SELECT CONTENT

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 16 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by George1218 Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:22 pm

So happy for her!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 16 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:34 pm

Congrats Lauren. I wasn't expecting to cry but I did. The song is so great. :tissuebox PINKHEART

Also her emotion to the proposal is way better then her first proposal/engagement. True love right there.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 16 8367-910 Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 16 I_got_13 Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 16 E5kqdm15 Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:38 pm

I love seeing people in love. I dont follow them but i did look back at a few posts and they look like they have so much fun and adore each other so much.

I love it. I was giggling watching some of their clips together.
So silly and simple and lovely. Congrats to them. I am so happy for them.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:43 pm

Wow! That is love right there. Creating a song for the big moment just for her and planning it so her family could be there is the best IMHO!

I just knew by the few articles I read, he fell hard for her, especially after moving in with him after a short time. All it takes is the one!

So very sweet and thoughtful! I'm looking forward to the wedding details!

Congrats to both of them!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:53 pm

I cried watching the video too! So happy for her to finally find her goofball.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:03 pm

Wow!!! I'm so happy for Lauren, I've always liked her, and I'm so glad she found a person who loves her for her, her goofiness, she can be as silly as she wants with him.
That song was really beautiful, and the ring is gorgeous.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:23 pm

FMG2015 wrote:Where did her thread go!?

Anyways, yes they are engaged. I wasn't a fan of his but man this video makes me aww and squeal with excitement for them. I really really hope it works out for her. How sweet that he proposed in the backyard she grew up in. Love the video and song!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh-MYDF0hr4&ebc=ANyPxKqEv_6d0fuC_mJPN96_F2NIgXFxSlPZbFYXW6tWatJ4n8AyakVVM9eZ7qcuNOUuI_DzQ1UnGyrr602ICtPyC1pS_FXIaw

Thread is now in the couples forum.

FYI for everyone View new posts, top right and bottom right of every page, is helpful when looking for threads with new posts since you logged on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:48 pm

I went on a YouTube spree, and he's been clearly certain for a long while, that he'd propose to her. She is the first woman he's had as his date in any award ceremonies etc. It's so obvious how crazy they're about each other, how well fitted they are, and how well he knows her. That proposal was so Lauren imo, with her family there, in the backyard of the house she grew up in, and with his extremely romantic twist of writing a song about her and proposing to her. I'm so happy for her and them!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:02 am

I must admit that was a beautiful song and video he made! They do seem incredibly happy too! It's funny to see the name Chris Lane in the couples thread. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:07 am

Congratulations to Lauren & Chris! What a beautiful song, video and proposal beatingheart I always have his music in mind since I have his song “For Her” on a playlist with other Bachelor songs. They are really fun on SM together - always nice to see them goofing off Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:19 pm

All I could think of watching that video (really touching BTW) was her parents had their backyard newly landscaped!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:29 pm

That was adorable. I’m really happy for her.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+49
Jolena
AllAboutLove
mercieme
Relalou
bleuberry