Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Lauren Bushnell - Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 17 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by sosleepy on Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:29 pm

That was adorable. I’m really happy for her.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 17 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by bleuberry on Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:50 pm

So happy for Lauren. Just stalked Chris’s IG and it’s a gold mine of Lauren being adorable and herself. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by wildonionsinthespring on Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:26 pm

They met at an Iheart event in Houston or maybe Austin in 2016 ... Lauren was still very much in love with Ben at the time.   She told in a live story a couple weeks ago that she approached Chris to come join their group when she saw he was standing alone.  She liked him and tried to set him up with some of her friends which did not work out.  So funny as all this time she was the best match.  The engagement was so simple yet so beautiful.   The song....  

Just one thought - since November 2018 Chris following on Instagram has increased by 200,000+.  His music is doing very well, he plays sold out shows and tours with some A-listers.   He will be touring in Europe winter or spring for the first time.  And now engaged.  I guess 2018-2019 is very good for him.

Last edited by wildonionsinthespring on Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:20 pm

Wow, I just saw he'll be in Germany, and on my birthday too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] He's the opening act of some Brad Paisley guy.
yana_bach
yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud Brad Paisley is big in the country world.

Looks like lots of tours this year, I can see Lauren going on tour with him and plan the wedding for next year.

♡♡ ♡  
#SeanCat #Shefani
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 9934

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 on Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:44 pm

Not a fan of Chris Lane at all, but if Lauren's happy, I'm happy! And even I had to admit, that proposal was pretty adorable. Smiley

flojo031

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou on Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:55 pm

Yup Brad Paisley is a big deal! I've seen him several times in concert and he gives a great (big production) show. He is always gracious about bringing along artists who are earlier on in their career. Brad hosts the CMA awards each year with Carrie Underwood. Chris is definitely carving out a place for himself in country music too. They seem like a good, natural fit. Good for them!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum