SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 27 of 49 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by nananana Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:55 pm

@Astrobach Multiple guys follow Lincoln, including Blake and Colton. I don't think any of these guys are showing support for what Lincoln did.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:56 pm

I’m pretty sure Garrett followed Lincoln before the poop hit the fan. Blake is also following him along with nearly all the other guys.

Blake and Garrett don’t follow each other

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:02 pm

Garrett and Blake do not follow each other.

I believe both Garrett and Blake have followed Lincoln since before this information came out.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:11 pm

I think what @Astrobach is talking about is Garrett following Lincoln 2 days ago on the IG he uses now. CMIIW @Astrobach
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:21 pm

Yep. You got me @bluwavz. And speaking of media, it seems to me that Becca is REAL quiet on SM and IG. Unless she posted stories that I cannot see, but her last post is the football date and no blog was published. She probably will show something for tomorrow’s Epi. But still, has she lost some of that loving feeling?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:41 pm

Astrobach wrote:Yep. You got me @bluwavz. And speaking of media, it seems to me that Becca is REAL quiet on SM and IG. Unless she posted stories that I cannot see, but her last post is the football date and no blog was published. She probably will show something for tomorrow’s Epi. But still, has she lost some of that loving feeling?

Or she's too busy having fun at her SHV....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:50 pm

The Lincoln follow is recent as stated up thread. The fourth recent follow.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 27 Captur15

https://www.instagram.com/gy_yrigoyen/following/?hl=en

Astrobach wrote:One more time I am completely agreeing with your comments @pavalygurl. There is something almost compulsive about these two. And I' ve tried and looked for ANYTHING that could make me like G somehow and frankly, its getting worse. From the obvious unecessarily harsh tackles on the field to Mike and Blake, ( anger issues, anyone?) to the idiotic stare and smile, to his agressive way of kissing and tackling Becca...I mean can You see ANY other guy taking her over his shoulder like a carpet and having this gigling reaction from Becca? He would be sent off on the spot. I get that she wants / needs someone who can make her LAUGH...but does it also mean laughing at degregatory and offensive stuff is also fine? ( insert All his IG liking posts here).
I am looking forward, well, somewhat, to see their date and hear any intelligent conversation between them. Its a LOST cause at this point. And they have been GIVEN access to cameras to document and keep photos of all their wonderful memories. Sigh.

I totally agree. Thanks for the reminder on the bold. That is the very first thing I noticed about him when the SM leaks were posted of the concert date.  That was well before the likes before anything other than a sword link in his private IG that I couldn't see. The carpet move is so man cave like to me, so strange and the hand placement had me cringing.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:45 pm

@luvstx Do we know she is on a SHV??? On Father’s Day I thought she would be with her family.... any positive tracking of her whereabouts?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:43 am

Astrobach wrote:@luvstx Do we know she is on a SHV??? On Father’s Day I thought she would be with her family.... any positive tracking of her whereabouts?

I don't think we have it but someone said on the boards this weekend that Becca's SM was silent. I took that as a sign.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:03 pm

Astrobach wrote:Yep. You got me @bluwavz. And speaking of media, it seems to me that Becca is REAL quiet on SM and IG. Unless she posted stories that I cannot see, but her last post is the football date and no blog was published. She probably will show something for tomorrow’s Epi. But still, has she lost some of that loving feeling?

She posted yesterday a Haapy Father’s Day tribute to her father .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:58 pm

Not sure this has been posted . . .

Jordan in is golden underwear!    cantstopl

Credit: @Bachelor Bachelorette Nation
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:13 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Not sure this has been posted . . .

Jordan in is golden underwear!    cantstopl

Credit: @Bachelor Bachelorette Nation

WTF??!! Who in their right mind would wear gold underwear?! We've all seen some pretty big douches in this franchise past and present, but Jordan takes the cake. I don't know whether to laugh my azz off or shake my head. Rolling Eyes no no

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 49 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+92
nikikass
Sarahjoh5
Billysmom
bleuberry
CHO
mtnlvr55
BohemianNika
Al
sparkler
Fermont girl
mindless