Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by FMG2015 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:04 am

I am having a small laugh tonight because Chris Lane and Lauren are at the the Grizzly Rose tonight in Denver. Ben and her used to go there alll the time. This is probably her first time back in Denver since she moved. Pretty sure Ben was there last night for an event

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:08 am

Small laugh for Lauren with a douche rag or small laugh for Ben with his trusty poop rag? Snarky curious minds wondering.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33321

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Small laugh for Lauren with a douche rag or small laugh for Ben with his trusty poop rag? Snarky curious minds wondering.
Ha laughing from both perspectives

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by aurora on Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:03 pm

The connection between Ben and Lauren in Denver is Chase McNary. If you check chase_brody_mcnary insta story Ben Higgins was at Revel Social for his friends farewell on November 24. Chase has a photo with Ben Higgins and in a separate photo he has a photo of Lauren, Chris and Erik. Erik went to Chris' concert on November 24 at Grizzly Rose and also to the Revel Social in the evening.

aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The only thing that I have to say about this is WTF??!! What in the world is Lauren doing with Chris Lane? She can do so much better than him. He is a total dog and a megadouche to boot. I'm giving this 'relationship' six months tops, and I'm being generous. Didn't she just recently break-up with her last BF Devin? She's exactly like Taylor Swift in the sense that she always has to be in a relationship and can't stand to be single for long. This kind of behavior is not healthy. no no You should always give yourself a break in between relationships so you can get a better idea of what you're looking for in the future. IMO, being single (and happy) for a certain period of time gives you the freedom to find out who you really are as a person (without a man in the picture). One of my best friends is exactly like this, and she almost always ends up with losers and frogs.

Taylor's song "Shake It Off" comes to mind.  Some of the lyrics are very fitting.  

I stay out too late
Got nothin' in my brain
That's what people say, mmm hmmm.

I go on too many dates
But I can't make 'em stay
That's what people say, mmm hmmm.  

hehehe  

Chris Lane is totally repulsive.  Good luck with that Lauren.  laugh out loud
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 7864

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello on Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:43 pm

I mean, even though I like her I'm not even sure I can stick to the "she can do much better" argument either. She's becoming the "I'd rather be in any relationship than single" type of person, I don't know how douchy this guy is but it always takes two; it's not like he forced her to be together - or at least I would hope so.
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz

Female Posts : 11240

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan on Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:00 pm

I listen to country music but who is Chris lane is he a womanizer or something
timfan