SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BenandLauren Mon May 27, 2019 12:54 am

Hi I have been watching the ukraine bachelor for a while now, I am only just posting in this thread because I really want to know what was said in the last episode. Dasha and Nikita looked like they were fighting. What did Dasha and Nikita fight about in the last episode? Why was Lilya mad at Nikita at the beginning of the date? Lilya seemed pissed or angry at the beginning of their date and only until the last part of their date did she seemed happy.

What did Nikita say to each girl at the end? What did he say to Lilya and what did she say to him at the car? What did Nikita say to Dasha, and what did she say to him when she paused him from giving the ring to her?

Last season broke my heart when Rozhden didn't choose Galina, so I was hesitant to watch another season. I enjoyed this season with all the drama. When I saw Dasha with Nikita at the beginning of the season I felt that he was going to choose her. There was something about the two of them that I really like. Even when they pushed for Lilya, I just couldn't see him picking someone like Lilya. I am happy with how this turned out and hopefully Dasha and Nikita are in a great relationship.

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Anime-10
BenandLauren
BenandLauren

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon May 27, 2019 1:49 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@maddy would you mind translating what was said at the FRC between Dasha and Nikkita? He gave her the ring then she stopped him? but then when he put it on her he said something? was it i love you? TYIA
No there was no I love you, Dasha told him before that she was in love, so he told her, that he was in love.

Nikita: It’s very valuable to me that even if you don’t like something or annoyed by something, you still remember that there are us who care for each other, support each other. And I would like to continue to feel us.
BUT ... it is impossible without a ring. Will you accept it?
Dasha: I would like you to know something.
Nikita: Better now than later.
Dasha: I know.
When I said that I was afraid of the unknown, I was afraid of this moment, because I really was afraid that it would hurt. But I want you to know that I have never been afraid of what will happen with our relationship further, because I am ready to work on our relationship, you are important to me. I am ready to sacrifice my time, my work, and even my sleep, if you would want to have breakfast with me at 7 am. Therefore, yes, I will accept this ring.
Nikita is putting the ring on her finger.
N: I'm in love.

Last edited by Maddy on Mon May 27, 2019 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon May 27, 2019 2:10 am

BenandLauren wrote: When I saw Dasha with Nikita at the beginning of the season I felt that he was going to choose her. There was something about the two of them that I really like. Even when they pushed for Lilya, I just couldn't see him picking someone like Lilya. I am happy with how this turned out and hopefully Dasha and Nikita are in a great relationship.
@BenandLauren, I'm with you on that. I felt something really very strong between Nikita and Dasha from the very first kiss on a GD. And I wanted then to be together.
I hope I'll be able to write about the episode tomorrow, it's getting late and I'm very tired.
I translated the last part.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu May 30, 2019 8:59 am

Of all the Ukraine couples these two may make it, though my words may come back and bite me in the rear end.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 30, 2019 9:08 am

Thanks @maddy :Thanktwo

I really am pleasantly surprised.. I like dasha and look forward to seeing them on atfr? They do that right??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu May 30, 2019 11:01 pm

We will see. Dasha has been posting quite a bit on IG. Could be in anticipation or she has to for advertisement for the show

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 30, 2019 11:54 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri May 31, 2019 1:04 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Thanks @maddy :Thanktwo
YW bestbud!
LeapofFaith wrote:I really am pleasantly surprised.. I like dasha and look forward to seeing them on atfr? They do that right??
Yes, the after show development we'll see tomorrow and then I'll write what happened. Or maybe will be writing about that while watching. :gotcha:
Anyway, the moment I know if they are together or not I'll write about that! Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri May 31, 2019 2:07 am

@BenandLauren, sorry I didn't have any time for anything this week. Hopefully I'll be able to do it in the future.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri May 31, 2019 11:36 am

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 536212536c1ce6328f87ec1bc6a9bef5-quality_70Xresize_crop_1Xallow_enlarge_0Xw_750Xh_463
https://tv.ua/tv/anonsy-na-tv/1010141-kholostyak-9-vsya-pravda-kak-slozhilas-zhizn-nikity-dobrynina-posle-proekta
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri May 31, 2019 2:04 pm

It took me a while to find where to watch, everything was blocked!
I found this one http://sportlook.tv/34-stb.html

At the beginning they talk to 4 girls. Nat, July, Elizabet and Sophia.
July has a BF now.

Next they are talking to Alena from season 6 and her BF.

Next they are talking to Dmitry, ex bachelor and his wife. They have a son.

They spoke to Galina from Rozhden season next.

Next they are talking to Irakly.
Nothing interesting so far.

Next they are talking to Lilya.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri May 31, 2019 5:31 pm

Nikita and Dasha are together, they love each other and very happy. He gave her keys from his new apartment during the she. They'll be moving in together.
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 FVV_3181

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 FVV_3204

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 FVV_3234

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 FVV_3322
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 FVV_3020
https://www.stb.ua/ru/2019/05/31/nikita-dobrynin-i-dasha-vmeste-li-para-posle-proekta-holostyak-9/
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 2650c2f901ab79b2aa397eed26ff8d44-quality_70Xresize_crop_1Xallow_enlarge_0Xw_750Xh_463
https://tv.ua/news/1011218-kholostyak-9-stalo-izvestno-ostalis-li-vmeste-nikita-dobrynin-i-dasha-kvitkova

Last edited by Maddy on Fri May 31, 2019 7:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Maddy
iamreal2u
LeapofFaith
Sprite
sdmom