SELECT CONTENT

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:14 pm

Quotes from less than a month ago so I'm sure she won't come off too harsh.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/tv/lauren-bushnell-says-theres-no-bad-blood-with-ex-ben-higgins-1-year-after-breakup/amp/

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

1 - Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:22 pm

I would like to hear about Lauren, period.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:52 am

Lauren's podcast with RS is up. I only listened to the bit about her finding out about the two ILY's. I'm sure she is a nice person, but the amount of times she said "like".... :headbanging

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:31 pm

It is very interesting to hear her point of view. I am glad that she shared what she did. She talked about the fact that the show moves so fast and that looking back she thought that getting engaged at the end might have been too soon. I enjoy these shows -- I am not as sure that the engagement at the end should always be so heavily pushed as it is. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:19 pm

suzq wrote:It is very interesting to hear her point of view.  I am glad that she shared what she did.  She talked about the fact that the show moves so fast and that looking back she thought that getting engaged at the end might have been too soon.  I enjoy these shows -- I am not as sure that the engagement at the end should always be so heavily pushed as it is.  JMO.

She's still not sure if it might have been too soon??? no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by wildonionsinthespring Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:55 pm

I really enjoyed the interview. There were no real surprises but it was nice to hear her story.

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:01 pm

wildonionsinthespring wrote:I really enjoyed the interview.  There were no real surprises but it was nice to hear her story.  

Did she have much to say or elaborate about her relationship with Ben? Or mostly talked about her current life?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:08 pm

She did talk about Ben -- RS told her that this had to be included in the interview because how could he not ask? It was good to get her take on things back then as well as what is going on for her now.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:46 pm

First time listening to an RS podcast.
I like that she made a point of putting her relationship with Devin ahead of backlash. To me that shows how capable she is of separating her time on the show from her identity as a person - wants the relationship more than caring what people think.
Thought it was good to hear her POV on how Ben uses being on the podcast to keep their defunct relationship in the spin cycle. (Personally, I feel it’s such a waste of air space for Ben to keep mentioning her. It’s one thing to be asked a question in an interview vs the continually using a podcast to insert mentions of her.) Her responses strikes me as very mature. She says many kind things about Ben and owns her decisions. I also applaud her interpretation of the value of privacy.
Her new biz sounds great as does her new relationship. IMO she is a great example of someone who has moved forward.

Honestly hope now that she has given details about her franchise past that the questions about Ben stop whenever she may end up near a mic. Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:00 am

Thanks for all the updates. Lauren IMO was always a very smart well grounded young lady. She got messed up when she was humiliated day in and day out on SM plus the wedding cancellation while the other half walked on water.

I'm glad she mentioned Ben continuously mentioning her to keep himself relevant on the podcast (that he had arranged with AshleyI without her knowledge right after they split)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:08 am

I'm always struck by how mature and grounded she is, since she was labeled for so long as being this materialistic, fame-hungry, party girl. I still feel like she shows way too much grace towards Ben, as he really doesn't deserve it; he just seems like a secret master manipulator to me, someone who always plays the victim to get what he wants and get away with anything that doesn't fit his "perfect Ben" brand. I saw that people were attacking her for what she said on the podcast, which is ridiculous, but just shows that she's always going to be the bad guy, no matter what, in some people's eyes. I'm happy that she's distanced herself from this world and she does seem very happy and at peace, which she had lost for a while there. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:21 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks for all the updates. Lauren IMO was always a very smart well grounded young lady. She got messed up when she was humiliated day in and day out on SM plus the wedding cancellation while the other half walked on water.

I'm glad she mentioned Ben continuously mentioning her to keep himself relevant on the podcast (that he had arranged with AshleyI without her knowledge right after they split)

cantstopl “walked on water”. Seriously though, that is on fans that decided to take sides on elevate him where I really think she is being honest in saying that instead of falling in love after the show they just found out they were incompatible.

Dean was trying to change the name of his podcast but wasn’t allowed. I think that shows Help I Suck at Dating and Almost Famous are just mouthpieces to promote what tptb approves and that Ben just moved from the podcast to WG and back to the podcast with the same schtick because it kept his options open. JMO.
Lauren talking about how she defines privacy differently in essence is a way of saying that what happened while they were living together during off camera time is something she respects and views as personal - not some continuing story arc. Ben initiated conversation about their past whereas Lauren only talks about it when asked. One very big example of incompatibility. yes

Would have enjoyed hearing even more about about her current life. Her present is more interesting.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+49
Jolena
AllAboutLove
mercieme
Relalou
bleuberry