Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by Aria on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:14 pm

@TheWrongReasons Ahhh, thank you so much for the info! I'm so excited about them. I wonder what happened on BIP - if they had a Amanda/Robby type break up on-camera, but continued dating off-camera, or if the source was just wrong about them not being a final couple?
Aria

Back to top Go down

Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:53 pm

@TheWrongReasons wrote:Some pics! I got these from a source on Reddit (they did not source the pics - I got permission from them to share).

Some other info:
- they were reportedly all over each other, cuddling on the lounges, and he was massaging her feet Smiley
- they were in Charlotte (Astrid’s most recent IG post with the “tequila” caption, linked by GA above, confirms this. She might have gone to school/have family there).

snipped

Ok what's going on here? laugh out loud I was going through the contestants thread to post any updates in their IG and look what I found.

Nick is from Florida. Shading of the chairs are different but what are the chances?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkyRdLQFZQI/?taken-by=nickspetsas

From the Reddit pic posted by @@TheWrongReasons

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 50094

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:18 pm

@Aria np! Smiley Glad to help the source share the info to clarify K/A’s status - I’m excited for them, too, and I’m glad they are together and (presumably) have a sad breakup. I guess their situation could be like you suggested:
1) break up on camera but continued dating off
2) the info of them leaving turned out not to be the case

Or

3) left as a couple without FS
4) were voted out/lost a competition as BIP might be “different” this year
5) broke up for real but got back together almost immediately after

I can’t wait to see how it all plays out!

I also wonder if Kevin met Astrid’s family in Charlotte?
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 1947

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:49 pm

OK @TheWrongReasons coming through with the scoop!
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:17 pm

@ReneeM sweet kiss
(I couldn’t think of a gif to gift the gif queen herself so we’ll have to make do with this laugh out loud)

I must say these BIP people are being pretty good at keeping things under wrap for the most part. No Josh/Amanda Target trips yet or even Evan/Carly matching kitchen IG posts. RS has also been pretty much silent and it’s almost mid-July.
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:10 am

@GuardianAngel I heard another Tequila reference in regards to Astrid/Kevin laugh out loud On Kaitlyn’s podcast, he mentioned how he and a mystery girl (presumably Astrid) grabbed a Tequila soda from Wells to take to a daybed, where they talked for 5 hrs without a stop in conversation.

He sounds so happy and into Astrid. He also tells a funny story involving her in the “confessions” part as well laugh out loud

+ some Jasmine and Ashley stuff.

Definitely worth a listen IMO
https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Kevin-Wendt
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:45 am

@TheWrongReasons Couples really do mimic each other and that's a great example. laugh out loud Nice catch!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 50094

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:36 pm

@1funnyfish wrote:My theory on John is Annaliese. She's currently living in SF.
@1funnyfish this showed up in my IG Explore feed - seems to support your theory that Annaliese and John might be together if she’s liking a pic his cousin posted  Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlQblb7hUNb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=a7crio86ef4z

ETA: n/m per RS he is with Olivia G
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum