SELECT CONTENT

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 11 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by mindless Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:06 pm

RS feels invested because Chris Lane has been hovering around BN for years now, sliding into every Bachelor contestant's DM's and comments. He also dated Lauren Barr from Ben's season and was a dirty dog apparently. She talked about it on Steve's podcast. It's kind of weird that this Lauren doesn't care despite being friends with Lauren Barr back then and hanging with them both while they were dating. I generally find it cringey though how Steve thinks all these women need his protection or care about his opinions on their relationships.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 11 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:28 pm

Somehow, prolly just me, but anything— ANYTHING or ONE is a huge, super huge step up in improvement over dating a poop rag aficionado, even if it’s a douche rag. Well, maybe not. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:28 pm

Lauren Bushnell, yes Ben Higgins from the Bachelor’s ex, is now dating Chris Lane, an up and coming country music artist. Lauren Bushnell and “LB’ (Lauren Barr) obviously have the same taste in men, not only have they both went after Ben Higgins on his season of the Bachelor, but now Lauren Bushnell is dating Lauren Barr’s ex-boyfriend! How weird! What you’ll find even crazier, is that Lauren Bushnell personally called Lauren Barr to tell her that Chris and her were together.
On Wednesday, November 14, it was confirmed that Lauren and Chris were dating. After they told the world they were together, they walked the red carpet together at the CMA’s Wednesday night. Chris explains how he and Lauren met at a show and have been “hanging” ever since. Their relationship is still early on so we’ll see how long they last.
https://tvshowsace.com/2018/11/15/lauren-bushnell-chris-lane-romance-laurens-calls-his-ex-to-explain-hes-taken-now/?fbclid=IwAR2Ty-n5VcWIZnt93uay1VK_CEGN5sQ2KXP6hA4ChUc7DRJkaMbjrO_8Tso
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:11 am

I, for one, think it‘s a good thing. That means there aren‘t THAT many douchy, slimy, B-list, Bachelor Girls-obsessed f**kboys out there so they all have to circle back to the same dude basically  Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 11 1f600

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Somehow, prolly just me, but anything— ANYTHING or ONE is a huge, super huge step up in improvement over dating a poop rag aficionado, even if it’s a douche rag.  Well, maybe not. cantstopl

laugh out loud I disagree. Lauren has downgraded majorly here. Frankly, this entire situation is an embarrassment. Just as people were starting to turn around on her too. Sigh.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:25 pm

Lauren’s constantly seeking validation from men, even when they come in douche form imo.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:20 pm

Well, goes to show you how much I know. laugh out loud I have no idea who he is, I was going by looks alone and what I read on wiki. Nothing negative there.

Dating someone on the road is difficult IMHO. I didn't think anything serious will come out of this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantress Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:24 am

@Maddy I think RS debunked that.
Enchantress
Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:02 pm

I think it's nice from this Lauren that she called Lauren Barr to give her the heads up. Imo. That's all I got.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:00 pm

I like Lauren well enough but I'm not impressed by this guy. She did well post-breakup from Ben but took two big steps back this time, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:47 pm

The only thing that I have to say about this is WTF??!! What in the world is Lauren doing with Chris Lane? She can do so much better than him. He is a total dog and a megadouche to boot. I'm giving this 'relationship' six months tops, and I'm being generous. Didn't she just recently break-up with her last BF Devin? She's exactly like Taylor Swift in the sense that she always has to be in a relationship and can't stand to be single for long. This kind of behavior is not healthy. no no You should always give yourself a break in between relationships so you can get a better idea of what you're looking for in the future. IMO, being single (and happy) for a certain period of time gives you the freedom to find out who you really are as a person (without a man in the picture). One of my best friends is exactly like this, and she almost always ends up with losers and frogs.

Last edited by flojo031 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:49 pm

I have a feeling she is just having a good time waiting for the right guy to enter her life. This is just another frog.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+49
Jolena
AllAboutLove
mercieme
Relalou
bleuberry