SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kels0012 Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:All I can think of when I think of Garrett is a braying donkey. He is so unattractive. Imo

Yeah, I definitely don't get the hype at all. Personally I think this group of guys, at least physically, is so much less attractive than Rachel's men. She had some lookers.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by mindless Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:24 pm

Ngl, he comes off a bit dumb (and ignorant) to me so far. I would hope that he has some great qualities as well though, since Becca fell for him. Not that she has the best track record. JMO.

Last edited by mindless on Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:24 pm

Garrett IMO isn't worried about giving up SM for loss of income via shilling. Right now he's giving up SM for having his feelings hurt and unable to deal with those who don't agree with him.

I think he's a wimp with a very strange demeanour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by facelessblood Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:35 pm

Kels0012 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:All I can think of when I think of Garrett is a braying donkey. He is so unattractive. Imo

Yeah, I definitely don't get the hype at all. Personally I think this group of guys, at least physically, is so much less attractive than Rachel's men. She had some lookers.

I'm the most attracted to him and Jason no idea But it's all about personal preference.

facelessblood

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:41 pm

For me it’s his smile. He just gets this big grin when he looks at her.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:43 pm

Who woulda thunk it? A F1 less attractive, more narrow minded and less intelligent than MeAndI's prize - IMHO. 

I wasn't expecting much from Becca given the 7 years she spent with the pitiful guy I saw on last season, but I can't even label this one BOR, Jr. At best he has a few tiny pebbles rattling around in an otherwise empty box. IMHO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:51 pm

facelessblood wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:

I'm the most attracted to him and Jason no idea But it's all about personal preference.
I agree with you about Garrett & Jason. Both are very handsome. As the season continues I think many will be seeing their good qualities more and more. I never was one to center on or riddicule how a person looked. That is just the outside and what's inside is what you have to live with. I believe either of these men have a lot of love to give a woman and Becca found this out. That is why they are in the final 3. Also, both have good jobs and I do not think they have to worry about followers to advance their careers.

Last edited by just me on Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:01 pm

i really don't know anything about Garrett other that these ig likes. Does that really define someone? i do not condone his stupidness of liking them but he has apologized, so i will give him a chance. I don't think becca is anything like MeAndi and imo G doesn't come across as evil or a villan? All the men on the season have come out and supported him. Something just doesn't add up to me and i am going to patiently sit back and watch. Maybe we will learn more or maybe we won't but i just really want to root for Becca and hope for the best...jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:07 pm

@LeapofFaith I think someone's IG likes are reflective of their personal views at the very least. He didn't have just one or two. There was a pattern. The site he liked them on has posts which are so offensive to me I can't just say okay, he apologized. I would like to see how he behaves. From all we have seen on his sm, I am not convinced he doesn't hold these awful views.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:14 pm

ITA @LeapofFaith. I hate to defend someone when I don’t like any of those offending posts that he liked but I don’t know him so won’t label him with some of the terms I’ve heard. I know plenty of people on the opposite side of the spectrum from me or those who's religion keeps them on the conservative side (not talking politics here) who are very nice people that I like. Others not so much. I’m going to give him the benefit of doubt since Becca seems to love him.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:29 pm

Public again.

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 Captur60
https://www.instagram.com/gy_yrigoyen/

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 Captur61

https://www.instagram.com/_gy_yrigoyen__/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Garrett IMO isn't worried about giving up SM for loss of income via shilling. Right now he's giving up SM for having his feelings hurt and unable to deal with those who don't agree with him.

I think he's a wimp with a very strange demeanour.

I’m actually fine with his approach though. If he doubled down on his views with a DGAF attitude, I would truly dislike him. JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+66
Just Looking
CHO
Minney
XQZME
harts05