SELECT CONTENT

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:45 am

I'm SO glad Lauren called Ben on his bs a bit. The fact that he used their break up to promote the podcast, and made up bs about Lauren taking everything with her, when he 100% knew it would get a lot of hate her way makes him look quite petty and selfish. And his continuos use of her and their break up in order to promote whatever he's doing is just not right.

I like what Lauren has going on in her life, she seems really happy, in a much better place than when with Ben. She seems realistic about their relationship, they just weren't compatible, and even though filming HEA didn't help, it wouldn't have changed a thing. They just weren't a good match.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by SeekAny Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:54 am

The podcast reaffirms my admiration for Lauren. She remains classy, driven and with a good head on her shoulders. She’s in a much better place and the show was just not for her. Everyone gave her such a hard time for wanting the limelight and it couldn’t have been further from the truth. She moved to Denver and really gave it a go, but in the end they weren’t compatible. I just hate how Ben has used their relationship since the breakup. I think the best example is him on the podcast insuinating she left him with nothing and she was really hurt by that as she had her mom fly in to help her pack and they really tried to leave a nice home for him. He continually played the victim. She’s taken the high road and continued to do so in this podcast.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:55 pm

Aww, poor Lauren...not. laugh out loud And FWIW, Ben is no better. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:28 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Aww, poor Lauren...not.  laugh out loud  And FWIW, Ben is no better.  Jmo.  

Who is saying poor Lauren?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:33 am

I think a lot of people read her completely wrong. I’m proud that I wasn’t one of those people. Happy to be a fan of this kind, classy woman. 

JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:15 am

SeekAny wrote:The podcast reaffirms my admiration for Lauren. She remains classy, driven and with a good head on her shoulders. She’s in a much better place and the show was just not for her. Everyone gave her such a hard time for wanting the limelight and it couldn’t have been further from the truth. She moved to Denver and really gave it a go, but in the end they weren’t compatible. I just hate how Ben has used their relationship since the breakup. I think the best example is him on the podcast insuinating she left him with nothing and she was really hurt by that as she had her mom fly in to help her pack and they really tried to leave a nice home for him. He continually played the victim. She’s taken the high road and continued to do so in this podcast.

I need to find where I read this but someone asked Lauren if she kept in contact with Ben or maybe when was the last time she spoke with him and her response was that she texted him before Winter Games aired. Lauren asked for a heads-up if there was anything she should be aware of. Diplomatic, as usual, in her response but I'd bet what she really asked was "Dude, what did you say about me or our relationship that's going to send more trolls my way." She wanted to prepare herself for the backlash. How sad is that?

I remember being so disappointed in Ben at ATFR when he made no apology for the two ILYs -- he put his pride before the woman he professed to love. I think Lauren's absolutely right that they were not compatible but not for lack of trying on her part. Good for Ben for calling off the wedding -- but really bad for doing it on TV. And then Ben had the nerve to criticize Arie. I'm no "Arie apologist" but what the heck? Arie was engaged for a few weeks, Ben several months and when he called off the wedding it was also on national tv, in a foreign city, and with their friends along on co-ed Bachelor/ette trips. What a moron.

All IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:16 am

What stick out to me was that Lauren said that she was looking for a sense of normalcy after everything and they were never able to get there.

She also made reference to Ben's short lived political career and how she didn't want to be a politician's wife. Ben told her he's always wanted to do something like that and having the bachelor platform would help him reach his dreams. So she supported him.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:51 am

FMG2015 wrote:What stick out to me was that Lauren said that she was looking for a sense of normalcy after everything and they were never able to get there.

She also made reference to Ben's short lived political career and how she didn't want to be a politician's wife. Ben told her he's always wanted to do something like that and having the bachelor platform would help him reach his dreams. So she supported him.

IMO it’s fair to say they knew very little about each other before she moved. That’s just typical for peeps who spend under 40 hours together on the show. I could see why his career goal would be something she would weigh heavily. Had it come to fruition it would mean being in the public eye for possibly a very long time and since it is a political aspiration that means a continual set of expectations around what you do in public plus possibly having your own time scheduled to a degree for wifey appearances. What is unknown is if they even have the same political views. Differences can normally be navigated but are very challenging if one partner is an actual politician. She never meantioned religion however Ben often makes religious references and it’s possible her way of expressing spirituality is not aligned with his so that could have been outside her comfort zone as well particularly since he aspires to remain in the public eye and is vocal. A slow unfolding of incompatibilities.

It would be great if Ben was aware of her interview and stopped mentioning her. He’s 2 Bachelors removed and IMO time’s been up a long time ago... like maybe a podcast or 2 at the beginning then time to retire the topic. He has often said fans want to know, as his initial reasoning for continuing, however he is volunteering information as a podcast host which keeps the past in the present when IMO that disrespects the privacy of his ex as well as her present relationship. Even if she were single, there is no point. It’s done.

Lauren and her new guy starting a business together says to me that they must have great teamwork. Lovely to see a couple with a shared goal. Also, he has stayed by her despite the public engagement, break up, and lingering talk. All speak highly to the strength of their relationship. A normal secure guy loving on a girl for who she is as a person. Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:17 pm

If Ben truly wants to be taken seriously as a politician in the future... perhaps it’s time to stop riding The Bachelor gravy train ad nauseum. He’s truly become one of the worst offenders as far as not being able to let it go, and appearing over, and over, and over.  I mean, really, he and Jake Pavelka are the only two former leads ever who agreed to go back for a low tier spin off (Bachelor Pad and Winter Games.) Jake Pavelka, let that sink in.  What a disappointment ... goes completely against my initial opinion of Ben.

Back to Lauren... she is way too nice, classy, and diplomatic about the situation. They never brought up the canceled wedding on the podcast, but I wish they did. I’d love to know Lauren’s side and what really went down there. Steve said she was hesitant to talk about Ben at all, so I wonder if the wedding topic was pre-conditioned to be off the table.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by wildonionsinthespring Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:37 pm

I believe that Ben was the one who mentioned in an interview that Lauren had texted him about Winter Games.

She later said in an interview that she contacted Ben to congratulate him on Generous coffee.

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Post by wildonionsinthespring Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:07 pm

Wish I could attach a photo of Georgia the corgi - Lauren's baby. So cute.

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:29 pm

I love the name too! Adorable!

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 3 34612721_886857331498312_3667877752679170048_n
laurenbushnellCorgi whisperer

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj6DJUODXaf/?hl=en&taken-by=laurenbushnell

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+49
Jolena
AllAboutLove
mercieme
Relalou
bleuberry