Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:RS just recorded a podcast episode with Lauren and it will be posted on Thursday.  

Oooooo can’t wait! I bet she stays classy though and doesn’t spill anything super interesting.

I'm the opposite. I want major tea spilled and for her to shade Ben some so his chances of Bachelor 2.0 nosedive.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oh, yay! I'm so excited! He says that she's very real about the problems she and Ben faced. I always felt like HEA was the beginning of the end for them, so it'll be interesting to see what she says.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] haha, me too! I hate when people are classy!

Lauren's always been good with not BS-ing the way her politician ex (IMO) does, so I feel like she'll politely allude to him neglecting her or prioritizing HEA over her, but I don't see her going all Vienna on his azz (unfortunately for me).

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 50688

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by sosleepy on Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:31 pm

Oh totally agree! The girl will probabaly be completely honest, all while still coming across diplomatically and without being too harsh. It’s a gift. 

Regardless, I can’t wait to hear what she says.  After Ben running his mouth left, right, and center... it’ll be nice to get an hour+ of her side. She got such a bum rap and (IMO at least) a lot of unfair critisism and scrutiny. I think a lot of people read her completely wrong. JMO.
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze on Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:56 pm

I can't wait to hear the podcast. I hope she stays true to herself, speaks her truth and doesn't shy away from the harder issues, but keeps it neat and nice. I don't want her ex to find another reason to do his whiny press tours to tell his side of the story. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3325

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana on Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:59 pm

Good for her. Go Lauren! I have gained so much respect for her after watching how graceful she was post the breakup with BigMouthBen.
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by havadrpepper on Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:12 pm

Yeah, the true personalities of those 2 came out following the breakup.

For all the crap Lauren got from fans for being a fameseeker, in the end she has been the one who has stepped back and concentrated on life outside of BN.

Respect her. No comment on him.
havadrpepper

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 on Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:34 pm

Yes! I'll be listening! Ben admitted that his sensitivity and stubbornness to change was a factor in their breakup so I wonder how much detail she might go into. Not too long ago she talked about being in therapy. Poor girl did not receive emotional support from Ben. JMO
I hope she straight up tells us that she didn't want the reality show

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:52 pm

I never warmed up to Lauren as I couldn't stand Amanda and thought if they were BFFs during Ben's season, then Lauren must be an equal airhead. Hope she proves me wrong.
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 1864

Back to top Go down

Post by wildonionsinthespring on Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:32 pm

She has many very good friends and they are all different - a few only from the Bachelor. That she is an airhead because Amanda is a airhead is a weird deduction.

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 on Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:28 pm

From what I've seen from her social media.... if it's a shilling or business opportunity you'll see her with Amanda a lot. They do a lot of wine tastings and fashion/makeup shoots. But they didn't hang out much or at all during Coachella/stagecoach. The past 6 months the majority of her time has been spent with her pre bachelor friends, her sister/fam, Devin and Devin's sisters.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:04 am

Yeah... I was gonna say, she’s really separated herself from the Bachelor family lately. She hardly seems to see Amanda or twins anymore (don’t even know last time she saw twins...)

She seems to hang with her family, her sister, and her pre bachelor friends the vast majority of the time. Doesn’t do Bach family meet ups or events anymore, really. Does her own thing. Even this podcast with steve-o to me is an indication she’s pretty far removed from the franchise now and has no intentions for a return in any incarnation.
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:48 pm

I'm looking forward to listening! When she was on Kaitlyn's podcast she didn't go into full detail about what happened between them and still said he was a good guy but maybe RS will get her to reveal all.

SeanCat Boothstowe Beccett Shefani
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911

Female Posts : 9534

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:57 pm

I hope she continues to take a high road.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33078

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top