Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Lauren Bushnell & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 18 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by FMG2015 on Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:13 pm

So happy for her! Her and Ben had an engagement party back in Oregon that summer after his finale aired but this totally feels different.

I love seeing Normal Lauren. She posted a quick video the other day of picking up Chris’ nephew from school and there were videos of Cooper and the nephew running in the grass as Lauren And Chris followed them. Their house seemed like it had a good amount of privacy and in one of their IG stories awhile ago they were talking about growing a garden next year. So happy all of her dreams are coming true and she doesn’t have to be constantly making sacrifices.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 18 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by wildonionsinthespring on Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:04 pm

I believe they were leaving today for a 12-days European tour and Chris this week topped #1 on both Mediabase and Country Billboard charts with his song I don't know about you. This song is also #2 on Hot county chart. Great year for them.

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum