SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:10 pm

Sprite wrote: This is where that bit that they teased us with occurs when Natali pulls down her pants to show the bruise she received when doing the wind carting. Natalie had been doing much of the talking and they then asked Olga how the day went. Whatever she said ticked off Natali and those two started at it again. I want to know what they said and then what Liz and the new ladies were saying in their ITMs. I think the new ones said something about Olga playing the "zertva"...victim and not believing her?
Yes, Natali pulls down her pants to show the bruise and tells that she was injured from the very beginning, but she didn't tell Nikita about that. They didn't believe her and asked Olga how Nat was during the date Olga said that she was different with Nikita, totally different. Then Nat said that Olga also was different with Nikita. Liz said that this is a problem, that Nikita doesn't know real Natali and then added, that actually and Olga too, because they are both different with him. And yes, that new blond astrologist said that by Olga's horoscope she is not a victim, but she is playing victim with Nat, coz she wants it to look like that. And Nat is playing her part with her, they are both into a game with each other, none of them is real in that. It was just letting Nat to get attention. She is all about having attention on her.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:10 pm

Live Stream links:

http://shlupka80tv.org/stb.html

http://seetv.tv/vse-tv-online/stb-ch-ua#link=10890

http://viks.tv/351-stb.html
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:22 pm

I don't know what I missed, but I come in and it seems to be some kind of game. Natali is shouting out instructions, the others are blind folded and then Sophia and she have to drink some wine. Nat runs off to finish I think and Grisha arrives carrying some wine.

Nikita takes Nat for some alone time. What is she saying that makes her cry? What is he saying? What was going on at the airport?

Now Nikita takes off with Dasha and the others drink some more. They talk and make out...and the others see them. What were they chatting about? Nat is losing it and Marina is swearing up a storm. Olga and Lilya are crying. Nat doing one of her impressions.

Lilya tells him they saw them and he seems to apologize. The mood just drops. He leaves and the girls start yelling. Nat is naturally at the center. What was being said? Olga goes off too and is oh, so dramatic.

Dasha goes off to stand on the stair and hears what Sophia, Marina and Lilya are talking about her. What was going on there?

The next day they all show up to a kitchen. There is a date card with instructions. Dasha and Nat seem the most comfortable in the kitchen. Apparently they have to cook something and Sophia gets a date.

They meet up at some farm and are going on a bike ride...except it seems she can't ride and he will try to teach her. Good luck with that. It's hard to do as an adult. Lucky for her it start to rain. At first they seek shelter and then go walking hand in hand in the rain. They were pretty cozy while they waited. What were they talking about as they walked?

They went to some kind of tree house. There is a bed there and he tries to make out with her and at first she is not having it and kind of pushing him away, but soon enough they are laying down and he is straddling her and then they are both rolling there making out. WTH?

Commercial....

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:35 pm

He's tired of his dry spell while filming?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:43 pm

We're back...what was he talking about fantasy as he was trying to make out?

The others are back having one of their forced chats. What was that all about? Seemed to be about Dasha and the kissing that they all saw. Jealousy.

Back to the making out and the sound cuts out. That was a weird make out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:52 pm

He might just be the horniest bachelor laugh out loud. Is he making out to see who he has the best chemistry with? There's no distinguishing who he's more into. This guy!

FYI. Stay off of Instagram. They post on the episode rose ceremony.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:00 pm

Ladies seem to be waiting for Sophia to come back. What are they yapping about? Naturally as soon as Sophia shows up they grill her. Naturally more jealousy and tears when I think they find out they made out.

Nikita and Grisha meet up in the park and have a little chat. What was said?

Time for the videos from the ladies. What did he say about each one?...particularly Marina and Nat since she didn't leave him a message.

Here come the ladies looking fab....and naturally we have a break.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:02 pm

@Idlemess No problem I don't anyway.

Was it just me or did that make out with Sophia seem odd? It really didn't look romantic or sexy to me. It looked forced.

This break for the news is annoying. I would rather have a few minutes of commercials rather than these long breaks.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:31 pm

Finally we are back at the RC.

Nikita pulls Liz and the others are arguing. What was said here?

What is Nikita talking to Liz about? I really see nothing here. She is almost "like, whatever". Maybe she is saying something different, but her body language is like she just doesn't care if she is there or not. He brings her back to the others. I don't know why he bothered.

Dasha … gets a rose. Shocker...not!

Nat is nervous and starts crying...Olga dries the tears. Doesn't seem to be to scared of Nat there.

Olga … What did he say and then Nat? She gets a rose and all of a sudden she is all smiles.

Marina .. gets a rose.

Sophia … gets a rose. What were they laughing about?

Lilya … gets a rose.

Last rose between Liz and Nat....and commercial.

Natali … she is crying before he even says anything. He asks about that video. ??? What was that about? The others are all enjoying her misery and not hiding it. They think she will be kicked off, but she lives to see another day. rofl

Liz goes home. What did he tell her?

Say what you will about Nat, she is the only one who shows a personality...good, bad or funny. She seems to be the most invested in him. I don't know why, but it at least appears that way.

They showed a preview for next week. Looks like Olga gets a date, Nat cries some more, Sophia tries more of her mystery weirdness.

The after show with one of the previous Bachelors...Iraknji? and his girls actually physically fighting.

Dasha gets called to the hot seat. She gets to watch him making out with Lilya and herself. She seems pretty happy, while the others...not so much. They seem to debate when they saw the kiss.

Next up is Lilya. I think she is explaining her feeling on watching the make out with Dasha right in front of them. Oh, they reshow her time with Nikita. It seems I missed her date in Paris. What way talked about here?

Liz is next. She still seems not to care too much. What did they discuss? Something about her family? What was the previous Bachelor saying?

What was Marina saying? And the feed cuts out. Switched to the other feed. The Bachelor is talking about what?

Then they talk to Olga and it seems to be mostly about her and Nat. What was that all about? Then one of the experts was telling her something. What?

Sophia's turn. They seemed to be talking about the make out and sex. What did the expert and Bachelor say?

Nat's time in the hot seat. What did they tell her?

Marina gets a gift for some reason even though she wasn't on the hot seat.

And that is it. I will try to find the part that I missed from the start and post later.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:49 pm

what Lila had another single date? how many is that now 3??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:23 pm

Sprite wrote:I don't know what I missed, but I come in and it seems to be some kind of game. Natali is shouting out instructions, the others are blind folded and then Sophia and she have to drink some wine. Nat runs off to finish I think and Grisha arrives carrying some wine.
Yes, it was a game, because they were in Bordeaux, France that was famous for it's wine. And Nat though that the winner would get a 1-on-1 date. But it happened to be that the winner was getting as many bottles of wine as it was her weight. Nat was 61 kg, so she got 61 bottles of wine.
Sprite wrote:Nikita takes Nat for some alone time. What is she saying that makes her cry? What is he saying? What was going on at the airport?
At the airport Nikita took Lily for a date in Paris all of a sudden and everybody was in shock. And she was telling him that she was hoping to win a 1-on-1 date because she didn't have any. He said that his relationship with girls doesn't depend on how many 1-on-1 dates they had. Whey had alone time now and she didn't take an advantage of it complaining about not having a 1-on-1 date.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:31 pm

This one I can't even begin to say that I'm seeing a romance. So far, he appeared to have spent more time with Lilia and Dasha. But itch the make out sessions, it's like he's test driving all the cars in the lot.

Really need to follow along with the show being translated. Especially this season.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Maddy
iamreal2u
LeapofFaith
Sprite
sdmom