SELECT CONTENT

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 19 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by notarose Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:15 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 19 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:26 pm

@notarose Thanks for posting! I love her dress.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by wildonionsinthespring Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:34 pm

And I love that on her dress are buttons that were on her mother's wedding dress.

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:05 pm

Oh wow, gorgeous dress! Simple and so elegant. I love that veil and all the lace trim!

@notarose thanks for posting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:26 pm

I'm so happy for them and especially Lauren. Such a sweet video, they seem to really complement each other well. Can't wait to see the wedding pictures. Her dress is so gorgeous!

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:14 pm

Oh my gosh he loves her so much! He called her every single day after he met her. Gosh, so sweet.

She realized, yes, this guy is going to give it his all, and she realized she had to let her guard completely down. She loved her dress too much to change into something else, I like that.

Love this vid!

Time to change her last name in the title of the thread!

@Cocoasneeze yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:44 am

This video about their wedding has nice clips I haven't seen before. He made it absolutely clear early on, that he was going to propose, erasing any possible past doubts from Lauren's mind. I have to be honest, the rumours I heard about him, when it was revealed, that they were dating weren't good, but it just might have been him dating around when he was single, and when he met Lauren, he changed completely. Imo.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by wildonionsinthespring Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:53 am

I like that the wedding party is small - her sister and his twin brother. It is so simple and allows the couple to shine in their moment.

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:31 pm

Agree @Cocoasneeze. There were lots of rumors about Arie before Lauren, Jordan before Jojo and many others. It just takes meeting "the one". beatingheart

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by wildonionsinthespring Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:49 am

I was re-watching their wedding video and I realized that Lauren has changed. I've seen many comments about how she changed physically but I usually do not pay too much attention to that, but what changed is how composed and at ease she is in front of the cameras. So different from the shows she was on.

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:19 am

@wildonionsinthespring

I've thought the same. I think big part of it is feeling totally accepted and loved as she is. Also feeling like the first and only choice must be a big boost for her. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:54 pm

@wildonionsinthespring IA she has that original "graciousness" about her that I liked when we first sleuthed her. She had such a horrible SM experience, and I'm so glad she is in a very happy place!

I like the simplicity of this couple. The engagement in her parent's backyard, the wedding, simple but elegant, just an all around sweet couple. I knew nothing about him when the news hit the tabloids that they were dating. The little I read when he was quoted told me he was crazy about her.

I wonder if there will be a People's spread? or is that the only vid we'll see.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+49
Jolena
AllAboutLove
mercieme
Relalou
bleuberry