Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik on Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:30 pm

@Astrobach @Sprite @sdmom @LeapofFaith @GuardianAngel Happy to see you here guys! Good to know that you are interested in the new Bachelor Ukraine season! :sending flowers

@LeapofFaith Yes it is filming now. The premier is as usual in the first week of march Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HEA on Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:47 pm

Me fifth laugh out loud

I am in too. Thanks @natik

HEA
HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess on Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:24 pm

Sixth makes sense. Count me in @Natik

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 2615

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:05 am

clapping! Cheers to another great season!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f49c RIP Sophie Little Girl  Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f49c

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 53046

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:47 am

It is driving me crazy, but he reminds me of someone and I can't place who it is.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik on Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:14 am

@HEA Welcome on board girl! bestbud! Are you sure that you know what you got yourself into?! Hugesmile Because each episode of the Ukraine Bachelor is lasting nearly three hours plus one hour after show to each episode Smiley
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach on Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:46 pm

WHATTTTT? Holy moly... that’s quite a commitment!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA on Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:08 pm

@natik wrote:@HEA Welcome on board girl! bestbud! Are you sure that you know what you got yourself into?! Hugesmile Because each episode of the Ukraine Bachelor is lasting nearly three hours plus one hour after show to each episode Smiley

WOW !!!!!

That is my first Ukraine as you know but I am ready!!! and no I have no idea what I am getting myself into giggling

I will buy more 2pop

so do we know when is the premiere ? damceround

HEA
HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:11 pm

@Sprite In some pictures he reminds me of Peter Kraus.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f49c RIP Sophie Little Girl  Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f49c

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 53046

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:23 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite In some pictures he reminds me of Peter Kraus.

No that wasn't it.

I just went back to see if I saw Peter and realized it's Luke Pell that he reminded me off. Maybe I was trying to block it out!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:21 am

@HEA Yeah good idea more popcorn is definitely needed bestbud! The premiere start in the first week of March.

@Sprite I agree I see it too. There is something from Luke. Regarding his personality a whole another person Hugesmile

So guys I am gonna start to show you soon his woman. Hope you are ready for it.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess on Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:15 am

@natik I’m looking forward to the show. Hopes it’s better than the last and no after show drama. Is the lead ready for love? Does he have a business to promote?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 2615

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum