SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:21 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Imp wrote:Looks like both of Garrett's IG accounts are back. Seems he's keeping the old one private and the new one (with the apology and fewer posts) public.

Oh perfect! This way he can keep following Brietbart lite and whatever else for his news, and he can like, like, like away in peace! 

Save the other one for the apology and the spin zone. Rolling Eyes

CMIIW but all the guys from the show only follow his private account that i can see? and they comment to each other on that a fair bit....

I did a quick search and looks like most guys follow both, at least Colton, Jason and Willis.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:30 pm

How ridiculous, IMO. Nothing like keeping it simple.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:44 pm

It seems like the old account is now just to preserve his pictures. It’s private and he isn’t using it. The guys followed that one before the likes were discovered and he took it down. The new account is the one he is posting too and liking pics from. I think he was confused as to what he wanted to do but now seems like this is the path he’s going down.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:46 pm

The guys followed the first acct(blue dot) right after filming ended. It’s now private and h doesn’t post/like nor comment on that. It’s inactive. IMO he kept that as he has 500 pics there.
Once he started the public apology acct he added the guys. He post/ likes etc ONLY from the public apology acct. so all activity is from that acct.
The reason for the confusion is bec some of us followed the original acct and even though it’s private n dormant now we can still see his old posts . Those who did not follow prior will not be privy to it n will see a blue dot that says private. Sorry hope that clears it. So the only active acct to follow now is gy_yrigoyen(the public apology acct)
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:58 pm

SeekAny wrote:It seems like the old account is now just to preserve his pictures. It’s private and he isn’t using it. The guys followed that one before the likes were discovered and he took it down. The new account is the one he is posting too and liking pics from. I think he was confused as to what he wanted to do but now seems like this is the path he’s going down.
I mean if this is really the reason someone who loves him should tell him he can save his pictures without keeping the account laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:01 pm

According to our sleuthing his IG account was garrett_yrigs12. It was private all through filming. Once it was public and we all know what happened, there were several fake accounts.

This IG was was discovered, where he posted his bio pic on the day of the premier, then the the apology post

gy_yrigoyen which is the one the guys were following.

When was the blue dot _gy_yrigoyen__ created?

There are other means of saving IG pics, you don't have to keep them on IG. So far strike one for me, he's not making any changes to become a better person like he stated in his apology.  Get rid of the IG that caused so much grief, and start over with the new one. This just gives the impression he is hiding something IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:09 pm

@GuardianAngelbut if he saves those pics we wld be deprived of 230 pics of fish! That wld be a darn shame considering they all look the same! Jokes! Becca better hv good hand sanitiser at hand!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:18 pm

Gag me stupid :shootme: teambecca - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 4103285151 I haven’t felt like this since BOR.
Henceforth Garrett will be GOR in honor of BOR and well the obvious. Jmoaa

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:54 pm

I knew I should have stayed away from here. I have nil respect for this guy. I thought that as the season went on I would at least see why he is F1 but nope, def not happening. . His guy IMO knows exactly what he is doing - he might appear stupid but he was a regular sm user, could linked a business to acct, surely knows how to use google search for info, has sm experts who can assist him lfrom tptb. His actions IMO are suspicious and i don’t know how Becca respects or trusts him. I hope the media post show grill him until he is charcoal.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:According to our sleuthing his IG account was garrett_yrigs12. It was private all through filming. Once it was public and we all know what happened, there were several fake accounts.

This IG was was discovered, where he posted his bio pic on the day of the premier, then the the apology post

gy_yrigoyen which is the one the guys were following.

When was the blue dot _gy_yrigoyen__ created?

There are other means of saving IG pics, you don't have to keep them on IG. So far strike one for me, he's not making any changes to become a better person like he stated in his apology.  Get rid of the IG that caused so much grief, and start over with the new one. This just gives the impression he is hiding something IMHO.

The blue dot account is the original garrett_yrigs12 account. Just the username on it was changed. All he had to do was go to his profile to change it.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:13 pm

@havadrpepper Thank you! Geez, I didn't know that's what he did. I couldn't figure out when that account was created.

@Loulou. IA What a jerk IMHO. That apology letter seems all the more ridiculous to me now, now that I know he simply changed his original IG account. What for? So as of right now Becca can't even see it unless she has a fake IG and is following him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:25 pm

I’m not seeing anything wrong here. He kept his personal account that he’s had for the last 6 years way before a television show, which he went through and cleaned, as his apology stated he would be more aware of what he was doing on social media. Then he created a public account. I think he put thought in how to proceed for sensitivity reasons not for devious reasons. No more no less, I don’t think he’s got this evil social media plot. After the likes he was in a lose lose situation. I appreciated the apology and am trying to see good intent as I think he’s a genuine guy. All JMO.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+66
Just Looking
CHO
Minney
XQZME
harts05