SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:00 pm

Sprite wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Where is everyone?  Are we having bachelor/bachelorette fatigue?!

I'm still here. I am waiting for some clarification from the last episode and will watch this one as soon as a link is posted.

Gonna clarifie it tomorrow Smiley

I have relatives from Belarus as guests so I am spending a lot of time with them. But next week I am gonna have more time to breath.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:17 pm

@natik thank you. 

I watched episode 4, but it’s like being blindfolded. I’m feeling my way around.
WHY is Olga so emotional? I want to know why she’d gotten on my nerves. 
WHY is Sofia so ??? Why is she on the project? What is his interest in her? Is she social? 
What was Nikita and Marina conversation about? Seems they got along well and kissed all day laugh out loud
Judging from the girls reaction, Nikita is a good kisser. He does not hold back. 
Natalie is life on the show. She shows feelings, animated. 

Interesting that Victoria, Olga and Dasha are on another date. He might send one of them home. 
The Asian Lily doesn’t have a date yet...

Still can’t figure out Nikita but during his date with Marina, I saw a glimmer of hope laugh out loud

S.O.S please send help.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:30 pm

Idlemess wrote:@natik thank you. 

I watched episode 4, but it’s like being blindfolded. I’m feeling my way around.
WHY is Olga so emotional? I want to know why she’d gotten on my nerves. 
WHY is Sofia so ??? Why is she on the project? What is his interest in her? Is she social? 
What was Nikita and Marina conversation about? Seems they got along well and kissed all day laugh out loud
Judging from the girls reaction, Nikita is a good kisser. He does not hold back. 
Natalie is life on the show. She shows feelings, animated. 

Interesting that Victoria, Olga and Dasha are on another date. He might send one of them home. 
The Asian Lily doesn’t have a date yet...

Still can’t figure out Nikita but during his date with Marina, I saw a glimmer of hope laugh out loud

S.O.S please send help.
Ditto on S.O.S. Wanted to know what Nitka said about Marina kissing. Thought he said a little sloppy and although they were kissing did not see his body into it. This was so different to Dasha's. Also want to know about Julie's and Olga's issues. Interesting he took back the phone.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:46 pm

Maddy wrote:
natik wrote:Reaction shots from the last after show:
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Ooq5UIrxn3A
Thanks for reaction shots, Natik! Who is the girl on the right? Don't remember her.

That is Dina.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:19 pm

Well, there was one word I understood this episode.  Telephone x 100.  I am assuming Olga started bragging about having the telephone and the other girls turned it around and started bullying her.  Anyway, I am glad the telephone is gone and hopefully Olga follows suit soon, but I doubt it.  I have read a little online and a few people are calling her fake and an actress, so  no idea  The phone imo was a production plant so I do have some doubts about her.

It is certainly different watching looking only at body language.  Anya could not look more bored and less into Nikita if she tried.  Julia, IMO, is a push and pull sort of person.  Nikita is attracted to her, but possibly frustrated by her ways.  Marina looks like she is 15, but the girl can kiss.  I liked their moment, it was romantic and they must have been in the same spot for a while cause they started in day and finished in pitch black.   Comparing it to Dasha’s kiss, it was just as hot, but Dasha’s was a bit like a drunken nightclub pash laugh out loud   I don’t think Marina passed the action test though, the windsurfing was a fail.

Sonia?  She is very pretty, but her demeanour is….weird.  I do not like her.  She looks like she is on drugs.  Everything about the date looked awkward, but still Nikita looks at her like he is interested.

From watching previous Bach Ukraine's, I have worked out that it is like unwrapping a 'pass the parcel'.  There are so many layers to the show and I'm excited for the next episode.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:24 am

Has anyone been watching the aftershow?  I’ve got more questions about that than the Bach.  What was the fight about between Sofia and Natasha? Natasha made fun of her in the ITMs, so I guess she doesn't like her.  But Sofia actually showed emotion when she bit back at her.  Also, who are the 3 people who comment?   The guy was quite vicious towards Olga, calling her a drama queen? I understood that part laugh out loud  Any help would be greatly appreciated Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3552228123

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:16 am

@Agent99, Natasha gets into everybody's business, Natasha hardly likes anybody, looks like that, and very critical of them all pretty much. She told Sofia, that if she was drinking as much on a date with Nikita as she used to drink in the house, it would be easier for him to see who she was. Something like that. Of course Sofia got back at Natasha about the way she dresses they were just making each other wrong back and forth.
Agent99 wrote:  Also, who are the 3 people who comment?   The guy was quite vicious towards Olga, calling her a drama queen? I understood that part laugh out loud  Any help would be greatly appreciated Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3552228123
I don't know who the guy was, but actually he was right about Olga, she IS a drama queen! I said that after epi 1, and she is a victim. He was right about many things, but I guess he is not coming  back. One of the ladies is Kalina, she is in charge on the project.
Here she is
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 FVV_7941
https://fakty.ua/294383-holostyak-9-skandaly-nachalis-uzhe-na-pervoj-vecherinke-foto
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:07 pm

Maddy wrote:@Agent99, Natasha gets into everybody's business, Natasha hardly likes anybody, looks like that, and very critical of them all pretty much. She told Sofia, that if she was drinking as much on a date with Nikita as she used to drink in the house, it would be easier for him to see who she was. Something like that. Of course Sofia got back at Natasha about the way she dresses they were just making each other wrong back and forth.
Agent99 wrote:  Also, who are the 3 people who comment?   The guy was quite vicious towards Olga, calling her a drama queen? I understood that part laugh out loud  Any help would be greatly appreciated Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3552228123
I don't know who the guy was, but actually he was right about Olga, she IS a drama queen! I said that after epi 1, and she is a victim. He was right about many things, but I guess he is not coming  back. One of the ladies is Kalina, she is in charge on the project.
Here she is
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 FVV_7941
https://fakty.ua/294383-holostyak-9-skandaly-nachalis-uzhe-na-pervoj-vecherinke-foto

Thank you @Maddy for answering.  Olga is a drama queen, that's for sure, and the guy was really trashing her.  I suspect that's the reason for the 3 - they make comment on the girls, no holds barred.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:10 pm

Sprite wrote:Finally I get to watch Episode 3.

Nikita is taking Viktoriya on a date and they are going flying. Since she is a stewardess she is used to the big planes, but this is a small one and the pilot is doing some mild forms of stunt flying. They seem to get along well. They were both nervous and holding on to each other during this. He is being chivalrous by giving her his jacket to keep warm. They were laughing a lot.

When they get back on the ground, there is a meal in the hanger. Not exactly the most romantic, but the flying could be considered an adrenaline type date to get them to bond. He seemed to really like her and was trying to connect, but she wasn't really giving him much. She seemed shy and trying too hard to be lady like and proper. In her ITM's she seemed much more animated and appeared to like him, but was just too stiff when she was with him. You can see him getting deflated. What was her traumatic back story that she shared with him? All in all he seemed to really like her. He talked about her "njeznost"...gentleness/tenderness. He gave her a peck on the cheek and seemed respectful, but I think he is a guy who will need more sexual chemistry.

The host comes to visit the ladies. Were they talking about what they want in a man? Some of them just seem to be so condescending. What was Natali going on to Olga about all the fancy stuff she likes? Did she call her a prostitute? "prostitutka" What was Olga saying when she was crying in the hallway and when she came back into the room?

Grisha gives the date to Elizabeth. Why are the others bitching about that?

Victoriya comes back with her rose and Nikita's jacket and gets grilled by the witches. The Ranchic chick seems to be particularly bitchy. I don't know why, I've barely seen Nikita talk to her.

Next up is Liz's date. They meet up with some type of psychologist who is apparently going to see how compatible they may be. They also meet up with some of Nikita's friends. There are a lot of people on this date. They think that Liz seems "skromna"...modest and that appears to be a good thing.

Everyone has to do some tests. I think the first one was about how much they noticed about one another? Next the women had to guide their blindfolded husbands, who were wearing a fat suit, through an obstacle course. I think that was supposed to demonstrate how well they communicate. I think Liz had the chance to put on the fat suit, but she didn't? When he stepped in it, I guess it reminded him of when he was younger and chubby. They were a little slower than the others, but not by much. Still, I don't think she was communicating that well, but she did give him a little peck on the cheek when he finished...mainly because I think the others did too.

Next test they had to sit facing each other and look into each others eyes. I think they did pretty well considering they are basically strangers.

Another challenge involved making a visualization board. It seemed to be a way of getting to know one another. They held hands throughout. I'm not sure if they were on the same page regarding some of this talk. She appears rather immature in some ways...just from his reactions. I don't know if that impression would change if I understood what was being said.

Nikita then had a chat with his buddies about what they thought. They seemed to find it funny. They thought she was "sjmpaticna"...cute, while Liz was with the wives. That seemed a bit uncomfortable. They then switched. Liz with the men and Nikita with the ladies. What was said?

Finally, Nikita and Liz got together. She was sitting about as far away from him as possible on that couch. Despite that, she really wanted that rose, but he wanted to wait until the rose ceremony. She did not look thrilled. He did give her a peck on the lips, but I don't see it for these two.

Now Liz has to face the bitchy ladies who want to know why she doesn't have a rose. They are a catty bunch.

Grisha comes back with a card. It seems to have questions for Dariya, Dina and Natali. What was all that about?

Regarding Viktoria. Nikita says to her that he is wishing for her to relax more and not to be so tense. He is basically saying that she has her walls up. He wants to know her better but she is saying that she doesn`t know what to tell him. She is saying that she is boring. He answers that he doesn't think so. She is telling him about her last relationship and why it failed. Basically because after some time her ex and her wanted different things in live. She wants to have a family and her ex had other priorities. He is asking her when they broke up and she says that half of the year past since they separated. Nikita told in his ITM that he is concern that maybe she is not over it yet because when she told him about it he saw how teary her eyes got and how emotional she became.

Grisha asked the women to answer the question "Who am I?" They were not really impressed because they don't want to talk about their secrets or worries. Because it gives the other some information and opportunity to use against them. Grisha says that based on the results he is going to choose a woman for the next date. He said Nikita allowed him to do it. Natasha is the first one who Is telling the others about her best and bad sides. She also told more of her background story. So she started to work at an early age to help financially her dad because her mum died when she was five years old. Natasha didn't said what she is doing for living because she wanted to intrigue the other girls. So they started guessing and Marina was joking and said a prostitute.
Dasha is saying that she is very tender and genuine. Caroline says in her ITM that its not true. She thinks that Dasha is two faced.
Lilija (the Korean girl) says that she is a quiet and calm person. She thinks that it is a strength of character because its not easy to keep a cool head in certain situations. Most of the girls were surprised to hear her talk because mostly she doesn't speak a lot.
Olga says that she is a very critical person and that she is someone who is insecure about herself. Most of the girls are saying that they are not buying it because Olga gives them the vibe that there is no competition for her on the project.
Olga says also that she would like to change something with her face. Natasha said on her ITM that she had enough to listen to that bullcrap. So she kinda stabbed Olga with a question. She asked her if the reason for her insecurities is her profession. She kinda hinted at the profession of a prostitution but she didn't said it directly. But everyone in the room understood what she meant with that question. The girls started to criticize Natasha for that. Sofia said that she is thinking in stereotypes. She thinks that if someone has rich parents then that person is simple spending the money of that persons parents without archiving something on his own. If someone had a rich lover then she is a prostitute.
Natasha think that Olga is fake and that she is acting.
After all that drama Grisha decided to give the date card to Liza. The girls speculated why Liza. Some said that maybe because Liza said that she is a calculating person.

Back to the date with Viktoria. Nikita gives her a rose. He said that he likes her tenderness but he hopes that she needs to figure out if she is for real ready for a new relationship.
Vika is back at the house. They are asking her about the trench coat. And Vika is teasing them with it. They are obviously not very happy. They are asking her if they kissed. Vika said only on the cheek. The Ranchic chick says that it doesn't even count as a kiss because they are all adults and not kids anymore.

Well Liza`s date was actually a good opportunity to come close to each other, to open up and to build a story with Nikita but she didn't used the opportunity. It was really unspectacular. Nothing interesting happened. She was positioning herself as a confident woman who knows what she wants but on the date it was quite the opposite.
Nikita said that he thinks her shyness got on her way to open more up to him. There were no deep conversations it was all more banal. Liza said that she was shy because she didn't expected that his friends will be on their date.

His. buddy's said that she seems like a very nice person. And that the look good together. They also added that it seems like she wanted do all the right things especially because she saw that his friends were on that date. They said that he needs more time to figure out how she really is as a person.
By the end of the date she admitted in her ITM that she was asking herself where her rose is. Nikita made the decision to wait until the rose ceremony so he have time to think about his final choice at the end of that week. He said that she didn't opened up to him and that is something that is alarming him.

Liza is back with the girls. They saw that she is without a rose. Some of them can't hide their happiness about it.

Next day Grisha brings a date card for a group date with Dasha, Natasha and Dina.

Dasha "Are you ready to spent the night with me?".

Dina is the second person who calls Dasha on ITM as two faced.

Dina "I hope you can relax tonight and free yourself".

Natasha "To spend quality time the best way can not everyone. Can you?".
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:22 pm

Sprite wrote:@Agent99 Thanks. I'm looking forward to watching the episode tonight and to compare notes with you. I do think a lot of these women are not necessarily on the same intellectual level as he is, but then many of them are very young.

When you have a new bachelor, who we don't understand and find hard to read, plus the cultural differences...it just makes it very difficult to figure things out.

Well the funny thing is that I have the impression that he is not necessarily searching for someone who is going to be on the same intellectual level as he is. I do not want to say that he is searching for a dummy but I think he wants to be superior in that kind of thing. I think the intellectual level is not the first thing on his checklist. I think he is searching in a woman tenderness, sexuality and someone whose priority is having kids and a family.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:32 pm

iamreal2u wrote: I really want to understand how Dasha and Nikita got to that passionate kiss.  Did not understand the build up and the next day I did not feel the sexual intensity like the night before, so was confused if he had to much to drink or was really engaged with Dasha.

I think the build up was the alcohol and the Dina flirt. Dina made him hot but had not the guts to go a step further by kissing him in front of the other two women. So he got his kiss with another one and it was Dasha. Although during the dance battle when Dasha was dancing with another guy Nikita admitted that he was feeling a little bit jealous.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:54 pm

Agent99 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Did not understand why he chose Liz for that date at all since she seemed very young(maturity) from the start.  I really want to understand how Dasha and Nikita got to that passionate kiss.  Did not understand the build up and the next day I did not feel the sexual intensity like the night before, so was confused if he had to much to drink or was really engaged with Dasha.
Also in the after show pictures posted here it was curious that most of the reaction pictures were of Olga(no don't do it Nikita, imo).

I saw the last 15 minutes of the after show and Dasha’s body language was interesting.  IMO she seemed disinterested in everything until she got up to talk to the host and they showed the kiss.  Then she became all coy, but engaging and smiling broadly.  If she is F1, she’s not hiding it.  If she’s not F1, then it was an “up yours” to someone laugh out loud   By the look on Olga’s face she is a very upset F2 or 3.  She looked sad imo.

Interesting observation. Let us compare the reactions now from the new after show.

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 TvtgP4ALrAk

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 FL_R3e4As1g

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 BqE6mFpuX_I

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 LQE9Cviy2-s

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 4tWkvUmu8gw

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Ng8HxPT2_Hg

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 N62S31HxYaI

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 TBt0Rp54EKM

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 K524vjetCTQ

Source: my Screens
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Maddy
iamreal2u
LeapofFaith
Sprite
sdmom