qgdvek891hgh

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:00 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:04 pm

^^^

Now that's a strange pairing IMO. Could be friends.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:05 pm

It was interesting in John G's AMA on Reddit that he mentioned how super smart and funny Nick is. We barely saw the guy, and I don't believe he stays long in Paradise. Am I wrong?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:36 pm

I think Nick and Chelsea would be cute together! Totally unexpected, but cute Smiley

I noticed that Kevin liked Astrid’s first IG post back and she liked his cast pic post (though still not the one with his niece, which IMO is understandable, as it might have been a bit awkward to like that if they had a thing and broke up) ... glad they seem to be on good terms (from SM at least).

I still have no clue who John was with ... anyone have any theories? laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:35 pm

My theory on John is Annaliese. She's currently living in SF.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:53 pm

@1funnyfish that poster on Reddit with the producer source said that she was with Kamil as one of the final couples (went to FS). TWT though! Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:35 pm

Kels0012 wrote:It was interesting in John G's AMA on Reddit that he mentioned how super smart and funny Nick is. We barely saw the guy, and I don't believe he stays long in Paradise. Am I wrong?

I'm also not sure he was there that long. My tracking shows him as IG silent from June 5 to June 10. Chelsea was IG silent from June 4 to June 20.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:33 am

Possible Jordan/Jenna engagement at the Paradise reunion show? laugh out loud
Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 17 C7a09f10
source: my IG feed

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:31 am

Not sure if this has been posted.

am i the only one who find it is interesting that Blake has liked this pic of Tia, when he is not even following her?..

i noticed Blake has been hanging out with Colton for the past 2 days and seem to be buddy with him based on SM. So i wonder if he knows that Tia and Colton are an item post BIP? . I am guessing they are...but left before the FS due to the virginiTEA (pun intended) thang LOL

Blake seems to be buddy with John too..and has exchanged some comments :
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkku3tDHcBg/?taken-by=johngraham262

balockaye.h@johngraham262 Yasss John!! *3 fire emoji*
johngraham262@balockaye.h I want to be Blake when I grow up!
balockaye.h@johngraham262 I’m calling you this weekend and we’re catching up...

so it may appeared Blake knows who his buddies hook up with on paradise LOL.  I am also dying to know who John was with on BIP...but i guess all of the girls are waay under his league? laugh out loud ...at first i thought Jacquieline may hit it off with him..but RS reported she was on it for a hot minute..maybe the timing wasn't right?..not sure..

Also, folks on reddit have speculated that Tia appeared on SM a little while after Colton, and possibly has spent some time together in Denver after the filming wrapped before heading back to Arkansas. Just put it out here.

all JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:27 pm

Tia did not go back to work until after all filming wrapped which was days after she actually left. And, if I remember right, she posted an IG story about working out after weeks away from it the day before she went back to work. Now, if she had gone straight home, wouldn't she have gone to see her trainer?

IMO, she probably asked for the whole time of filming off and it was granted by her employers. So when she left early, she could have possibly gone to Denver with Colton or just maybe somewhere else for a few days (if they aren't together).

I have noticed that some of Becca's guys that aren't on BIP have started following some of the girls that are on BIP. Wondering if they are planning their future hookups if the girls don't get with someone rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

+30
Ayana
Idlemess
CamiLane 11
Amethyst
dee
Aria
pavalygurl
suzq
limoncello
luvstx
Billysmom