SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 44 of 49 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Aria Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:11 am

Going by his insane definition of "formal", most married couples haven't even brought their spouses home. 99% of the contestants on the show could say the same exact thing and they don't, because it's a clearly deceitful thing to say. Did Becca realize that he meant "oh, yeah, I've brought girls home before! Tons! Just not, you know, formally. You get it". I'm guessing not or else he wouldn't have deleted that pic of Aly at his house. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:28 am

Aria wrote:Going by his insane definition of "formal", most married couples haven't even brought their spouses home. 99% of the contestants on the show could say the same exact thing and they don't, because it's a clearly deceitful thing to say. Did Becca realize that he meant "oh, yeah, I've brought girls home before! Tons! Just not, you know, formally. You get it". I'm guessing not or else he wouldn't have deleted that pic of Aly at his house. IMO.

Exactly!

Semantics.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:47 am

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-bachelorette-apos-jason-tartick-130001107.html

https://hollywoodlife.com/2018/07/24/jason-eliminated-the-bachelorette-fantasy-suites-becca-kufrin/
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:58 pm

I wonder if Blake has a different perspective now watching the show back. He's been too in the bubble for my liking but I wonder how he feels now seeing the other relationships. Just wanted to point out that Blake liked this photo. (B&G also liked it)

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 44 25sooqu
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlmcJWvhyHK/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=uegephkq4x2d

Blake also commented Best Final Four
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 44 K2031d
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bllup7ynJt5/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ub11aabjh6h0

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:00 pm

^^ Yea I saw Blake like that photo too. Glad to see. Based on SM sleuthing, Blake seems happy post show. He seems to have a really good core group of people around him - core group of friends and very close to his family (especially his sister).

One thing I found very interesting, on the Juliet Litman podcast this week, she had Lauren Zima (Entertainment Tonight). Both have a lot of ties/connection to the franchise/cast/producers etc. Anyways in the conversation they were talking about Becca falling in love with two guys, and wanting to know who came first. How it can be manipulated in the edit etc. Then Juliet says she had heard it was Blake first and asked Lauren if she heard the same, Lauren hesitates a little but says she heard the same. I just thought that was really interesting. IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:26 pm

I’d agree it was Blake first. When I saw him bring Bradley the horse out, I felt chemistry between Becca and Blake. He had a leg up in this. Maybe that’s why it was hard to let him go. Feelings were real.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:20 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:I’d agree it was Blake first. When I saw him bring Bradley the horse out, I felt chemistry between Becca and Blake. He had a leg up in this.  Maybe that’s why it was hard to let him go. Feelings were real.

Yea i guess what i find weird is it contradicts the narrative that it was Garrett from the word go. IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:45 pm

sbolduc wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:I’d agree it was Blake first. When I saw him bring Bradley the horse out, I felt chemistry between Becca and Blake. He had a leg up in this.  Maybe that’s why it was hard to let him go. Feelings were real.

Yea i guess what i find weird is it contradicts the narrative that it was Garrett from the word go. IMO

Well, at the time of the horse, she hadn't met Garrett! giggling

I think she was comfortable giving Blake the first ID because she had met him early and they did appear to have a connection. But IMO Garrett was right there as well because he did impress her enough for the FIR.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:06 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
sbolduc wrote:

Well, at the time of the horse, she hadn't met Garrett!  giggling

I think she was comfortable giving Blake the first ID because she had met him early and they did appear to have a connection. But IMO Garrett was right there as well because he did impress her enough for the FIR.

Sorry I was referring to my previous post. I have no doubt it was Blake and Garrett from the word go IMO.

I wasn't referring to who had the initial connection but rather who she fell in love with first. In the Juliet Litman podcast today she said she had heard (and Lauren Zima said she heard the same) that Becca fell in love with Blake first. I just found that interesting given the narrative that it was Garrett from the start.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:15 pm

@sbolduc

Honestly, I don't think Becca ever fell in love with Blake. Yes, she fell in "like" with him and explored the possibility of him being her future but I never saw the love.

As for the podcast, let's just say, I don't believe what they are trying to sell.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 44 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:28 pm

Garrett was the last one to say ILY and that was week 9
Blake said he was falling in love with Becca in week 5.
I do feel that with the AFTR meeting, first date and to say he was falling for her so early gave her all the FEELZ & probably made her fall for him so quickly. He was giving her everything she needed emotionally. She wanted to feel loved and I think Blake worked overtime to make her feel special. IMO, I don't think she truly loved Blake but loved that Blake loved her.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:08 pm

havadrpepper wrote:@sbolduc

As for the podcast, let's just say, I don't believe what they are trying to sell.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 44 1646190589

They weren't really "trying to sell anything" IMO. Juliet and Lauren are very connected in this world (EPs, cast, behind the scenes etc.), they aren't just some random podcasters. Also, even Lauren hesitated (as if she wasn't sure she should) before she confirmed she heard the same, so it did not come across as a "trying to sell a narrative" by any means IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 49 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+92
nikikass
Sarahjoh5
Billysmom
bleuberry
CHO
mtnlvr55
BohemianNika
Al
sparkler
Fermont girl
mindless