SELECT CONTENT

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 7 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:25 am

There was a comment on reddit (from someone that claims their BFF is a cast handler) that filming wrapped early this time because they had enough drama on film. So who knows what is going on.

I started tracking some of the IG posting activity on June 4th. Some of them post quite regularly! Jordan, Chris R, Grocery Joe and John have not posted at all the last 2 weeks. Kendall and Chelsea are the only girls I follow that have not posted anything during that time. Tia has not posted a photo or story but the screenshot above shows she has been active.

I was wondering if they had gotten to the point of the fantasy suite and Colton chose not to go there with Tia so they left. That would explain why some are still not active. They may be with someone and chose to continue on for a couple more days.

Guys from Becca's season that disappeared from IG during the last 2 weeks:

Connor (6 days)
Leo (5 days) he posts a IG story every single day so I do think he was there. Probably a late arrival and no one to hook up with since apparently Kendall was with someone else. Kendall is the only girl he follows on IG.

Bibi was missing on IG for 7 days at the beginning of filming. Bekah was missing for 5 days later on.

Back to top Go down

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 7 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:29 am

Lol imo bekkah can permanently stay missing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:06 pm

@havadrpepper the Reddit poster said that her handler friend told her that they are wrapping filming early (not that it’s already wrapped), and that the friend will be leaving June 26.

I think BIP 3 filmed for 17 days, so this season’s filming is around the same length (June 8 to apparently 26). Doesn’t seem really that much earlier than usual - I think it just seems like way because a lot of “major” players like Bibi, Bekah, Caroline, Colton/Tia seem to be out already (with some out fairly early). And the reasoning for supposedly wrapping early seems weird - I would think TPTB would want as much drama as possible without capping it off laugh out loud. I think the handler friend was probably joking.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:13 pm

Thanks all for the update.

IA @havadrpepper when I read on the previous page Colton and Tia liking posts on IG recently, my first thought is they left together early.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:00 pm

@havadrpepper
Thanks for the info. Is the June 8 start date firm? I haven't paid close enough attention.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:24 pm

@pavalygurl I would also like to know if the June 8th date is firm as the start date. RS was thinking filming started on the 4th or 5th. If they started the 5th they would already be at 14 days into filming which would put them close to "fantasy suite" time.

Another question, do cast couples stick around for a couple days post filming like in the main series? If so, that could be another reason for a handler to be there until the 26th.

Just thinking out loud!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:14 am

So @suzq posted in the other BIP thread the comment about a possible Kendall/Joe pairing (from a Reddit poster).

If that and the Kevin/Astrid thing are true, these potential contestants are left:

John
Jordan
Chris R
Eric Bigger

Chelsea
Jenna
Krystal
Jenny

Krystal and Jenny’s IG are private so I have no clue about their SM activity. And of course some of these people might not be there/others might be in their place.

Man, what a random group. I only see Jordan/Krystal being an obvious match laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:21 am

@TheWrongReasons I heard someone on reddit say Jordan/Jenna are apparently a thing! They're both ridiculous people so it makes sense?

I can see John/Chelsea. Her ex (possible current boyfriend) is Asian, so I feel like he would be her type.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:52 am

@Aria laugh out loud you guys are next level sleuther - I had no idea about Chelsea’s (possible) ex being Asian. Do you have a link for pics? Hopefully it’s an ex or casual thing and not current bf for John’s sake if they are indeed coupled up.

The other options would be Krystal or Jenny. Jenny may be the least messy option of the three but NGL Krystal would be hilarious (that would just be my shipping luck, having my fav Becca guy end up with Krystal of all people laugh out loud).

I hadn’t read the Jordan/Jenna comment on Reddit yet ... going to look now ... do you have the thread title?

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:10 am

I hope that there are at least some of these relationships that can really develop more outside of BIP. I will admit -- I was kind of hoping that Eric and Kendall would date on BIP. I think they would be an interesting pairing plus they both live in LA. It is not that the long-distance relationships can't work, but being in the same place can't hurt. I am sure it helped Carly and Evan that they both already lived in Nashville. I hope that Eric finds someone -- he wasn't given much of a chance on BWG. He was gone right away. Hope that more pairings are able to be sleuthed. There are definitely some that I wouldn't have predicted so far. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:18 am

@TheWrongReasons Hey! I do have a picture of them, but it's from her private FB account (I know someone who is friends with someone who is friends with them) and the friend didn't want to out her. Apparently, they were together while she went off and filmed Arie's season.

And yes, the reddit post is under "potential new BIP drama"!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:37 am

Assuming Jenny is on BIP, I feel like her and John would be the best match on paper. I can see how a software engineer would vibe with a graphic designer. Plus, John grew up in Chicago, so they have that in common.

I just think the situation with Chelsea and her ex (son's father) would be messy and the logistics would be difficult IMO. Not saying it couldn't work, but, essentially her partner would have to move to Maine.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

+30
Ayana
Idlemess
CamiLane 11
Amethyst
dee
Aria
pavalygurl
suzq
limoncello
luvstx
Billysmom