SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by SFoster Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:52 pm

Was Natalie Shabtai also Becca's producer? Looks like it from her latest insta pics. Soul sistas? Great snack packer? So Becca and Blake had the same producer? hmmm.....

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:09 pm

That does not compute. The lead would not have the same producer.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:19 pm

I agree Kasha, and it would be so cruel...impossible to be on their side at once...maybe she was with her on Arie’s season...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:23 pm

Was Natalie Becca’s producer from Arie’s season?

According this picture, I think her producer is probably Caitlyn and someone else this year. The one on the left with braids, is that Samantha, Arie’s producer?

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 47 F9bcb310

https://instagram.com/p/BlntM7XhI-X/

Last edited by sdmom on Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:25 pm

Well, it looks like she was Lauren and Arie's producer, not sure but they both follow her.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:26 pm

Natalie was also Jason's producer.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:58 pm

No way would the lead and a contestant have the same producer, no way..IMO

Not sure where you are getting that Natalie was Jason's producer. As I am pretty sure that once it gets to hometowns the guys don't share handlers/their main producer. If you look at her IG, all her photos from HT onward are just of Blake and none of the other guys, so I am pretty sure she was Blake's handler alone (at least HT on). Also Blake has pretty much tagged Natalie in every one of his photos from the Bachelorette. IMO

I do think Natalie was Becca's handler on Arie's season, and someone else said she was Bryan's on Rachel's season.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:06 pm

The current lead does not share her producer.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:16 pm

sbolduc wrote:No way would the lead and a contestant have the same producer, no way..IMO

Not sure where you are getting that Natalie was Jason's producer. As I am pretty sure that once it gets to hometowns the guys don't share handlers/their main producer. If you look at her IG, all her photos from HT onward are just of Blake and none of the other guys, so I am pretty sure she was Blake's handler alone (at least HT on). Also Blake has pretty much tagged Natalie in every one of his photos from the Bachelorette. IMO

I do think Natalie was Becca's handler on Arie's season, and someone else said she was Bryan's on Rachel's season.

It’s me! Natalie was Bryan’s producer and I am pretty sure she’s Becca’s in Arie’s seadon. Megan Firestone was Lauren’s.

Pretty sure Caitlyn was Rachel’s producer so it makes sense she’s Becca’s this year.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:29 pm

I thought I had read early in the season that Caitlin was Becca’s. Maybe?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:33 pm

sdmom wrote:
sbolduc wrote:No way would the lead and a contestant have the same producer, no way..IMO

It’s me! Natalie was Bryan’s producer and I am pretty sure she’s Becca’s in Arie’s seadon. Megan Firestone was Lauren’s.

Pretty sure Caitlyn was Rachel’s producer so it makes sense she’s Becca’s this year.

:yes: it was you!! laugh out loud
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I thought I had read early in the season that Caitlin was Becca’s. Maybe?

sorry double post - I could be wrong but I *thought* it was Natalie post HT, her IG photos from last season post HT are all with Becca pretty sure
Maybe early in the season Caitlin was?
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+92
nikikass
Sarahjoh5
Billysmom
bleuberry
CHO
mtnlvr55
BohemianNika
Al
sparkler
Fermont girl
mindless