SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 12 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by FMG2015 Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:44 pm

Episode 4 hurry up and get here so we can find out the real story!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by nananana Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:24 am

Life & Style is one of the least reputable rag mags, and "a friend of ___" as a source always sounds like BS to me. None of us know what their marriage & divorce was like.

Last edited by nananana on Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:37 am; edited 2 times in total

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:32 am

IMO Spousal support will not be documentted unless ongoing commitments/payments however according to this article was lump sum. From my understanding divorce Courts will only consider factual evidence - financials of the couple, property, length of marriage but nothing of an emotional nature or why the marriage ended. Will be interesting if this article sparks momentum for more negative media. IMO the wife has moved on so may not want the attention however her family may still be resentful if true. If not true surely the media company could be sued for defamation of character.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:43 am

I agree with @GuardianAngel and I’ve said early on that his erratic behavior, lack of emotional intelligence coupled with possible explosive outburst are signs that much maturing still lies ahead for him. This too quick engagement seems to me as a short band aid to some very deep issues that were not yet acknowledged, confronted and worked on enough to have a successful relationship. Especially with Becca, who in turn is blindly projecting her dear father’s image onto someone that has probably nowhere near her dads integrity and qualities . It’s just very sad. I’d love to be really wrong, believe me, but the more we know, the more it stinks teambecca - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 1646190589
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:47 am

I am not suddenly going to belive Life and Style magazine because they are trash (jmo) but I have always been curious. Something isn’t right if you can’t stay married for six months imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:52 am

I also do not want to put too much weight on this article, but when there is smoke... you know it’s more than one thing and it all adds up.
In terms of spousal support, I do not know the legal terms of Nevada, but very few Judge would grant any spousal support for such a short marriage. It would take extraordinary circumstances to do so. IMHO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:12 am

nananana wrote:Life & Style is one of the least reputable rag mags, and "a friend of ___" as a source always sounds like BS to me. None of us know what their marriage & divorce was like.
I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of tellers of false tales that are going to realize how wrong they were.  (Sad thing is I doubt if they will care.) I look to this to be one of the truest romances to come from bachelor nation. This will just make them stronger - them against the world so to speak. I like to base things on fact not fiction. Only those close to Garrett really know him and we have heard no negative from them. He seems well liked by family, friends, his home town and the guys on the show with him. There could have been any number of reasons for the divorce and speculation is not fact.  We have only seen 2 episodes and very little of the main guys that make it to the end. I think the last 3 guys  all have admirable qualities. Looking forward to Becca finally finding her soulmate.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:17 am

I really feel uncomfortable talking about the divorce, especially when the ex-wife is involved. She didn’t sign up for tv, she didn’t go to the tabloids for her story. She is remarried so obviously she’s moved on. Why can’t she be left alone? Why did the supposedly friend run to LnS? Until Garrett, or the woman, reveals more about the divorce, I don’t even feel like speculating. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:55 am

@just me I am weighing into this discussion (from Australia) to say I completely agree with your post and support all you have said. There are many reasons people divorce after a short time. From experience I can give one explanation. The couple had come too far to back out of the marriage. There is also the possibility each were not who they thought each other would be when married. And yes, it would've been been to see this before the mess of a divorce.

I feel sorry for both parties involved, but it seems to me neither bad mouths the other so they parted amicably. To me that is the best indication of a person's character. And I also believe everyone deserves a second chance. It seems to me Becca believes this too.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:06 am

The only part I'm interested is the brokenhearted Garrett and why a year later he's still heartbroken if he's the one that wanted out of the marriage.

But there’s a little backstory to Garrett. He’s heartbroken, and it wasn’t that long ago. So he’s a little bit reluctant and he’s definitely a very slow mover, which is very difficult for Becca to handle.
https://people.com/tv/chris-harrison-top-5-bachelorette-contestants-becca-kufrin/

Also, I'd like an explantion for this.

"garret_yrigs12 was my former Instagram handle and I decided to take it down and start fresh because I have learned an extremely valuable lesson and am taking steps to grow, become more educated, and be a better version of myself.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjdcfwrBS5g/?taken-by=gy_yrigoyen

No you didn't. You're lying. You decided to try and be sneaky and just change the name with a blue dot as your profile pic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:13 am

Honestly they seem like college sweethearts who thought marrying was the next step and realized soon after it wasn’t right. His ex married someone else not long after so that doesn’t lead me to believe she was extremely broken hearted. All IMO.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:25 pm

Did Garrett say he’s still heartbroken? Or is it just CH’s BS?
I will not believe what CH says, so I will reserve my opinions until Garrett himself says so.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+66
Just Looking
CHO
Minney
XQZME
harts05