SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 17 of 49 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Aria Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:57 pm

@Imp Yeah, she's too politician like for my liking. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:04 pm

Anybody know what the date was Arie met up with her? Curious to see if his SM posts reflected what his thoughts were after the meeting.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:14 pm

Becca just posted IG with JK, can someone bring the embedded ( cannot do with present device) TIA.

Last edited by Astrobach on Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:21 pm

That’s too bad that she had to see Arie again and I’m annoyed that he’s getting the tv time.

I don’t think Becca can get any more specific about Garrett without giving it all away to those who don’t already know, imo. I do expect her to have to answer the hard questions post show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:22 pm

Aria wrote:@Imp Yeah, she's too politician like for my liking. IMO.

Haha!  I think Kimmel gets that too.  He asked her last night on her response about Jordan if she’d ever consider running for political office because her answer was so well put, very Kelly Ann Conwayesque.  I thought Becca was gonna faint on the spot.  laugh out loud

Disclaimer:  not inviting political discussion which are against the rules.  Just reporting what Kimmel said and my impression of it.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:34 pm

northernviewer wrote:Anybody know what the date was Arie met up with her?   Curious to see if his SM posts reflected what his thoughts were after the meeting.

I am also interested to know when this is? on the JK interview she mentioned something about seeing him, and Lauren apparently was waiting outside in the golf cart laugh out loud  do they go somewhere where they play golf or has golf course? or was this a joke? laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:46 pm

It’s later in the season, and I have a feeling it could be overseas, either in Chiang Mai or Hong Kong.  I’ve thought it a little odd that Arie finished his race in Australia on May 5, then was in Hong Kong on May 10 (and maybe before) and Bora Bora on May 12.

The Hong Kong and Bora Bora trips seemed to happen spur of the moment.  I wonder if it was related to changing travel plans last minute and having met up with production before they went. It’s just a theory.  

Otherwise, I’m pretty sure Arie didn’t go to Park City or Richmond.  So either Las Vegas or LA before the F4 RC?  Haven’t checked Arie’s schedule against those dates yet.

ETA: just looked at the filming schedule and Becca was already in The Maldives by May 5 or 6.  So, throw that overseas theory out the window! laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:10 pm

alwaystulips wrote:It’s later in the season, and I have a feeling it could be overseas, either in Chiang Mai or Hong Kong.  I’ve thought it a little odd that Arie finished his race in Australia on May 5, then was in Hong Kong on May 10 (and maybe before) and Bora Bora on May 12.

The Hong Kong and Bora Bora trips seemed to happen spur of the moment.  I wonder if it was related to changing travel plans last minute and having met up with production before they went. It’s just a theory.  

Otherwise, I’m pretty sure Arie didn’t go to Park City or Richmond.  So either Las Vegas or LA before the F4 RC?  Haven’t checked Arie’s schedule against those dates yet.

Couldn't have been Thailand. That is when he was racing in Australia. RC was around 5/4/18. Becca would have been having her dates in the Maldives from 5/6 through 5/9. Can't believe they would have Arie there on one of those days.

In looking at his IG, he has a gap of posts around the time of both the Las Vegas RC and the F4RC after Hometowns. Lauren's IG has a gap those same times. Any RC before Park City, they were on their road trip from Virginia to Arizona. So if they were in Arizona around the time of Las Vegas, that would be a short trip for them.

Also, with Tia showing up again after hometowns (weekend the girls were in LA and I suspected at that time that they saw Becca that weekend), I can't believe they would throw Arie at her then as well.

So IMO, it just might be Vegas. Also, I've got friends in AZ that go to Vegas for the day... flights leave in the morning and they get back late evening.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 17 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:16 pm

Thanks for checking @havadrpepper ! I could see Vegas.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:20 pm

Moved from the NO Discussion thread.

Astrobach wrote:Becca just posted on IG with JK , sorry I can’t bring it...

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 17 33928807_632883857047401_1191069906641092608_n

bkoofMr. Kimmel I look forward to making $10 off of you. Now I’ll be able to get that extra side of guac

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjqL7YkBYLW/?hl=en&taken-by=bkoof

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:48 pm

Did anyone else notice during the Jimmy Kimmel interview that she immediately went to "what if it's Blake?" after Jimmy asked her about Garrett?

She seemed so prepared for that re-direct. JMO but it feels kind of rude to Blake.

Because like - you dumped him Becca, you can't tease that you're engaged to him.

I don't think the guy you led-on for two months and then dumped at the very end would think that's funny or cute.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:59 pm

I’m starting to see new side of Becca and it’s not the nicest unfortunately.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 49 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+92
nikikass
Sarahjoh5
Billysmom
bleuberry
CHO
mtnlvr55
BohemianNika
Al
sparkler
Fermont girl
mindless